Putting in Work

Everything else on the island, these grassy, well kept lands are a popular camping area for many a tourist too fearful to brave the rain forest, or too inexperienced to rough it in the Forest. There are certain areas marked off for camping, but for the most part these fields and plains are just there to get from point A to point B, in the most relaxing and enjoyable way possible.
ThePureLight7*

Post by ThePureLight7* »

Skye sat back and ate another piece of bread as the other two men reacted to their friend's death. I feel sorry for them, but it's probably best to let them deal with it. I didn't know the guy, he sighed.

Devonte was walking around, claiming that maybe the producers were lying to them. "They fuckin’ with us, man. Tryin’ to turn us against each other," he said. Skye wished that was the truth, but he knew otherwise. He was too smart to cloud the truth with emotion.

"Yeah. Yeah, you right. Anthony wouldn't go out like that. Karen wouldn't be know which end of a gun was the dangerous end, let alone use it on someone. More likely to shoot herself in the foot," Marcus said, holding onto the vague hope that perhaps their friend hadn't died. Skye started repacking his stuff into his backpack. When he looked up, Devonte had started walking off, as he suspected he would.

I know how they must feel... I couldn't stand losing someone that close to me this early in the game. I'm just glad that it wasn't someone that I knew, like Amber. I pray to God that she's not even here. I could've sworn I saw her at the introduction area... Skye said to himself, No, no. That couldn't have been here. Maybe he wasn't too smart to cloud out the truth with emotion after all.

Suddenly, Marcus turned back and looked directly at Skye, "You coming?"

Skye said nothing. He simply stood up and started walking after his new rivals-turned-allies. Black man dies first... Our hero forced to team up with old rivals... It's weird how life actually somehow plays out like that. Or at least it would be, if there weren't a team of rich producers' whose jobs were to make it happen like that. Fuck.

[[Yellow #1 - Skyler Thsani, coninued in Trees, Trees Everywhere.]]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler ThePureLight7. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Open Plains”