Surgeon Simulator 2017

Stuck in the middle with you~;NSFL EXTREME VIOLENCE TORTURE NASTY SHIT AHEADContent warning for graphic violence and torture

A large, old warehouse found between the mess hall and the parish. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the floor showing its age. Mostly emptied of the ores it once held, the warehouse does still contain a table, chairs, assorted empty boxes, nets, and a number of corroded tools.
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

What was wrong with him?

"Hey, birdy. Let's look at the facts."

Michael was laughing and laughing, so Blaine had to raise his voice so Michael could understand him.

"The world is watching? No one is watching. Did you watch the last set of kids being abducted being murdered? You look like a sick fuck that would do that. I did not. No one is going watch people fucking dying."

Blaine was taking a deep breath before he shrugged.

"So what? People are watching. Nick Whatshisname, the guy who survived last version. Was he sent to prison? No. He murdered people, he's a bad person, but is still free. We are all victims, you fucking moron."

No matter how many people would be killed, they were victims. Blaine was not going to kill until the very end, though. One person is enough to take.

Blaine pointed the shard at himself.

"Don't fuck with me, don't fuck with my classmates, don't fuck with my friends."

A break, then he points it at Michael.

"...and most of all, fuck you."

He put the shard into Michael's mouth.

"You put me in a barrel."

He put his arm's strength to cut the side of the lips of Michael.

"Watch your mouth before you say stupid statements."

Blaine was an artist. And he was going to draw Michael into that 'why so serious' guy from that one movie.

"Now, will you shut up?"
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael wanted to tell Blaine that as long as someone watched, then someone knew. If someone knew something, they'd tell others. Word spreads fast, and people learn quickly. That's why people who's never even heard of DarkSydePhil know about that time he touched himself on twitch.

He wanted to tell Blaine that he was a fucking idiot and that even if he went home people would hate his ass, killing people's one thing, but going out of your way to torture someone like some 70's Fulci film was different. But he didn't. His lips were glued.

He wanted to tell Blaine that the reason he didn't goomba stomp him and end it then and there was because maybe just an ass beating would be all it took. Maybe, Michael thought, people could change. Maybe they'd put petty school shit behind them because the situation they were currently in took priority over what happened before. He used to pick on Everett before he woke up here for fucks sake, and you don't see either of them trying to maul each other. But he didn't. His lips were glued.

He wanted to make a joke, to mock Blaine one last time before the bastard brought the shard to his face. He wanted to be defiant, he wanted to be the winner, he wanted to break Blaine down, but nothing he said got to him. It's as if Blaine was just too fucking stupid to understand anything he said, so what was the point in saying it.

Fuck it, he didn't need anything else, his last words would be "The whole world's gonna know you died helping me bust a nut..." and that would be okay. Michael wouldn't even give Blaine the satisfaction of screaming.

He promised himself he wouldn't scream...

He broke his promise the moment the shard started splitting his mouth apart.
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Now who has the ugly face now?

Blaine's head hurt. Listening to Michael scream at this range was not good for his psyche.

After Blaine was finished drawing, he used the shirt to stuff it back into Michael's mouth. Silence at last.

"So, birdy. I bet you want me to let you go. Huh? I can do that, yeah."

The green eyes stared directly at the silver eyes.

"But I don't trust you. You would attack me. I know that. You would...try to kill me."

Blaine went to his bag to grab it.

"You will be free."

Blaine looked at Michael and smiled, but this time opened his lips to show his missing teeth.

"But not now...I will come back and let you out, birdy. Then you will be free and can go anywhere you want."

Blaine put a cigarette on.

"Oh, by the way. There is a big ravine when you go north-east."

Blaine turned his back to Michael as he exited the warehouse and shouted into the room.

"It would be a quick and painless death."

Then Blaine exited the warehouse, leaving Michael to think about it. Giving his dear friend time to think whether it's really worth it to keep on fighting.

