Surgeon Simulator 2017

Stuck in the middle with you~;NSFL EXTREME VIOLENCE TORTURE NASTY SHIT AHEADContent warning for graphic violence and torture

A large, old warehouse found between the mess hall and the parish. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the floor showing its age. Mostly emptied of the ores it once held, the warehouse does still contain a table, chairs, assorted empty boxes, nets, and a number of corroded tools.
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

Shit.
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

An empty gun.

An empty fricking gun. Blaine, you are a dumbass.

Simon couldn't help but let out a laugh of disbelief. Just the fact that Blaine was threatening him with an empty gun was almost enough to distract him. Almost.

"Okay, okay. That makes this so much easier for me. Thanks for the tip, Michael."

He then moved with a burst of flight and he lunged towards Blaine. The katana was being swung toward Blaine's neck.

Simon couldn't miss.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael wasn't really sure what to do now at this point. He was tied up to this damn pole, so he certainly wasn't going anywhere at the moment...

Eh fuck it, he'll be moral support.

"Kick his ass Simon! Knock that bitch's lights out!"
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Aw shit.

"Shut up, Mikey."

Blaine turned to him to realise that the blood-stained shirt was lying next to Michael instead of where it belonged. He's going to cut his tongue off. Blaine swore to himself to cut Michael's tongue off.

Simon was running and came way too close to him. Blaine dropped the gun and tried to dodge the katana, but it was too late. The blade collided with his neck and he could feel pain in his neck and liquids coming out. Both of his hands grabbed the red shirt of Simon to force him to the ground.
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon had actually done it. He had actually hurt another human being. Well, Blaine wasn't really humane to belong with. He could felt some droplets of blood splatter on his face. Blaine's blood was on his face. How deep had he cut Blaine? God, he wanted the other boy to suffer for the pain that he had caused.

"Hey, get off!" Simon snapped as Blaine grabbed at his shirt and he pulled back a little. "Get your filthy hands off of me!"

He had to strike Blaine again with the sword.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael watched as the two fell from the floor, Blaine's blood splashing on the two. Michael knew that in a normal situation, probably anyone could take Blaine on. This wasn't a normal situation however, Blaine was cracked the fuck out of his mind, and a sword to the face didn't seem to do much to phase him.

As Michael realized there was still a chance for Simon to lose, and a chance for him to get even more fucked up by Blaine as a result, he had to look for a way out of here. He stretched his leg out, but the two weren't in reach at all, he couldn't kick Blaine off of Simon if he tried. His foot skidded against something else however.

The broken vase!

Michael brought his leg out again and tried to plant his heel on one of the shards, accidentally shattering it worse. "Fuck!" He brought his foot out again, this time more carefully, and started to slide a larger piece over towards him. Once he got it close enough, he took his foot and slowly crunched it, making sure he still ha a piece big enough to use. He took his foot and slid the shard behind him, his hands grabbing it.

He gripped the shard tight as he began to saw his way through the rope that bound him to this fucking pipe. He was gonna get the fuck out of here, he wasn't gonna let Blaine win this.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Blaine wanted to throw up as he felt the blade sliding through his chest and belly. He retreated falling to the floor in the direction away from Simon just to roll back a couple of seconds to kick Simon in his bad leg as hard as he could.

It was a small detail Blaine noticed since Simon walked away from him in the bathroom showers and he had noticed it again as Simon rushed to him to hit him with a katana.

Blaine knew how people normally walked. He was a tracker.
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon had managed to fatally wound Blaine and he almost smiled down at him smugly. He was now the one in control of Blaine's fate. Finally he could do what he had wanted to do in the first place. And he was doing it to someone who deserved it. There was a lot of blood....

You will be my one kill, Blaine.

But then he felt pain shooting up his leg and he let out a cry of agony. "You son of a bitch!" He cursed as he started to stumbled towards the ground beside Blaine.

He noticed that Blaine's left hand was exposed as he was falling and he thought of doing something more crazy. And then he did it without even thinking about it.

He swung the katana down on Blaine's fingers, feeling like he was still in control over Blaine.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael continued to shave away at the ropes wrapped around his wrists. Michael saw Simon going to town on Blaine, but let's be honest, he wanted to join in on kicking his shit in too, he deserved to get his licks in more than anyone at this point.

The ropes snapped and Michael was free. He leaned over and caught himself with his hands, clenching and unclenching his fingers in front of his face. He now had a good view of what Blaine had done to his hands, and goddamn it was not pretty...

He was not looking forward to seeing the rest of his injuries in detail...
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Simon fell and Blaine felt relief. He did not expect Simon to hit his fingers with the blade, though. Blaine felt sick and dizzy when he shortly looked at his hand for a millisecond to see how his cut finger was half-attached to his hand.

But as Simon fell he let go of the katana, so Blaine bend over to pick it up and without hesitation, he digged into Simon with it, straight in the stomach.

"You did not want to leave, now you will not lea-uh."

Speaking was hard. Blaine's whole body shook, he was sweaty and he had a tight grip on the katana. He held Simon down by stepping with his shoes on the hole he created in Simon.

