You Don’t Load a Gun, Close Your Eyes And Shoot

open but let toxie join first

Somewhere between a ship and a waterborne building, this establishment is decorated in Chinese motifs, its roof gilded in gold trim and its walls covered in murals depicting the mythology and history. Inside, the restaurant is much more like a land-based building than it is a ship, with two floors of seating, tiled restrooms, and an expansive kitchen. Large tanks and cages once held live fish and lobsters, allowing the customers to select their dinners fresh, but these currently sit empty.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“Oh.” You fucking did WHAT now? “Neat. I was gonna kill her myself. She’s actually the catalyst as to why Ivan got so far.”

“Well... She was.”

This was a turn of events now. Here he was vowing to do all sorts of nasty things to those two, and Gregory... just gets lucky. It’s too contrived to be true, but he didn’t mention anything about Rhonda, so he HAD to encounter them. This meant something.

“Damn shame I couldn’t do it myself, I’d have made her suffer. Well, this changes things now doesn’t it?”

Either Greg was with them and lying to lead him and Verity into a trap, or, he was honest, and just got... lucky.

“I suppose there’s no point in mucking around here. Ivan will be here soon, though we wouldn’t know it with how good he is at cowering. He’ll see this.”

He smiled at Gregory. This might be an opportunity in the making.

“What’s say we make it to the cruise ship? Get cleaned up. It’s been a long night after all.”
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Applesintime
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Applesintime »

Alright. That was a good call, Gregory. Fisk seemed to be a lot more receptive to the idea of, like, doing stuff that didn't involve killing him. "Yeah, uh, I got her in the throat with the knife. Slashed her, so I guess she probably did suffer a bit." Gregory chuckled a little, trying to keep Fisk in good humour. He didn't like any of this, but he didn't have that much of a choice, cause it was either go with the two players or get shot dead. And Gregory didn't like the idea of getting shot dead. He hadn't even said goodbye to Sammy or the bees yet.

"Yeah, I guess. Wouldn't want him to, like, get us with Rhonda's shotgun while we're out here in the open. He has her shotgun, by the way. Nearly got me in the head with it!" There were times where Gregory despised being so short, and there were times where he was thankful. This time was the latter. "Should we go then? She should be in the announcements. I dunno why she wasn't in the morning set, 'cause I killed her last night. They've really been fucking slacking." Like, how hard was it to just say someone killed someone? Man, Ritzy sucked.

Shrugging his shoulders to pull his backpack up a little, Gregory waited for Fisk and Verity to go.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances
Anna Hitchins has some totes cool ideas!

SOTF-TV
John MacMillan Jr. doesn't have much to say.
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]
Intl: 1 2 3

SOTF-TV V3
BC09: Gregory Miller - Bolas - "Why?" He landed in splat. [17/81]
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
Memories: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Supers: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aftermath: 1 2
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“Yeah... he would have it now wouldn’t he.” A slashed throat? Fisk sighed. Gregory probably thought it was about the weapon, but the truth was that if Rhonda died so... softly like that, she didn’t pay even an iota of what she owed. Someone had to, and Ivan wouldn’t show.

“You’d be surprised at the production blunders this time around. It’s like they’re not even trying.” He scoffed. “At least they have us to carry the show.”

“Speaking of which, I have a shower scene I should really be getting to now. Let’s bounce.”

Fisk gathered his belongings, and the boom box, and made his way towards the cruise ship. On the way there, across the jetties, he spot someone resting along the railing. Someone in a blue polo and white shorts. He grinned in relief, and began to make his way closer until he saw the red, and noticed the lack of movement.

His smile faded. His eyes grew pink and glassy and he just turned back around, going back towards the cruise liner.

((Fisk Bateman continued elsewhere.))
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

She’d stayed silent, that whole time. Took a step back. Tried to pretend that she was looking out to see if anyone else was about to come in while Fisk buttered Gregory up. She knew what was going to happen after that shower scene. She knew she was once again going to have to see the Fisk she had come to know and live with.

And she knew that she was once again going to get knocked into the background, too. She was going to have words right at the tip of her tongue and then the next thing would happen and she would get sidelined. Unable to say the things she could say that woul push things forward. Make her more cohesive. This was just like the fight with Stokes. She was… whatever she was. All the main people were doing their things and here was Verity. Not even doing anything. Just standing there. Doing the bare minimum on her own turn.

Least now she was moving somewhere.

Least now they knew James and Sofia weren’t coming back.

But that felt like so little. Didn’t even result in any sort of note to exit on. She just… went after Fisk. Kept behind Gregory. Made sure he couldn’t do anything until they did.

((Verity Stewart, continued elsewhere))
Applesintime
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Applesintime »

Fisk in front of him. Verity behind him. It was smart, Gregory had to give them that. It was, like, a good tactic. He goes for Fisk, Verity shoots him. He goes for Verity, Fisk shoots him. Easy peasy. He'd have to go along with it until he could break free.

((Gregory Miller continued in Float Like a Bee, Sting Like a Butterfly))
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances
Anna Hitchins has some totes cool ideas!

SOTF-TV
John MacMillan Jr. doesn't have much to say.
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]
Intl: 1 2 3

SOTF-TV V3
BC09: Gregory Miller - Bolas - "Why?" He landed in splat. [17/81]
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
Memories: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Supers: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aftermath: 1 2

Return to “Floating Restaurant (Danger Zone)”