((Blaine Eno continued elsewhere))
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael didn't say a thing anymore after Blaine stuffed the shirt back in his mouth. Mostly due to the pain in his cheeks and lips, and due to you guessed it, the shirt, oh and the fact he'd probably get carved up some more, that too was a good deterrent. He wanted to say shit, but there's no point in that right now is there. Though if he could say shit, he'd have quite a bit to say.

"So, birdy. I bet you want me to let you go. Huh? I can do that, yeah."

Noooo... I totally want to stay here, whatever would give you that idea, fuckwad?

"But I don't trust you. You would attack me. I know that. You would...try to kill me."

Ding ding ding, we have a winner baby! The only smart thing to ever come out of Blaine Eno's mouth ladies and gentlemen!

"You will be free."

The fuck did he mean by that? Was he gonna get out of here, or was Blaine trying to pull some more Ramsay Bolton shit?

"But not now...I will come back and let you out, birdy. Then you will be free and can go anywhere you want."

Fuck you.

"Oh, by the way. There is a big ravine when you go north-east."

I don't give a shit.

"It would be a quick and painless death."

You'd like me to do that wouldn't you, you lazy fuck.

Michael watched as Blaine left, then waited for the footsteps to disappear in the distance. The moment the crazy bastard left, he shook his head back and forth so the gag would fall out again, this time way easier than the last times. With the fact that Blaine couldn't even gag people right, Michael wondered how he learned how to tie rope knots so fucking well.

"Fucking douche..."

Of all of the things he had on his mind, it took all the energy he had just to say that, everything hurt, he just wanted to go home, or fuck anywhere but here really. He exhaled a sigh when a weird burning sensation filled his cheeks. He could feel his breath move up all the wrongs sides of his face. It's supposed to go out the front, not out of the sides, what the fuck?!

He pressed his tongue against the sensitive areas of his mouth and felt it go through. Oh shit... His eyes looked down the best they could as he stuck his tongue out between his lips, then moved it side to side, as far as it would go. "Eh?"

Terror wracked his body as he realized just what Blaine did.

"Oh shit! O-oh fuck! Fucking damnit, fuck! Blaine I'll fucking kill you, I'll kill you, you bastard, I will!" He whispered under his breath, afraid his yelling would attract 'you know who' back and that he'd make it worse.

"Oh god, oh fuck maaaan, noooo, fuck! I'm fuckin' deformed! Shit!"

It wasn't the pain that got him, it was the idea of what he probably looked like now, now that Blaine was finished with him. His eyes glanced up to the camera real fast before looking away, trying to duck away from it's sight...

Fuck he didn't want to die, but he didn't want this either... Fuck!

He felt himself slide down the pole and curl up. He kept his head low as he cried to himself.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

((Simon Leroy continued from Princess Aquapussy))

His leg was becoming more of an issue for him. He knew that he might not be able to walk around for much longer. Tania and Bunny were a distant memory to him now. Now he was alone without anyone to have his back.

It was a problem if he wanted to survive longer. He had to make it to the end. And then he could do whatever had to be done afterwards. He had to concentrate on what he was doing right now.

Like entering the warehouse in front of him. Maybe there was something that he could use in there. Maybe not. It wouldn't hurt him to have a look....

But just in case and to be safe, he held the katana firmly by his side. He really didn't want to get surprise-attacked by a player. Or a complete psycho like Blaine. He was glad that he hadn't ran into that guy again. But Blaine was still around somewhere and Simon had to watch his own back for now.

He stepped inside....

....and immediately heard someone crying.

"Crap."

Did he just find another annoying Tania? And was that a guy crying this time?

He stayed where he was standing and his grip tightened on the handle of the katana. Could this person be the one he was looking for? Could this person be the kill he needed?

Simon felt a smile spread across his face.

I hope so.

He started to move, being cautious with his steps and making them slow and steady. Moving more inside of the warehouse.

"Hey, you okay? I'm not going to hurt you!" He called out to the person with an obvious lie. "You're not hurt, are you?"

