One Room Death Game

IC Thread, Read the OOC thread for rules/updates

This board exists to allow RPing outside the typical scope of Mini, but with a Mini-centric focus. All threads here must in some way relate to a Mini, must allow for participation by others, and are explicitly non-canon. That aside, there aren't many rules here apart from the overall board rules, so have at!
Dr Adjective

Post by Dr Adjective »

From her vantage point, it was hard to make out precisely what the faceless ghouls were armed with. But Charlotte recognised a long gun when she saw one. On the far side of the room, least protected by the chokepoint created by the narrow doorway, she and Kevin were sitting ducks if Skinny Goon decided they had an itchy trigger finger.

Charlotte looked to Eugene and Vasya for instruction. Her breath started coming shallow. Giving her token to Diana had felt real enough, but looking right at armed goons? Now it was really fucking real.

But Eugene seemed to want her to stay put.

They were technically only here for Jimmy, right?

She looked back to Kevin. Breath came faster, shallower. Faster. Shallower.

Pupils dilating, skin clammy, cold, pale.

She didn’t know what to say. But her eyes said fear.
SOTF: U
Esther Ježek
Last equipped with: PPSh-41 submachinegun (3x 35 round box magazines)

Step One:🇨🇭 -> Step Two: 🏚️ -> Step Three: 😴 -> Step Four: 📹 -> Step Five: 🔥 -> Step Six: 🌊 -> †

One Room Death Game - Charlotte Torres & her opossum plush (subscribe to Goblin Town!)
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

"You're really set on this, aren't you?" The Director's voice said.

She sighed, loud and long.

"Well, fine. Let's do it."

The two bulkier figures in the corridor pulled themselves up, as if getting ready to move.

Then, without any warning, all the lights in the room cut off, plunging it into pitch blackness.

From the corridor came the sound of running feet.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Oh! This was different! The lights went out and Vasya’s heart skipped a beat. Of course him and Eugene were at the forefront of this shit. No more time for planning, no more time for communication. Now it was balls to the walls.

Fuck it.

Vasya waited until the steps got to that right point. He knew how to take at least one of the bastards out of the fight.

He ducked down low against the corner, and when the steps reached the portal, he turned the corner and struck out. He silently stabbed into the dark, resisting the urge to taunt, committing to his act. His other arm primed to protect his head.

He wasn’t going for face, or chest. Too high, could be ducked. Too low, and they could jump over him.

Belly, thighs, their little pricks, didn’t matter. He’d sink that blade into something soft and fleshy and drag it up and down.

If he could take one out, that’d be one less cattle prod, one less body.

More so it’d cause panic in the other one, knowing their buddy was going to die. Whoever Vasya hit, he was going to kill, and he was going to make them scream.
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Oh... Fuckballs.

Well, that's one way to turn their control of the arena to their advantage. Machine guns, sedatives, secret bunkers, radio controlled doors and now fucking night-vision goggles... Who the fuck were these people, and who the hell was funding them?

With no time to consider that question further, Eugene was quick to act, reaching out to feel out Vasya's location before moving in beside him to try and block the doorway. As long as they kept them in that corridor, stopped them from entering the room, they still had a shot at this. Otherwise they were all as good as dead.

He raised his chair up above Vasya's head, jabbing it out to try and block anyone who tried to barge past them. At this stage he was just a body filling in a gap, relying mostly on Vasya's knife to do the bulk of the work. Fortunately, they still had a numbers advantage, one they needed to utilise quickly.

"SOMEONE GIVE US SOME LIGHT, NOW!" he calls out, knowing that most folk still had their phones on hand. They might not have any signal down here, but you didn't need an internet connection to shine a torch.

"DON'T LET 'EM THROUGH, NO MATTER WHAT!" he quickly added, bracing for the moment those bodies collided into him, along with the agonizing jabs of those cattle rods that were sure to come...
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010
NoLife42069

Post by NoLife42069 »

Kevin saw Lotte's eyes. He was deeply intimate with the feeling so much so he could identify it at a glance.

"Calm down or you're certain to die. I can't have yo-" The Director's voice rang out.

Now it really begins.

Kevin never got a chance to finish his sentence, because as soon as he was bathed in darkness he quickly set his weapon down and reached into his jacket.

He always kept a flashlight on hand. Kevin pulled it out and flipped it on.

He remained in the darkness.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, VASYA!!"

