A Time to Build And A Time to Destroy

Open! Night 2, 9:30 PM

A decommissioned Coast Guard vessel that last saw service in 1986, the Patrol Boat has a distinctive military efficiency about it. Tight corridors, a secure cabin, and no decorations leave it somewhat less immediately captivating than other ships in the flotilla, but its larger size, ample deck space, and the gigantic, still-functional floodlight mounted on it set it apart from the general sprawl of smaller vessels, and offer a certain potential for the intrepid.
Applesintime
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Applesintime »

"I guess. Just... fuck, I dunno. I keep thinking back to when I learned about how my friends were dead this morning, Pippi. When I learned that Seth, and Giselle, and Cristobal were dead. They were my goddamn friends, and I just - how? How can the people who killed them not be the villain? They're goddamn murderers! And I know, I know, I know giving them publicity, turning them into a black and white good versus evil thing is just helping them even more but I just don't see how it can be anything else! Maybe it's... I don't know if you think it's the right thing to do, killing them. But I think it is. In a way, it's... mercy. Letting them die while they're still them, not whatever Character this show has moulded them into." But with Seo-yun, Fisk, he had to wonder; was this always them? Did they always hold this kind of desire? To be famous no matter what, no matter who they had to kill, what they had to do? Maybe the show didn't entirely turn them into a Character.

Maybe they were just that heartless anyway. That bloody deranged.

"If you have any better options than killing them I'm all ears, for suggestions, anyway. I still think killing them, putting them down before they win is the best way. It's probably impossible, but I want someone innocent to win. Someone good. Not some deranged player who'll milk the bodies for all it's worth. For all they were worth." Pausing, he realised. Oh yeah. Pippi threw it at him. It was hers.

"Here, catch." Pulling the baton out of his pocket, he tossed it at her, aiming high so he wouldn't just bonk her in the face with it like she had done with him.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances
Anna Hitchins has some totes cool ideas!

SOTF-TV
John MacMillan Jr. doesn't have much to say.
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]
Intl: 1 2 3

SOTF-TV V3
BC09: Gregory Miller - Bolas - "Why?" He landed in splat. [17/81]
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
Memories: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Supers: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aftermath: 1 2
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

She caught it with her off hand, still moving toward the inside of the patrol boat.
"You can still kill them, and I won't stop you, but you have to remember that they want to make a show out of it."
The inside of the cabin was ugly. It was exactly like she thought it would be though.

"Wanna' help me take apart some computers?
She turned around, the scene was all hers.
Her own Character could grow.
"I need wires. And coil. You know, to do things."

She winked at the boy in the darkness with a sly smile.
"If you help me, I might let you keep the baton."
She heard her own smile through her voice. She felt sick.
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

If they want to make a show out of it, he would simply deny them that publicity, that last show off for fame. It was like a candle, wanting to burn and rage, only to be snuffed out by fingers or a simple blow of air. Instead of being blown out he'd beat them to death with a board or a baton or whatever and that wasn't such a good metaphor but hey, he wanted to keep it. It was a mercy, to snuff them out before their flame, their Character, set them aflame and swallowed them whole.

"Coil and wires? Fuck're you gonna use that for?" Pippi winked at him for some strange reason, and well, the baton was a good enough prize for stripping the command consoles of their wiring. Following her into the cabin, though, his mind was focused on Characters. Now he had came up with the topic, it made more and more sense. Let's take a look at the mentors, shall we? In particular, our mentors that have survived Survival of the Fittest.

Ben Cuthner made a gimmick out of the number 3. His Character made a gimmick out of the number 3, and when it was all done, his Character swallowed him whole, and he's unable to escape from it. Three perminates everything he does, and no matter how hard he tries, he can never escape it, because Ben Cuthner embraced his Character, and his Character embraced him.

Stephanie Cahill's whole schtick was about pirates. Her entire season was about pirates, she was like, part of some dude's weird pirate group, and when it was all over, she embraced the pirate gimmick, and her Character swallowed her whole. Now she's all about pirates and shit. Are you starting to see a pattern?

Jewel Evans' thing was... good fucking question. Maybe that was the point of her, to not have a point, to be as vague and mysterious and faux-deep as possible. Maybe she was always just that way. But whether or not it was her Character or her true self that was that way, it was all she was now. Faux edginess and vagueness. And maybe this is Anthony's take on things that will be wrong because y'know what, he doesn't exactly watch this show 24/7 like some people do.