He kicked a box out of his way and it tumbled across the floor. Everything was such a mess around this place.

He heard the crying more clearly. The person was close but Simon couldn't see them yet.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael fucking hated this shit. He hated being tied to this pipe, he hated being pulled apart piece by piece, he hated a good chunk of the people on this island, he hated the people who put him here, he hated this constant pain, and the fact that there was no privacy at all.

The whole world was watching him, and the whole world seen him break. The whole world saw Blaine disfigure him, and the whole world saw him curled up on the floor, sans certain bits and his dignity, crying into himself like a bitch. He hated it.

He didn't hear the footsteps enter the building as he sat there but he did hear the voice call out. He stopped sobbing and looked up.

Oh shit, was it Blaine? No, wasn't his voice, but who was it? Who the fuck cared who it was, someone was here to help him!

He saw a box slide across the room as the figure kicked it. This was his chance at freedom!

"Ay, ay! Over here! G-get me out of this shit buddy, this motherfucker is crazy, man!"

He had no idea who the mystery man was, but goddamnit rescue was rescue.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon stopped in his tracks. Then he frowned as he recognised the voice of Michael fricking Crowe. Great, he found someone that he knew that he didn't really like that much. Wait, what did he just say?

Was Michael tied up? At someone's mercy? Who would do something like that? What would he do when he approached Michael?

The perfect kill....

Simon moved around more boxes until he saw a dead body against the wall. Oh, jeez. What the hell had he walked in-

Then he saw the state that Michael was in and he almost dropped the katana onto the ground.

"Holy shit....."

Simon was almost gagging at the sight.

"What-Who did this to you? This is so messed up."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

He looked away from his rescuer out of reflex, he'd rather not be seen too much in this state. He'd rather nobody seen him like this, but considering how things were probably going, he was going to have to get used to people staring. He hated it, but he had a sort of morbid curiosity about it.

Mike looked up as Simon walked in and and... sat there staring, his mouth agape. This certainly didn't bode well for Michael, he wished he had a mirror to see how he looked, but he probably had a good idea by now, considering how much blood he was covered in and how much has probably leaked out by now.

"Tell it to me straight. Is it bad?"

Simon asked who. Michael answered.

"Fuckin' Blaine."

He looked around the room then back towards Simon.

"Listen man, just get me the fuck out of here before he gets back, the bastard's fucking crazy okay? J-just get me the fuck out of here, please!"
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon felt something rise inside of him as soon as Michael had mentioned Blaine. Hatred. He had never loathed someone so much before in his whole life. What kind of deranged lunatic would do this to a human being? Even Simon himself wouldn't have the balls to do something like this.

Only Blaine would be so fucked up to do something so brutal.

"Oh, yes. That bastard busted up my leg pretty badly. But you definitely went through a lot more. I can't believe that he would torture you like this."

Don't feel sympathy, Simon.

"Hm...."

He glanced at his katana and he raised it a little, not moving closer to Michael. He should end Michael's suffering, right?

"....How about I help you out by ending your suffering?" He asked seriously.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Woah, woah, woah, hey, hey..."

Uhhh, what? Wait, was he just here to kill his ass? No, this was not part of the plan.

"How about we don't do that?"

Michael wasn't sure what the context was for Simon asking to just go up and kill his ass like that. Hell no he didn't want him to fucking stab him, he wanted him to cut him free so he could go and push Blaine's shit in for pushing his shit in, was that too much to ask?

"Just cut me loose man so I can get out of here, fuck! Hurry up before that pissant gets back!"

This was not looking good...

"Don't kill me man, just get me out of here, please!"
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

".....Just kidding."

Simon let out a throaty laugh and he then stepped closer to Michael. He winced as his leg was getting worse and he was limping more. He really needed to have it looked at. Maybe if he did free Michael, he could help out with his leg.

Wait, what was he thinking? Michael was playing with his head. Should he take a chance?

"You're not going to attack me as soon as I let you free, are you?"
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Fucking hell...