He didn't have a reason to check until now, but his flashlight broke when he was jumped. Kevin was more than just pissed but he put it to the side to focus. Kevin instead went for his severely cracked phone.
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
One Room Deathgame: Angry Knife man with horrid scars.
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

U: An older version of me in a shituation.
"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
Cyber:Ángel Alcántara, Watch his halo fade and his wings morph.
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
[+] spoiler Some far off dream
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

TV4: The Acrobat- Harper -"They always told me to be ready for anything..."
The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

They cut the lights, those sneaky bastards.

Gerald couldn't get his hands on his phone. He had to have two hands on the folding chair to swing it.

He can hear the crazy guy and businessman yelling. Crazy guy was yelling out someone's name. Might have been that Russian. The businessman was demanding for light and to not let them in.

Gerald didn't know how to approach this. His best bet as of now was to hold this ground. If someone was coming towards him, he wouldn't hesitate to swing.
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] The Winner
- Stephanie "Seth" Geller - A DOTF girl, who is going to die as the "post-ironic" hipster goth moron she is. She sacrificed her humanity, after she became an undead beast in the care of another monstrous beast. She won the game, but she lost her wife in the process. Hope still blossoms to her after she was brought back to life.
[+] The Forbidden Zone
A graveyard to those who have fallen. Rest easy, fair children.
- Chevy Gallagher - (University Guy who wants to be hip with them kids. The Art of War and balls of paint isn't going to save you, when your life is on the line.) He wanted to do the right thing, but he was caught among a burning bridge and became a victim to an invasive species.
- Nicholas Rothstein - (A DOTF boy, who knows how to get very weird and become a 13-eyed monster.) He didn't go to the Backrooms, but he got lucky that gravity was merciful on him. By impalement.
- Scott Bee - (Another DOTF boy, who I just made in one day and killed off.) He couldn't take the heat and he might never be heard from again.
- Mitch Cline - (Also another DOTF boy who was dating Scott Bee.) Mitch Cline would get front row seats to a volcano eruption and got his head ripped off post-modern.
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
- Gerald Yao - One Room Death Game guy. A misunderstood "Asian Twink".
- Kenton Zinn - Spookr8ma lives free and fast in a digital world free of his fears and worries, but the facade has to come down eventually.
- Pineapple "Pippi" Bloodworth (SC3) - Adopted from handler Lilith. She was killed and tossed in the seas. Years later, she would be fished out from a river and given another chance.
- Chevy Gallagher (SC3) - He came back to life, because he wants to go to Valhalla.
- Ulysses Padron - A DOTF V2 boy, who claims to be a "survivor type". This can't end well.
- Mitsuaki Cirsley - A DOTF V2 boy who like many unfortunate students, find themselves in hell. His only weapon? An analog camcorder.
- Karen Wyler - A DOTF V2 girl brutally punished for her need to be in love with the women of her dreams. She learnt her lesson, but will it return to haunt her?
[+] The Sinful 13
A collection of planned and current villain characters, whom crimes and atrocities will take those into the darkest reaches of what humanity might find. Beware.
- Lust -
- Gluttony - ??? (ALIVE) - Planned for TV4. He wanted to become famous in his own way. He spent his craft, making delicacies and allowing others to enjoy his creations. When SOTF-TV takes him, the culinary artist becomes a hunger artist, when he hates the taste of what he is given. With a new twisted imagination, the viewers back at home are going to lose their appetites.
- Envy -
- Greed - Quentin Coyle (ALIVE) - Survival of the Fastest character. In a world that has gone through horrors from nuclear war, one man and his troupe drives on the wasteland. He is an extortionist who keeps his wealth away from others and pillages what he sees as the hottest commodity. Human organs. Already with a bounty for his severed head, Quentin will make a wish to the President that will reduce what is left of America into a new genocide for a profit.
- Sloth - Terrence Og (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. The world passes him by without a second thought, until it stopped and saw what his neglect has done to an innocent child. Far from home now, all Terrence wants to do is let others do all the dirty stuff, but how close is karma when a pit full of snakes awaits him.
- Pride - ??? (ALIVE). "I want to have you pause here and ask you a question. What are you willing to do to make sure that you will live forever? Be forever in replays and re-runs until the heat death of the universe. Get rid of all of that is holding you back. The whole world will know you as my victim."
- Wrath - ?? (ALIVE) - An AU character. He was born physically and mentally flawed, while the rest of the world benefitted with their own abilities that were nothing like his own. Life has dealt him an unfair bad hand and he wants to make those who have the weak suffer pay. The problem is how much bad is he willing to do to rid the world of the elite?
- Vanity -
- Heresy - Emil Vholes (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. He lives as a parasite, making lives miserable and sowing discord and misery with his presence. When SOTF happens, he lets a massacre benefit him. It isn't long, until the sins that he refuses to take account for to return, but what will he do, even when the world now wants him to burn as the heretic he is?
- Violence - Nancy Carlson (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. She had no one to turn to. Her fairytale life that was a lie finally collapsed. All of her hope was gone. Until from the depths of Tehom did an entity come to take advantage of her torment. Now, Nancy will finally be happy and have her hopes and dreams come true in delusion... with a blood trail behind her.
- Fraud -
- Treachery -
- Despair -
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
- Jules Szymanski - First character by handler. SOTF-TV Season 68 Contestant. Artist and Unwilling Martyr. The only way for salvation is to maintain humanity, not world domination.
Jules Szymański ma zostać skazany na śmierć za próbę stworzenia świata, w którym wszyscy zginą niezauważeni przez masy.
- Valente Lozano - SOTF-TV Season 69 Contestant. The Influencer who knows he is going to live forever and will climb the ivory tower of impeding doom before him, as long as his death can net him more than 10 millions views online. If he falls, he will start to fly.
"Este mundo está hecho para recompensar a los psicópatas como nosotros. No lo admitirían, pero soy su próxima historia de éxito".
- Haven Szymanski - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Gamer and Pop Culture Geek, who is sentenced to death for being a mourner. Left to die, so they can pick up the body parts to carry on. Będąc w cieniu, Przystań zyskała ciemność w ich sercach.
- Vincent Talbott - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Smoke and mirrors always got him far, but now he must do the dark arts of murder to get himself by. Can he be the star that he was meant to be?".. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-- .- -. - . -.. / .--- ..- .-.. . ... / - --- / -... . / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- .-.-.-".
- "Blaze" - Supers V2 Kid. Misnaming your elemental kid is bad enough, but when he becomes unstable, things go horribly wrong..
- "Point of View" - Supers V2 Kid. The average human sees what they themselves to see. This kid can see what others see.
- Lizzie Price/The Scarecrow - Concept character for upcoming Slasher High. She is not okay. She is not okay at all.
- ??? - Be wary of false prophets, for hell is all they bring.
- ??? - All she wanted for the perfect life and the perfect dream. What she got was torment.
- ??? - A woman from the States and from Far East, she sees this oddity she's in as another day in chaos.
- ??? - What was once a memory of a life that could have been brings back a dark trauma that haunts a would-have-been actor.
Dr Adjective