But it all fit. Look at Yamana, look at LaLourvey, look at anyone and everyone who won this show. With a few exceptions, every single one of them was a Character, and once they got out, they were stuck as that Character, as what they billed themselves to be to their adoring audiences. Even Crawford was stuck, unable to do anything else because of what her sister had become. Anthony didn't want that. He didn't want to be like that. Would Seo-yun, if she won, be stuck as her Character forever?

If she was, he hoped it swallowed her whole, so she could be nothing but a fake friend. Never finding anything but meaningless friends to stab in the back.

"So, how do we get started? Any ideas, or, uh..." He gestured vaguely at the console, standing next to Pippi.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]

SOTF-TV V3

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

“Well.”
She started prodding the equipment.
“I’d like to hot-wire a boat.”

She pushed the console. Things were lighting up. It had no meaning to Pippi.
“And maybe hot-wire my collar.”
She saw an opening, a crack. The wires were there.

“Been thinking how to escape this island.”
She shrugged.
“I have two plans at the moment. Or rather, four.”
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

"Hot-wire a boat? For one, I don't think any of these things would have any petrol in them. Two, even if they did, I reckon that they woulda disabled the enginer or whatever. I tried to like, talk to RJ through the loudspeaker but it didn't work, so they must have disabled it. Bloody arsehole producers. I guess you could, like, row I guess? Grab a plank of wood and just slowly peter your way outta the flotilla." Anthony shrugged. He hadn't been thinking much about escape anymore, because he was convinced that he would die here, and if he escaped, there wouldn't be a chance to ensure that the killers paid for what they did. But, if he was offered the chance, a true way to escape, he would take it in a bloody heartbeat.

"Water doesn't work, by the way. Probably shoulda been obvious, what with the water and all that, but you can never be too sure, right?" Leaning in to examine the console, he pressed the spotlight button with a fist, shutting it down. He didn't want any more attention, not after the debacle that had been RJ. What would have happened if he had scooped up the gun and shot him? Would he feel good? Sad? Neither? What if, what if, what if. It didn't happen. It didn't matter.

"Four? Shoot." Anthony spotted the same crack as Pippi. Jamming his fingers into the tiny gap, he pulled, strained, opened it just a little wider. The plastic complained with cracks and creaks and groans, and his fingers hurt. But it was opened a little more. Man, he wished that he had a crowbar or something. The plank was too big, and the baton might break, so he was just gonna have to sit and bear it. It was helping someone, though, and it was good.

"Out of curiosity, how'd they catch you? Where'd they grab you from?" The sheer panic at seeing a suit and a dude with a gun calling out his name wasn't something he'd easily forget. He had darted through the aisles, jumped the counter, scattering some poor pensioner's groceries everywhere. And then he opened the back door, only to be greeted by three more people with guns. And frankly, how the fuck was he supposed to conquer that? Arseholes.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International

SOTF-TV V3

SOTF Supers
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

"At home."
She continued to scavenge.
She pried the casing open. The organs were in front of her.
"I was getting ready.
For school." She added quickly.

"They got me while... one of my dad was handling my other dad."
She put the baton on her lips.
"While my mom was driving my little sister to school."
"While my little brother was already at the kindergarten."

She put the baton back against the casing, and twisting her weapon.
It cracked. She smiled.
"They let me have some time.
To myself.
Alone.
They let me put on a bra.
But I took too long."
She giggled. "Made them run around my room until I got bonked on the head."

Her smile went away. "I managed to get so many chokers.
And my makeup.
In my bra." She sighed.
"I came into SOTF ready, you know? They never going to catch me without makeup."

Her hand dug inside the shell.
She could get shocked.
It would probably get the ratings up.
"What were we talking about again?"
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

"You have two dads? And one was... handling the other?" Anthony raised an eyebrow. He wasn't judging Pippi; as said previously, he was bi himself, and he wasn't some kinda bigot, but he was simply curious. Apart from that one time that he had ate lunch with her and Keegan and Keegan was drinking hot sauce for some weird fucking reason, they had never interacted. He knew her real name was like, Pineapple which was fucking atrocious, and her mom owned some kinda strip club in Miami, but apart from that, he didn't know shit about her. And now that they were here, small talk was a welcome distraction from the horrors of their reality. How were mum and dad doing? It was night, so they might be sleeping, but then again Dad would be really worried about him.

They would talk again some day. The idle "Have a good day, son." offered from the kitchen table as Anthony left three days ago wouldn't be the last thing he heard from Dad. He was goddamn sure of it.

"I was... they got me at a convenience store. I walk in, wanna grab some popcorn and stuff for later, then I hear someone calling my name from behind." Anthony ventured, cautiously at first, but then sharing it with a little relief. He wasn't alone, he reminded himself. Everyone else was kidnapped too.