No smile. Just green eyes staring down at him.

He used the katana to decorate Simon's chest with a couple of angry, violent swings.

Simon would sleep soon. Blaine had a haunting voice.

"You...you're not gonna h-hurt me. I-I don't want want to be hurt again."

Blaine needed to sit. He was exhausted. Simon's bad leg would do for a chair. As he fell on Simon's leg he continued decorating Simon's chest with swings.

Blaine breathed heavily. His heart was going to explode. He had not felt this much adrenaline since a long time.

He stood up from Simon's leg as he sensed another person in the room moving. But it was not a newcomer.

A last sentence addressed to Simon, mumbled.

"Don't close your eyes. Don't dare to sleep. I will be right back."

Then all his focus changed to the other person in the room.

Michael Crowe. Currently a man without the rope, but in the future a man without a tongue.
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon had just let go of the katana for just a moment. But he noticed that that was enough for Blaine to get his hands on Simon's weapon. He had to get it back before Blaine cou-

He felt the sword go through his stomach and all he would do was stare at Blaine with a look of confusion and disbelief. How could he had let this guy stab him? He couldn't even look down at the injury that Blaine had caused to him.

It hurts, hurts, hurts!!

"B-Bastard...!"

Everything that happened to him afterwards was just too much for Simon to handle. He could only let out silent screams and whimpers as Blaine went to town on him. Oh fuck.... Blaine was killing him and that was nothing that he could do about it. Simon feebly moved his hands to try to cover his battered and bloody chest after Blaine was done with him for now. His shirt was ripped up badly. But he didn't care. He was dying. He could feel it. His body was slowly becoming numb.

"....Nnngk...."

He couldn't get any words out. All he could taste was blood in his mouth. What the hell was Blaine going to do to Michael now?
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

The moment Michael stood up, jolts of pain, dizziness and nausea wracked his body and nearly sent him back to the ground. He did his best to ignore it and decided to hunch over, placing his hands on his knees as he regained his breathing. He shook his head as the feelings left him, and he regained his composure.

He turned his head to look at the scuffle he was about to join into, Michael was sure Simon had a grasp of things, but he wanted to be sure that- OH DEAR GOD!

In between the time it took for him to get out and stand up, Blaine turned the tables on Simon and started doing some of the same type of shit he was doing to him earlier. Blaine stopped.

Blaine looked at Michael.

He had to get that bastard off of Simon, but he couldn't go up against that sword without getting dropped. He had to think of something, and he had to think of something fast.

He stared Blaine right in his eyes as he backed away, Blaine followed. Blaine left Simon to go for him, and now Michael backed away even further. Michael stopped.

"Y-yeah pussyface, I'm out, a-an I'm the one you want..."

He looked back and saw a doorway.

"Come get me motherfucker."

Blaine charged.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

If Michael had the capacity to run as usual and Blaine had the capacity to run as usual, Blaine would've caught him. But really, this chase was nothing in comparison to back when Blaine chased Rachael. No, both Michael and Blaine were kinda slow. They both tried their hardest to outspeed each other. And the worst of it was that it felt way longer than the distance Blaine ran to catch up on Rachael.

It was hard to breathe. He felt dizzy.

Whenever he touched a wound caused by Simon, he twitched. He was constantly twitching. He looked at his broken hand, he looked at his hand being covered in blood. He looked forward to see Michael going into a room, a toilet room.

Blaine arrived.

Damn.

Locked.

Michael locked it from the inside. Blaine smashed the katana against the door. No reaction. Blaine dropped the katana to just kick against it, punch against it and put himself against the door. Repeatedly.

"Birdy! Come on! You have to stay."
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael leaned back against the door as he realized this may have been a mistake. He heard thumps and yells behind him as he thumbed the lock on the door and stuck it. That bought him some time, but how much, he didn't know.

He had to find a weapon, and he had to find one real soon, but there was a problem... He was stuck in a bathroom. Michael didn't look too closely at the door as he ran through it, he just went in there, and now this might be his last mistake.

He thought about hiding in a stall, but the moment he got into one, thoughts smacked against him like Blaine smacked against the door. Blaine would still find him, he'd still have no weapon, and then there'd be no way to buy himself any more time. He looked around, maybe the walls had those little railings on them or something.

His eyes glanced down at the toilet, and the porcelain toilet seat attached to the top of it. That, could very well be a weapon. It was gross, but it could work. He looked back at the thumping door, then just told himself fuck it, and started tugging it.

"Come on! Come oooonn!"

He began to jimmy the seat left and right, pulling back and forth, as the door banged and banged. He felt the seat go loose, then snap right off the hinge as he stumbled back.

He took a closer look at it and nearly gagged, but he stopped himself... He now had a weapon, not a good one, but it was a weapon. He had a chance now...

"Groovy."

He turned back to the door just in time for it to break open.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

A kick, a forceful swing. There.

Blaine finally managed to break the door.

Blaine went into the bathroom only to get welcomed by a toilet seat to the face.
I'm so glad to be back !

Return to “The Old Warehouse”