Post by Dr Adjective »

Kevin decided it was a good idea to invoke death directly by name, which did nothing to help Charlotte's mounting panic. Then he was interrupted by the lights going out, which made things even worse.

Charlotte's breathing came shallower and shallower as Eugene called out for light, as Kevin's option rapidly proved useless, as he pointed the blame back at Vasya. Clammy fingers fumbled in her inside pocket; wallet, gum, some receipt she'd kept for some reason - wrong pocket. How could she forget which side she kept her phone on? By panicking. Realising that she was panicking, of course, only hastened the process.

"Trying! Trying!"

Other pocket. Her phone was the only thing in it. Much better. She pulled it out, narrowly avoiding throwing it across the room in her hasty handling, and activated the flashlight, pointing it directly across towards the other door. Maybe she'd get lucky and dazzle one of the goons. Maybe she'd get unlucky and dazzle one of the boys. But they asked, so... they got.
Esther Ježek

Step One:🇨🇭 -> Step Two: 🏚️ -> Step Three: 😴 -> Step Four: 📹 -> Step Five: 🔥 -> Step Six: 🌊 -> †

One Room Death Game - Charlotte Torres & her opossum plush (subscribe to Goblin Town!)
NoLife42069

Post by NoLife42069 »

illuminated by the light, a broken flashlight could be seen flying across the room. "BASTARD!" It took more willpower than his fellow revolutionaries would be comfortable with for him to not chuck the flashlight directly at Vasya's head. Instead, it went careening into the incoming goons. He wasn't confident in his aim when he was enraged but he was hoping for a headshot.

Especially since it was the bastard's fault it was broken.

