World 1-2

Open

The tunnels, leftovers from the failed mining experiment on the island, are rather simple in their construction, with their main branches leading into the quarry and heading out towards the isolated cabin. While the entrance from the quarry is still clear, the entrance from the cabin is overgrown with thick foliage. It is hard to breathe and almost impossible to see without a light source down in the mines. These tunnels stretch all throughout the northern and western parts of the island, allowing access at several points in the coastal woods and near the beach.
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

Of course there were. Chuck had friends. Confidants. Drinking buddies. Crushes. All that stuff. But he didn't want to reflect on that. Didn't want to give out a name, only for Lance, the surface-dweller that he was, reveal they were already dead. Or murderous. Both were pretty good. No, it was Danya's job to turn his abstract antipathy into concrete and tangible dismay for what happened.

And hell. No point in setting goals that probably wouldn't be met.

And so Chuck took a moment to reply.

"Myself. I want to discover myself." For extra pretension, he added a bit of a French accent. Of course, his idea of a French accent was heavily Cajun-influenced, so it made him sound less pretentious if anything.
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

Well a couple of jokes are always nice, but never answering seriously is annoying to deal with. But Lance would deal with this. No serious talk? Sure.

"Same," he said dully.

They neared the entrance, and so he pushed the plants like Vincent did when they all woke up.

((Lance Adams continued in he thrists his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts))
I'm so glad to be back !
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

Chuck continued staring at the camera, holding his shirt in his hands.

It took him a few seconds to realise that Lance had begun to leave, and with a muffled "oh crapnuggets", he ran after his new companion. He scooped up his bag, briefly forgetting the gruelling weight from the crossbow, and haggardly ran to catch up.

It took Chuck several minutes to realise that, hey, he could put his shirt back on.

Enjoy the shirtless scene.

((Chuck Soileau continued in he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts))

Return to “Tunnels”