"I turn around, see these massive guys with guns. And some dude in a suit, and I freak, right? Hop over the counter, scatter some old dude's bread and milk and fags everywhere, bolt past the guy working the register and run for the back door. And then I see three more guys opening the back door, and I run straight into them."

It was a bad memory. Panic, fear: it's not something you expect in a 7/11. Unless you're working the night shift, which then go ahead, your fear and panic is probably expected. Keeps your senses sharp for the robbers, the stoners wanting slushies at 3 am and the drunks.

"Uh, we were... talking about your escape options. You said you had four?" He stood by, watching Pippi play with electricity. They wouldn't kill her, right? Detonate her collar or trigger some kinda trap or something as punishment for trying to escape. The executives were scummy enough to do that kinda thing. Yank their hope right from them, right as they were about to grasp it. He couldn't tell shit about her story; he couldn't tell your foundations from your undertones. But, she had no reason to lie. Unless this was some massive gambit to kill him, in which case he'd been caught fucking lacking indeed.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International

SOTF-TV V3

SOTF Supers
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

"My biological dad is disabled.
Wheelchair-paralyzed disabled.
He once had a nurse.
He is a nice man, really.
Then they fell in love."

Pippi shrugged. It wasn't dirty laundry. It wasn't. It shouldn't be.

"My mom was okay with it.
They made a contract.
They sat us,
The kids,
Down.
I didn't like it at first,
But then I was fine."

She thought. She thought she was fine. She kept pulling.

"But yeah.
Four plans, but it's divided into two.
But you need the theory: the collars this version are different. There's this small tidbit at the center made out of hard plastic. That's new. I figured that's either a weakness or a strong point. So that's where the plans divide. Electricity and all, they all do the same. A mean to an end, but... it splits into two. Where do I overcharge the collar? Do I charge only the plastic bit? The metal bit? So that's two. Metal and plastic. I need more research. More... collars. I just need to see one that exploded, and I-"

She thought of the boy. She didn't to think of him. If she had-
No, she didn't do anything.
She didn't do anything.
She didn't do anything.

"Yeah.
The rest though."
She smiled at him, winking.
"That's for me to know,
And the world to find out."

"I already found one blindspot.
By the morning, if I live, I should be able to attempt.
If I don't,
I might tell the world about it."

She tipped her hat.
"Until then,
I'm your local cowgirl trying to solve crime,
Yeehaw."
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

"Oh, I see." That made sense. Granted, he was pretty sure that a nurse falling in love with a patient was probably a breach of some kind of rule or clause or whatever and was unprofessional but fuck it, love is love, innit? If they were happy together in their family with three parents then bloody good for them. He hoped she'd be able to escape. See them again, unlike so many people here. Nearly 20 people were dead, and he had about what, around that number on his list?

RJ, Ivan, Fisk, Bacchia, James, Gabriella, Matias, Junji, Seo-yun, the list went on and fucking on and he had kind of ripped one of the pages a little with how tight he was holding it. What drove them to murder? Did they want fame? Revenge? Or were they just satisfying their own goddamn want to kill people? Want, want, want, that's all people in this stupid fucking country did, didn't they? Didn't give a shit about what was right, they just goddamn wanted.

Anthony shook his head slightly, snapping himself back to reality. Pippi was talking about her plans with the collars, and the plastic and what not. He hadn't noticed it really. It's not like he was a superfan who could compare say, Season 26's collars to this season's favourite torture devices. But now that she was talking about it, about how it might be a weak point, he was interested.

But he didn't care much about escape now. Not when there were killers that needed to be exterminated before their bloodlust, their Character, became their only thing.

"If you're looking for collars to. Test on. The bottom part of the ferry has three. Their owners are pretty fucked up, but..." Anthony shrugged, leaning down to pick up his wooden board. He hated that. How he was just calling them 'collars', not people. Because they were people, once, before Seo-yun Lee murdered them, before Akeno strangled that one to death. But all they would be now is murder victims. Eighteen or seventeen years of development, of growth, of memories, cut short all because of some wannabe idol cunt's selfish desires.

He was going to fucking kill her. Maybe he shouldn't focus on her so much. But he couldn't. Because in a way, it helped to have someone to ultimately aim at. She was the biggest threat right now, and no matter how many one-time killers he would kill himself, she was closer to her escape than anyone else was. Someone had to do something about her. Before her Character consumed her - although, Anthony thought with a grimace, she probably would embrace that character whole. Fucking circlejerk about how cool and epic she was for murdering ten people. God.

"I'm going to kill her." He blurted out. And then, a few short seconds later. "Seo-yun, I mean. Even if she kills me, if I can make her bleed for it, kill her back, then I'll be happy."
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International

SOTF-TV V3

SOTF Supers
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

"I wouldn't if I were you,
But I'm not you
And I don't want to be you,
So you're lucky, I guess.

I don't think killing Seo-yun would do anything,
Other than just limit the amount of survivors,
Which in the end, limits the amount of lives saved.
Then again, killing her would save...

Six more lives?
Five?
She's probably around that number now.
But people are bound to die here, and you can't stop all of them.

I don't blame you for trying.
I think it's admirable.
If I were on the other side of screen, I would be cheering you on.
But...

You can't change the world, Anthony.
Not like that. Killing Seo-yun just takes away one more life that could have been saved,
So...
I would tell you to not do it. But you should do it, if you think you're right.

Just remember,
Her family's quite sue-happy.
You'll have great lawyers if you live,
But she - well, her family - might attack your family. With the law on their side."

She had her wires now. She could leave.

"Wanna' stick with me until morning?" The console made a noise. It was empty. "If I managed to your collar off, imagine the amount of player hunting you'll be able to do. You know, without the limitation of the dangerzones, you could set up a game where the killers just starve. Mhm, I shouldn't be giving you ideas..."

She winked.
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

"I think you're... I'm not sure we're looking at it the same way. You're thinking of it as a numbers game, where the more people get out, the better the result. I get that, y'know? But... morally, that's... I don't think she deserves to get out. She wants to take ten lives for her own. Ten people. Because - because she doesn't give a shit about the fact they were people! She's playing a numbers game, different from yours, different from mine, and the only results she gives two fucks about are the ones that lets her bloody walk out of here! I won't fucking let her, and I know I'm going on like a fucking broken clock here, all ringing and no chiming, but she doesn't deserve to. She deserves to burn in Hell."

After his rant concluded, Anthony took a few deep breaths, leaning against the wall of the cabin and watching her work away at the console. Frankly, he was surprised that she didn't just get electrocuted or something. Suppose, though, that they wouldn't want someone to die to something as trivial as electrocution. You'd get better ratings if there was more blood, gore, and murder. And it was fucking disgusting.

"Maybe I can't change the world, Pippi. But I can change this goddamn season''s fate. Wipe the killers out, and make sure that someone who deserves to survive makes it out. No ten killers, no player groups, nothing. And maybe that's a little bit egotistic, Pippi, thinking that I alone can kill a bunch of killers with nothing but a fucking wooden board,"

Looking at the board in his hand, he chuckled weakly. It was just a day ago he had ripped this up from outside the shop boat. But it felt like a lifetime ago. It wasn't a sword of God, it wasn't a gun, it wasn't even something designed to actually hit people with. But it was his.

"But what the fuck can I do otherwise? Trek around and wait to be killed? Better to die on my feet, die trying to make a goddamn difference, trying to do something good, than be shot in my sleep or something equally as horrible. My friends are dead or probably going to die, I have no appetite for trying to play - this is the only goddamn thing I can do. Maybe I could try to escape, and I'm sure that you have as good a chance as anyone else, but here's the thing: your chances are lower than a blue whale's balls. Maybe you'll get lucky, maybe you won't. Either way... I wanna be the one in control of my own fate. Fight back rather than sit and die."

Her comment about being sued made him chuckle a little.

"Pippi, if they could sue people for stuff that happened in SOTF, the fucking company would be bankrupt. I don't know shit about what happens like, legally to cover SOTF but I imagine that the judges would toss it out. Because if you let a winner's family get sued by someone they killed's family, the floodgates are gonna fucking open and Jewel is gonna be sued by like, fifteen people."

Soon, she had finished ripping the wires out of the console, and presented an offer to join her. There was some kind of proposal to take off his collar so he could hunt better, followed by her saying she couldn't be saying that and a wink, Anthony didn't get it. Was she trying to be coy? If she was, he didn't have the bloody time for that kind of shit and if she wasn't, then it just looked weird. Maybe it was awkwardness, maybe it wasn't, who the fuck knows what was going on.

"Why the hell not. But, uh, if I see any killers, I'm going for 'em. Just so you know. Dunno if you're squeamish about that kinda thing, but I won't let them get away."

His lips were dry. His throat was dry. He swallowed spit, because he didn't want to use up any more of his water just yet, and the seconds spent uncapping the bottle, drinking, putting the cap back on and putting it back in his bag would be wasted seconds, seconds that could prevent a murder, could bring justice to someone.