Next came his own phone, it took him several valuable seconds to get his light option on. All the while cursing and mumbling about, "This is why I keep an actual light!" or "Don't even know if my spare still works!"

Once it was on Kevin called out to the closest person and slid his phone across the floor to them. "OI, Riffraft! Make yourself useful and hold a light!! Keep it on them until we call for it!"

Now that his hands were empty, Kevin desperately searched for his spare flashlight. Smaller and weaker? Of course but he had to make do. Of course not before pulling his own knife out. "For fucks sake!"
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."
Spindarene

Post by Spindarene »

When the doors opened, Jimmy could see figures all dressed in black. They seemed to be holding something, but Jimmy couldn’t quite see what it was.

When that purple-haired bitch told him to come quietly, he angrily spit on the floor in defiance. That little bitch could come suck his dick.

Then, without warning, they cut the lights and everything went pitch black. Jimmy couldn’t see them, but he could hear running.

Jimmy felt a flicker of fear inside his chest. He shouldn’t be scared, he’d been in fights before, but this wasn’t exactly a bar brawl with some drunk asshole who got mad because you talked to his girlfriend. These people seemed…sleek. Like they knew what they were doing.

Still, no way Jimmy was just going to pussy out. Fuck that. He was a big man, hell he’d bounced little goth kids from the club before, kids that looked just like these fuckers. He could take ‘em.

“Hey!” he shouted near the direction where they’d come from. “Hey, you fucking pussies! You scared to do it with the lights on or somethin’? Come on and man up already!”
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

The first moments of darkness were chaotic. The rush of motion and force slammed into the defenders at the door, but failed to break through immediately. The chair and the knife struck back, and the first of the masked figures crashed into them.

It became quickly clear that something was unusual. There was a huff, an exhalation of air as the blows struck hard, but the cloth held up against the blade; the attack seemed to slow the oncoming figure, but failed to cause a deep wound. What looked like a simple outfit was clearly some form of protective clothing.

At the same time that the lights came on, the two bulkier figures corralled at the opening began to swing their cudgels. The hum remained strong, but there was something odd about them; any chance contact failed to produce the expected shock, and the figures weren't going for quick hits but instead employing a more methodical approach, prodding and poking, seeking to make sustained contact with the heads of the devices. The third, armed with the rifle, held fire, with no clear corridor.

Suddenly, there was a banging noise down the hall behind where Kevin and Charlotte waited, the sound of something impacting the outer set of doors.

The entire conflict was illuminated by the scant light of the phones, flickering with shadow and the glint of metal. Then the sound of the voices calling out was obscured as the alarm began to ring again, loud and piercing, drowning out attempts to issue directions and instructions.
NoLife42069

Post by NoLife42069 »

Shit.

He almost wanted to laugh, but that wasn't an option. Kevin made a move to aid the fuckers struggling up front but stopped once he heard the noise behind him.

"Fucks sake! Lotte looks alive!" a small cheap flashlight came on giving a little light. "Don't let them-!" Kevin was cut off as the alarm blared. It disorientated him for a second before his nails dug into his skin to ground him.

The flashlight went into his mouth as he grabbed the toilet tank lid and readied himself for a rough fight.

'Should have just stuck with my fight to the death.'
[+] spoiler in the game

ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

What?

Oh.

"TY CHE, BLYAD?! THEY HAVE STAB VESTS!" It was more than stab vests; it was their whole suit, But Vasya forgot the words. All of a sudden, this got a lot harder, and a lot less fun.

With the alarm blaring behind him, he backpedaled, struggling to yell louder than noise, not like anyone would have understood him.

"VERNIS! VERNIS! ETO PIZDETS!" He swung with his knife, trying to stay out of reach of the batons. He knew if he went down, nobody would be there to drag him out. They weren't going to hold the line here, not unless they could swarm them. Right now, it was two on three, and the second there was an opening, that third would make it three on one.

He glanced at Eugene. The ninjas would focus Vasya, Eugene wasn't that much of a threat. He knew if he went down, Eugene wasn't gonna drag him out, even if he wanted to. They needed reinforcements, standing here was suicide. The longer they tried to pull this gandalf shit, the easier it was for the shooter to take one out, and that would just trivialize the other one fighting the two shithouses with batons.

He grabbed Eugene, and pulled him back, they were going to leave the corridor.

"YOU WILL DIE HERE! MOVE!"
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Flashing lights, chaotic shouting, blaring sirens and ineffectual stabbings.

