Speedy Thing In, Speedy Thing Out

The East Wing's second floor housed the Freshman Year (9th Grade) homerooms. Once, Sycamore High School's youngest students roamed these halls and filled them with the sound of unruly antics. Now, though, they are barren of life and as silent as the grave. The homerooms on this floor are empty; tables, chairs, study materials, the belongings of the students, even the whiteboards, all missing—as if someone deleted everything not otherwise nailed down and many of the things that were.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

PlatFleece

Post by PlatFleece »

"Oh..."

Erica hadn't noticed, on account of her running around and being more focused on the fact that she had a gigantic weapon she was lugging around. In fact, she didn't even check her daypack either. She was realizing how much she had been missing. Realizing just how lucky she was that she made it this far... how long has it been, even?

"...Well, that sucks. We could always barricade the classroom. The school's big enough, unless you've been anywhere else that's safer?"
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

"Cafeteria? Gym?" Beat. "Maybe the locker rooms would be defensible?"
PlatFleece

Post by PlatFleece »

"The cafeteria! That's a great idea! We can use the tables and chairs as barricades," said Erica, almost just as quickly dashing out of the room before dashing back inside, having forgotten her stuff. A slightly embarrassed look on her face told Zane everything he needed to know about how she felt about that.

"S-sorry, got a little too excited, and a bit nervous, honestly." she picked up her things, including her large weapon. "I shouldn't get my hopes up too high this early but hey, at least nobody's out to uh..." the words had a hard time coming out of her mouth. So she substituted it for a more tolerable one. "...hurt us."

She gave her best smile and began to head out, walking this time.

((Erica Stohl continued in I Have the High Ground))

Return to “The Empty Classrooms (East Wing 2F) [DANGER ZONE]”