DON'T WALK

oneshot

This board allows for roleplaying of anything in the lives of the class of National Summit Academy prior to the selection for The Program, from their births to the morning before their selection. Approved characters may be in up to two simultaneous threads in this section, and may be in one-shots no matter how many other current threads they're active in. NPCs may be in only one thread at a time, and are limited to ten posts here.
The Honeless Beard
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

DON'T WALK

Post by The Honeless Beard »

((Trace Carver, start))

Trace would watch her as she ran.

It wasn't - not like that. He didn't have one of those - a 'thing', or whatever - he just liked to see the way her body moved.

Okay, jesus, not like that either. It wasn't - it's not like, look, he didn't get what he wanted, alright? And he was fine with that - changing directions suddenly can be a good thing. That's what you do in dogfights - change suddenly, keep yourself unpredictable. But his change was all mental, like - hey, he couldn't see certain colours and thought they were other colours, and that meant he was a liability in the air. That's fine.

He's fine with that.

But other people - he liked to see them move, their bodies - how they used their gifts. And Dakota ran with this weird, like, ferocity.

She ran like she was running from something.

Whatever. You can take whatever you want from it.

Trace would watch her as she ran.
SOTF TV V3
ES12: Ivan Rodriguez - Co-Winner - "Just fucking fight me, man."
[+] Past Characters
SOTF TV V2:
BB3: Matthew Weiss - #Weiss is Schiesse - "I can say whatever I want in this signature, and you'll believe it's in my story." - DECEASED
CS3: Dougie Sharpe - Personal Responsibility - "You're going to wake up tomorrow, and still be you." - DECEASED

SOTF SC V2:
B06: Brandon Baxter - Brandone (ft. DJ KILLJI) - "Thanks. I lost mine in a gunfight." - DECEASED
G33: Kasumi White - 'Cause We Are Young And We Are Sick- He is not here. - DECEASED

SOTF TV V3
MM12: Maxine "Max" Schwimmer - Sink or Swim "Akeno, please." - DECEASED

International:
O25: Tarren Joseph - A Boring Dystopia- "You killed me." - DECEASED

Supers
Kincaid Rawlins - The Apocalyptic Rockfight- "Hello kitty sucks."

Return to “Before (Prologue)”