Trees, Trees Everywhere.

This forest stretches far across the island, taking up a good chunk of it's landmass. There are a few well beaten dirt paths criss-crossing throughout, some obviously once used for some kind of vehicles. For the most part however, other than these roads the forest is relatively untraveled, most coming to the island for the more exotic features.
ThePureLight7*

Post by ThePureLight7* »

"I'll fucking KILL you, you hear me you piece of shit!? I'll hunt you down! I'll find you! I'll fuck your skull, you cock sucking motherfucker!" Marcus shouted as Skye continued running. He was starting to run out of gas, and needed to find somewhere to duck down and hide quickly.

Without stopping, he turned into the woods and kept running. He wove around the trees as much as he could to try and lose Marcus. Eventually, he slowed down and fell to the ground beside one of the trees. He looked back to where he had just running. No sign of him... he said, breathing heavily, I assume it's too late for us to talk this out peacefully.

He dug his head into his hands and sat like that for about fifteen minutes. "Shit!" he cried to himself when he was sure Marcus wasn't anywhere near him, "I had it! I found one fucking person who could help me on this entire fucking island, and then I fucked it up! I just fucking killed one of my only allies!" He still had his bag with him, as well as his crossbow. He only had a few bolts.

He sat still for another few minutes. "Plus, now he's probably going to find the rest of the team and tell them I'm some sort of crazed ally-murderer," he continued, "And how am I supposed to argue with that... Now my whole team's gonna fucking hate me." He set down the crossbow on the ground beside him. "Unless I find them first, that is..."

He stood up, brushing off his pants. "That's it," he said calmly, "I'll find my team first. Let them know what happened, then if we run into Marcus again, it'll give me a chance to try and explain myself without him trying to kill me." He had a plan, and he thought he could follow through. No, he knew he could follow through. He got his first-aid kit from his bag, disinfected his cuts, grabbed his things, and started walking.

[Yellow #1 - Skye Thsani: Continued in Just Pay Separate Processing And Handling]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler ThePureLight7. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Forest”