If Simon was joking, Michael didn't know. Especially when right after he asked a really, really stupid question...

Would Michael attack the person who saved his life?

"Gee Simon, I don't know... Are you wearing a blood stained suit, have you been sleeping in a barrel recently? Do you have a case of yuckmouth lampreytoothed pussylips? Did you tie me up and do this shit to me? Is your name Blaine Eno?"

Michael paused for a good five seconds, the Jeopardy theme playing in his head.

"Now this all counts as one question, either all yes, or all no..."

Michael sighed, the air whistling out of his new glasgow grin.

"Whatever your answer is, would be my answer to the previous question, and you certainly don't look like the sadistic shitbag with a sarlacc pit for a face, so... you're cool."

Michael stopped and realized he probably seemed rude as hell at this point, but fuck it, he didn't want to play twenty questions, he wanted out of here.

"Now, I'ma apologize for being an asshole, but I've been tied to this pipe all night, with all sorts of fucked up shit happening to me, so I'ma ask as kindly as I can... AND PLEASE UNTIE ME GODDAMNIT! THAT BASTARD COULD SHOW UP ANY TIME AND I AM REALLY, REALLY, REAAAAAAAAAAALLLLY NOT IN THE MOOD FOR ANY MORE FIFTY SHADES OF BLAINE FUNTIME!"

"Please get me out."
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

((Blaine Eno continued from Surgeon Simulator 2017))

"SIMON! Look at my face. Look what Michael has done to my face."

Blaine, of course, did not leave Michael alone. Michael was his. The sound of being lonely doesn’t sound fun at all. After all one is the loneliest number. He would not leave Michael. He never exited the area, he just smoked outside of the warehouse, letting Michael think he's alone, so he knows what it's like. But Blaine would protect his Birdy. And an outsider came.

Blaine storms into the room, with his raised gun, pointing at the new arrival. An old face. Simon. Well, unfortunately Blaine lost Simon's hat during all those fights he had with people, he couldn't recall when was the last time he had it on his head.

Either way, he could see that Simon and Michael were talking. Blaine should've come faster here, but he did not want to run when it's not necessary. His leg still hurt.

"Simon, just leave. Don't free him, don't kill him. What's between him and me is none of your business. Now just leave us alone."

Michael is mine.
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon had wanted to hit Michael for yelling like an idiot. He really didn't want Blaine to come back and kill the both of them just like that. Simon was pretty keen on keeping himself alive and he didn't want to ran into Blaine too soon.

Oh.

Wait.

Blaine was now there with them.

Goddammit, Michael, you just screwed us both over.

Simon turned his head to look at Blaine as he was approaching them and he couldn't help but be repulsed by the sight of Blaine's face. That was definitely not a pretty sight for him to see. Not only was Blaine ugly on the inside, he was now ugly on the outside as well.

Simon felt amused at knowing that Michael had done that to the creep and he let out a small 'hah'. "Looks like your face got what it deserved to me, you freak." He said bluntly, keeping his eye on the gun. "But this is my business, Blaine. I'm making it my business as I have a problem with you still being alive and kicking."

His grip was more solid on his own weapon. He was daring Blaine to even try to shoot him.

"I'm not leaving until you are dead and Michael is free of you."

Okay. I'm trying to be the heroic one again.... Seriously?
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

And then worst comes to worst, as usual. Michael stared in disbelief as Blaine had practically teleported out of nowhere behind Simon, ready to make things worse than they already were.

Inwardly Michael was screaming, he was flipping his shit, he was panicking hard. Outwardly, well....

"You gotta be fuckin' kidding..."

Blaine was trying to make Simon leave, but he wouldn't budge, so there was that he had going for him, but wait! What if he gets his ass shot, then nobody's gonna co- wait a minute... And then it hit him.

Oh.

Oooooooh.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Blaine you fuckin' idiot, your trash little mind games just backfired!

"Hey Blaine? How the fuck you gonna threaten him with an empty gun?"

Return to “The Old Warehouse”