He'd drink while he walked. Toss the bottle into the ocean. Sure, there'd probably be some crazed fan willing to buy a bottle that he had drank from.

Suddenly, the idea of him having crazed fans made him not want to touch anything anymore.

He'd be fine.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International

SOTF-TV V3

SOTF Supers
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

"I won't stop you but... I won't help you. You know?"
She ignored the part where he thought she was wrong.
She wasn't wrong.
She had never been wrong.
There were lawsuits, not against SOTF itself, but more against the surroundings.

It was always... interesting. Kinda fascinating.
Not to say she enjoyed, though.

Inside, her stomach recoiled.
She was a killer.
She had killed Mateo.
She had-
Maybe he wasn't dead.
She nodded.

He didn't have to know.
She darted across the patrol boat and unto the jetties.
She just had to find more clues.
To extrapolate.
To explore.
To path.

"I'm going to the Shop Boat. Shopping boat? That boat. The one with the lights," she pointed it into the distance with her baton, "I'm heading there. I need a new outfit. This one's getting stinky."
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

Anthony followed Pippi off the patrol boat and into the jetty, carrying his board by the like, middle section. He hadn't really figured he'd be teaming up with anyone at all; the fragments of the plan he had in his mind didn't involve anyone else. Just him, killing killers. It wasn't an unwelcomed thing, but it probably wouldn't last. They would part ways, or she would be murdered and then, once more, he would be on his own.

He didn't get why you'd kill your classmates, but he'd repeated this argument over and over and over in his head, and that didn't mean saying it for the 20th time would somehow make them all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

"Yeah. I actually left a towel back there, I should probably go and get it. Haven't been there since yesterday morning, but I reckon we're not gonna be the only people there. Or who have been there. Keep an eye out."

A brief pause.

"Why do you need clothes from there? Did you not have some in your bag?" He had been wearing his outfit for two days now, and it was sticky and sweaty and smelt like shit, but it was his goddamn Tottenham shirt and he had paid like, $40 in shipping and he wasn't going to just fuck it into the ocean or something.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International

SOTF-TV V3

SOTF Supers
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

"I'm saving my bikini for my last swan dance."
She moved forward.
And she was saving her real clothes, her real her for even later.
"A girl gotta' be prepared and all."

She picked up in speed, the baton twirling in her hands.
"I got a brand shirt. I don't like the brand."
It was Nestlé.
She'd rather die than wear a Nestlé shirt.

Fucking child slavery, man.
They were all doing it.
Everywhere.
It made her sick.

((Pippi continued somewhere else.))
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

And away Pippi went. Anthony hesitated in following her, though. She was giving off weird vibes and just, it seemed prudent to check up on her. See if Ben knew anything. If he was allowed to tell him anything, which didn't make sense. Oh, one kid might get a fake mask and someone might get a shotgun, and now you're worried about it being fair? Ugh. Fucking producers. All that suspense and shit may have made for good TV, but down here on the fucked-up stage of sea salt and seagulls, it wasn't very goddamn amusing.

Ignoring the dread that crept in upon remembering that everything he was doing was being broadcast live across the world, he stepped back onto the boat, heading into the cabin and sitting down on one of the chairs. The console looked empty, sad, useless now that Pippi had ripped the wires out of it. Just to check, he pressed the spotlight button, and it didn't turn on.

That gave him an idea.

So he headed back out of the cabin and towards the front of the boat, where the spotlight was mounted on the top of the cabin. His glass bottle was kinda broken, but he could always make a shiv. They had given him plenty of cloth - admittedly, he didn't wanna use the bandages, but he could always come up with something. It was a little high, so he jumped, tried to hit it, missed, jumped, tried to hit it, missed again, like a fucking shitty piñata.

Eventually, he got a square hit on the glass part, and it rained down upon him like candy. You wouldn't eat this shit, though. Getting down onto his hands and knees, Anthony searched for a good piece of glass, and found one; it was a bit slender, but it would do in a pinch. Pulling out his brand shirt - a fucking 7-11 shirt, which made Anthony let out a sigh, he ripped a part of the sleeve off and used it to make a shitty handle for the shiv, and then shoved it into his cargo pants. Step 1: get a new fucking weapon, done.

Sitting down on the deck, making sure to avoid the broken glass, he tapped his collar.

"Ben, can I trust her?"
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International

SOTF-TV V3

SOTF Supers

Return to “Patrol Boat (Danger Zone)”