It was just like one of his CEO's cocaine parties.

Eugene put all his weight into trying to push the handymen back, convinced that keeping them within that corridor was paramount to their success. He shouted for help, trying to corral others to join them, but it was all but impossible with all that goddamn noise.

He turned his head slightly, opening his mouth to yell something as Vasya, only for one of those prongs to strike him in the shoulder. The sensation was... Weird, not exactly what he was expecting, granted he'd never been struck with a cattle prod before. His felt his muscles start to spasm, his grip on the chair loosening up.

The contact only lasted a brief second however, Vasya tugging his away from the doorway. The executive stumbled back and flexed his arm, clenching and unclenching his fist as he shook his head.

He didn't have much time to ask questions however, now that the way in was finally clear.
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010
Dr Adjective

Post by Dr Adjective »

Kevin wanted her attention, Vasya was screaming something in Russian again with a tone that might be understated as “displeased”, and an extremely unpleasant siren was blaring through the room for good measure. She picked out something about stab vests, which maybe shouldn’t have been a surprise when they’d been allowed to keep at least two knives. Yet a surprise it was. Charlotte had been holding onto a sliver of hope that they could just overpower the fuckers nice and quick, turn this whole thing around.

But hope springs eternal. Hope dies last.

For all any of them knew, the banging at her end of the room could be rescuers. Maybe good things did sometimes happen to good people? Charlotte had to believe it was at least possible, the narrow thread of hope was just about the last thing between her and breaking down entirely.

And fuck, was that alarm not helping matters.

Even so, she dutifully put a hand back into her chosen weapon, and turned her focus onto the closer door. She’d keep giving Vasya and Eugene direct light for as long as she could, after that, they’d have to make do with wherever her phone landed when she had to toss it in favour of two hands to lift a chair. Hopefully Kevin had the same idea as her; the chair-legs control, the blunt object smashes. If they weren’t here to help. If. She had to keep believing there was a possibility that they were.

If not…
Esther Ježek

Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

Gerald made out some words or two from the Russian guy. It was actually something that made him fully realize that this wasn't just some random prank gone too far.

They had... "stab vests"?

Vests shouldn't be completely stab proof, but this was supposed to be advanced armor.

Gerald couldn't stop to think. All he can do is keep swinging at the goons that were approaching the group. He was hoping that he didn't get his ass kicked, though it was eventually going to bite him back no matter what happened.
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] The Winner
- Stephanie "Seth" Geller - A DOTF girl, who is going to die as the "post-ironic" hipster goth moron she is. She sacrificed her humanity, after she became an undead beast in the care of another monstrous beast. She won the game, but she lost her wife in the process. Hope still blossoms to her after she was brought back to life.
[+] The Forbidden Zone
A graveyard to those who have fallen. Rest easy, fair children.
- Chevy Gallagher - (University Guy who wants to be hip with them kids. The Art of War and balls of paint isn't going to save you, when your life is on the line.) He wanted to do the right thing, but he was caught among a burning bridge and became a victim to an invasive species.
- Nicholas Rothstein - (A DOTF boy, who knows how to get very weird and become a 13-eyed monster.) He didn't go to the Backrooms, but he got lucky that gravity was merciful on him. By impalement.
- Scott Bee - (Another DOTF boy, who I just made in one day and killed off.) He couldn't take the heat and he might never be heard from again.
- Mitch Cline - (Also another DOTF boy who was dating Scott Bee.) Mitch Cline would get front row seats to a volcano eruption and got his head ripped off post-modern.
[+] Current Kids
Current Kids:
- Gerald Yao - One Room Death Game guy. A misunderstood "Asian Twink".
- Kenton Zinn - Spookr8ma lives free and fast in a digital world free of his fears and worries, but the facade has to come down eventually.
- Pineapple "Pippi" Bloodworth (SC3) - Adopted from handler Lilith. She was killed and tossed in the seas. Years later, she would be fished out from a river and given another chance.
- Chevy Gallagher (SC3) - He came back to life, because he wants to go to Valhalla.
- Ulysses Padron - A DOTF V2 boy, who claims to be a "survivor type". This can't end well.
- Mitsuaki Cirsley - A DOTF V2 boy who like many unfortunate students, find themselves in hell. His only weapon? An analog camcorder.
- Karen Wyler - A DOTF V2 girl brutally punished for her need to be in love with the women of her dreams. She learnt her lesson, but will it return to haunt her?
[+] The Sinful 13
A collection of planned and current villain characters, whom crimes and atrocities will take those into the darkest reaches of what humanity might find. Beware.
- Lust -
- Gluttony - ??? (ALIVE) - Planned for TV4. He wanted to become famous in his own way. He spent his craft, making delicacies and allowing others to enjoy his creations. When SOTF-TV takes him, the culinary artist becomes a hunger artist, when he hates the taste of what he is given. With a new twisted imagination, the viewers back at home are going to lose their appetites.
- Envy -
- Greed - Quentin Coyle (ALIVE) - Survival of the Fastest character. In a world that has gone through horrors from nuclear war, one man and his troupe drives on the wasteland. He is an extortionist who keeps his wealth away from others and pillages what he sees as the hottest commodity. Human organs. Already with a bounty for his severed head, Quentin will make a wish to the President that will reduce what is left of America into a new genocide for a profit.
- Sloth - Terrence Og (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. The world passes him by without a second thought, until it stopped and saw what his neglect has done to an innocent child. Far from home now, all Terrence wants to do is let others do all the dirty stuff, but how close is karma when a pit full of snakes awaits him.
- Pride - ??? (ALIVE). "I want to have you pause here and ask you a question. What are you willing to do to make sure that you will live forever? Be forever in replays and re-runs until the heat death of the universe. Get rid of all of that is holding you back. The whole world will know you as my victim."
- Wrath - ?? (ALIVE) - An AU character. He was born physically and mentally flawed, while the rest of the world benefitted with their own abilities that were nothing like his own. Life has dealt him an unfair bad hand and he wants to make those who have the weak suffer pay. The problem is how much bad is he willing to do to rid the world of the elite?
- Vanity -
- Heresy - Emil Vholes (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. He lives as a parasite, making lives miserable and sowing discord and misery with his presence. When SOTF happens, he lets a massacre benefit him. It isn't long, until the sins that he refuses to take account for to return, but what will he do, even when the world now wants him to burn as the heretic he is?
- Violence - Nancy Carlson (ALIVE) - DOTF V2 character. She had no one to turn to. Her fairytale life that was a lie finally collapsed. All of her hope was gone. Until from the depths of Tehom did an entity come to take advantage of her torment. Now, Nancy will finally be happy and have her hopes and dreams come true in delusion... with a blood trail behind her.
- Fraud -
- Treachery -
- Despair -
[+] Future Kids
Future Kids:
- Jules Szymanski - First character by handler. SOTF-TV Season 68 Contestant. Artist and Unwilling Martyr. The only way for salvation is to maintain humanity, not world domination.
Jules Szymański ma zostać skazany na śmierć za próbę stworzenia świata, w którym wszyscy zginą niezauważeni przez masy.
- Valente Lozano - SOTF-TV Season 69 Contestant. The Influencer who knows he is going to live forever and will climb the ivory tower of impeding doom before him, as long as his death can net him more than 10 millions views online. If he falls, he will start to fly.
"Este mundo está hecho para recompensar a los psicópatas como nosotros. No lo admitirían, pero soy su próxima historia de éxito".
- Haven Szymanski - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Gamer and Pop Culture Geek, who is sentenced to death for being a mourner. Left to die, so they can pick up the body parts to carry on. Będąc w cieniu, Przystań zyskała ciemność w ich sercach.
- Vincent Talbott - SOTF-TV Season 70 Contestant. Smoke and mirrors always got him far, but now he must do the dark arts of murder to get himself by. Can he be the star that he was meant to be?".. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .-- .- -. - . -.. / .--- ..- .-.. . ... / - --- / -... . / .... .- .--. .--. -.-- .-.-.-".
- "Blaze" - Supers V2 Kid. Misnaming your elemental kid is bad enough, but when he becomes unstable, things go horribly wrong..
- "Point of View" - Supers V2 Kid. The average human sees what they themselves to see. This kid can see what others see.
- Lizzie Price/The Scarecrow - Concept character for upcoming Slasher High. She is not okay. She is not okay at all.
- ??? - Be wary of false prophets, for hell is all they bring.
- ??? - All she wanted for the perfect life and the perfect dream. What she got was torment.
- ??? - A woman from the States and from Far East, she sees this oddity she's in as another day in chaos.
- ??? - What was once a memory of a life that could have been brings back a dark trauma that haunts a would-have-been actor.

Return to “Other Roleplaying”