United

In the small, cozy little town lies the Mauna Loa Condominium, a white building six stories high. Inside the building are all sorts of condos - from singles to family sized - all decorated in the cozy decorum of a tropical paradise. Each condo has a balcony to the outside and 12 square feet of space, all pre-furnished with polyester furniture.
Aura

Post by Aura »

Lukas' plan seemed to get good reception from the group.  There was an interruption from the annoying bitch that he doesn't care about asking them to become a death squad, but that idea got shut down by the group before Lukas could raise a word against it.  He was starting to think that these guys could really make one heck of a protest.

... Or at least he did, up until the blonde said that she had thought that being on Survival of the Fittest was going to be fun.

Lukas turned his head toward her, his expression showing clear aggravation.  "Fun?  You really thought that this would be fun?"  He held up a hand and prepared to go on another tirade.  "Let me tell you a little something about this game.  It all exists because some big corporations decided that they were just too good for-"

Lukas was cut off from his rant before it could really begin by the sound of a loudspeaker.  The announcements had come on again.  More people were killing, and more people were dying, just like he had expected.  Most of it sort of ran together in his head, with some names being more familiar than others.  However, there was one bit that particularly caught his attention.

"In a 'blink and you'll miss it' moment, Valerie Fitzroy was pushed down a set of stairs by one Gene Steward, landing right on her neck. It was a pretty gnarly lookin' scene."

Lukas clenched his fist by his side and grumbled to himself.  "Dammit.  God dammit."  He and Zoe had stuck their necks out to save Gene, and that's what he does with his second chance.  It pissed Lukas off.  Once he was done muttering angrily under his breath, he raised his head and gave a drastically shortened and altered version of his initial rant.

"Look, you wanna know what this place is?  Me and Zoe saved that Gene kid you just heard about from a couple of thugs a little while back.  So what does he do?  He goes out and kills someone.  There's your 'fun' right there."

Lukas folded his arms and leaned against the door frame, still pretty angry about the news he had just received.  "So are we gonna get a move on or just sit here all day?"
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

It seemed like the group was in agreement about the plan. Lukas didn't give him an answer about the gun, however. On top of that, he was upset by a comment Norma made and began to go on a tirade about the game. Michael agreed with what Lukas was saying, but an argument possibly this early into their alliance wasn't a good sign of things to come.

It was thankfully cut off by the second announcement. Turned out that Valerie had been killed by Lukas and Zoe's friend, Gene. Michael knew that this shouldn't matter. He knew that Lukas and Zoe weren't actually involved. He still couldn't help but get angry about it. Their stupid friend had killed one of his only allies, right after they saved his life.

This was dumb of him. He needed to move on, get out of the building. Get away from the body.

"Yeah, let's get moving. Just... keep your gun out."
Carrion Queen

Post by Carrion Queen »

"I don't need you yelling at me!" she shouted back. Norma sat and curled into herself, taking up as little space as possible, hiding her face in her knees.

"Ever since I woke up here all anyone's done is yell at me or abandon me or tell me that I'm a bimbo. I don't need it and I don't need you barking orders at me like I'm a kid!" she screeched.

With a huff she managed to stand up with the help of her spear and crossed her arms, eyes flush with new tears.

"You think you're so smart, but that just makes you even dumber! Does it make you feel better to yell at me? Well I'm not your punching bag and if you do it again I'm leaving and you'll have one less weapon on this- this- team."

Norma walked over to the door to leave, since it seemed to be the group consensus and pulled the door back, leaning back with her whole body to get it open.

"Oh and also, fuck you," she said flipping him the bird before walking out.

((Norma Jean Norkleson continued in this place))
[+] May you find that which shines and learn the power of miracles.

The only thing I've ever been proud of was describing the setting sun as "daylight's falling star" in a recent Supers post.

Supers
Ximena Rodriguez: "Everything is just a matter of time."
International
Soraya Martinez: "Need a translator? I'm pretty good."
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

(Inactivity)

After Norma left, Michael turned back to Zoe and Lukas

"Don't... don't piss her off. Just... if she says something dumb, don't say anything."

This was a problem. They only had one person who had a weapon that they were willing to use and it just had to be Norma.

((Michael Robinson continued elsewhere))
Aura

Post by Aura »

Lukas followed his new comrades out of the building, but was a little skeptical about their chances.  They couldn't have been together for more than five minutes, and he'd already managed to piss one of them off pretty badly.  He sighed as he headed out with them and mumbled under his breath, just quiet enough so that his teammates couldn't hear.

"Well this is just fantastic, isn't it?"

((Lukas Graves continued elsewhere...))
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Lukas was about to go on one of his SOTF rants again when the announcements came on.

Pia came up as a murderer, the announcer made it sound like an accident. Companion?, did she shoot her teammate or somebody she just teamed up with?, whatever, better watch out for her.

Forrest was dead, killed by some girl named Shadi alongside some other girl named Sarah. Can't really say I'm surprised, someone like Forrest usually don't last long in SOTF.

And then freaking Gene's name came up, turns out he killed Valerie. You gotta be kidding me, after what we gave up for him and the first thing he does after running away is murder someone, that's just great.

Pia came up again, but the announcer didn't make it sound like an accident this time. Maybe she's decided to go for the ten kill release, already killed once might as well go all the way.

Lukas was angry about Gene and starting ranting at Norma.

Norma did not take it that well

She ranted at Lukas for a bit before leaving.

Great, the one person with the spear and it's the one Lukas manages to piss off.

Michael told us not to piss off Norma anymore and left after her.

Dammit, the last thing we need right now is infighting.

Lukas was leaving, time to get out of here.

Fuck it, we'll deal with it later.

((Zoe Walker continued in House Edge))
[+] Program
Prologue V3
M11 Jason Rosser
Before:
Penisula:
1-2-3-4
M24 Derrick Thomson
Penisula:
1-2-3-4-5
After: