fall for you

waiting for Polybus, jump in at anytime!

On the northernmost point of the island, at the top of a winding, forested path, a sheer cliff face drops to rocks and waves far below. While the terrain here is somewhat treacherous, and options for retreat are limited, the area does offer a clear view of its access points, making it an area where it's difficult to be taken by surprise.

Moderator: BRAU2 Director

Fiori

Post by Fiori »

((Ryuhei Sasagawa continued from START GAME))

Ryuhei Sasagawa was already out of breath by the time he finally arrived at the northern cliffs. Fashionably late, obviously, you think he'd be dumb enough to stitch up The Boss on purpose? Everyone knows only dorks like Motobuchi gave a damn about punctuality, they were the Kiriyama Family! They can arrive wherever, whenever the fuck they want. The fact that his orienteering skills left a lot to be desired was a total coincidence.

Still, with a working compass you didn't exactly need a degree in order to figure out how to go as far north as possible, though after arriving at the wrong stretch of coastline he did find himself having to trudge along the beaches for a while. It wasn't too long though until his eyes spied four figures in the distance by the cliffs, two heading away whilst the other two remained, Ryuhei watching for a while with a tilted brow to assess the scene before his lips formed a grin. He'd recognise Hiroshi's gut and The Boss's striking silhouette anywhere, and after making his way over would proudly stand up upon a rock with his bag slung over his shoulders.

"Sup, bitches!" he'd say, arms outstretched and grin growing wide. "Did I miss the party?"
Kicking Akamatsu in the face since 2010
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

Hiroshi smirked at Ryuhei arriving. He made it.

"Good to see you, pal. Not really, we're still waiting for Sho and Mitsuru. Sakura and Yamamoto also thought this would be a great meeting point, but I shoo'd them away."

Ryuhei was late, but not as late as Sho and Mitsuru. Hiroshi was curious about their wherabouts.
I'm so glad to be back !
carduinal-cyn
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by carduinal-cyn »

((Sho Tsukioka continued from START GAME))

Just his luck.

He'd followed the suspicious note out of curiosity to the northernmost point on the island, only to spot a pair of lovebirds fleeing the scene: Yamamoto and Ogawa, one of the most sickeningly sweet relationships Sho had ever witnessed in his eighteen years. They looked shaken, the way they clung to one another. Something was afoot. Sho tiptoed closer to the cliffs on silent legs. He found his answer there, shouting 'SUP, BITCHES! and standing next to two familiar silhouettes. The Kiriyama Family was gathered here, all but Mitsuru, at this lonely corner of the island.

There was an uneasiness to all of this that Sho couldn't quite shake. They'd all been called separately, hadn't they? What were they all doing in this specific spot? Were they called here somehow? Had they all received that strange invitation to the northmost corner of the island? And there was one more point of contention: the glinting semi-automatic on Kazuo's person. How fitting. The ultimate high school student, meet the ultimate weapon. Sho gulped. He knew he should be more trusting of his Family, but in the moonlight, Kazuo Kiriyama looked the part of a perfect killer.

Perish the thought, Tsukioka, he thought to himself. It was time for his grand entrance!

"You know the party doesn't start until I've arrived!" he crowed in his most flamboyant of voices as he strode towards the riskiest of Family members. Blowing his cover was a purely tactical move, of course. Best to keep up appearances.
Olivia del Rio [ES11] is shooting her shot!
Olivia's Relationship Thread
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 123456789101112Endgame (1234)
[+] Upcoming characters
There doesn't seem to be anything here.
[+] Past characters
Raymond LaSalle [S025] was squirreled away to his doom.
Raymond's Relationship Thread
Memories: 1
Supers: 1234567

Sho Tsukioka [B14] gave love a bad name.
Battle Royale: 123456
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Ryuhei would smirk right on back, a familiar voice catching his attention as he turned to see none other than Sho turn up, somehow managing to make the most flamboyant entrance whilst also being the sneakiest motherfucker he'd ever known. Though, perhaps daddy-fucker was a bit more accurate...

"AAAAAaaaye, welcome to th-AAH" he'd gasp, slipping slightly as he stumbled down onto his feet from the rock, but managing to catch himself and dust down his coat like he totally meant to do that. Which he did, obviously. "Just Mitsuru we're waiting on then, huh? Well, hope he doesn't mind if we start opening our presents early..." he'd say, dropping back against a rock as he took his bag out and started rummaging through the contents again, curious as to what lady luck had decided to grant him. His eyes would widen as he grabbed what felt a helluva lot like the grip of a firearm, a vision of a shining chrome magnum flashing before his eyes, a big grin on his face as he pulled it out to see what it was.

Well, it wasn't a magnum, but he could hardly complain as he brandished his SIG Sauer.

"Holy shit, dudes, I got a PPK!" he stated, confidently. "They use these all the time in those old western spy movies!" he'd continue before coughing and glancing between his friends. "O-Or so I heard, anyway. Fuckin' gaijin, amiright?"

He'd give his gun a little twirl as he made that final remark, dropping it almost straight away but playing it off like it didn't bother him at all, even as he slowly reached down to clumsily pick it back up before looking at Hiroshi. "So, what did you get?" he'd say, proudly brandishing his brand new firearm.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

The gun continued to shine in the moonlight as Kazuo Kiriyama studied the coastline. He seemed focused on something, so much so that when the other members of the family arrived and began to talk he didn't show any reaction to their presence. Eventually, he turned and faced them but he didn't respond to Sho or Ryuhei, not at first. His eyes ran over the three members of the family that were gathered before him. He was studying them now.

Then he held up his gun, the muzzle pointing toward the sky, so they could all see it.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Hiroshi nodded at Sho's arrival with a smile. They were almost complete. The five of them would be a strong enough force to take down this game. The boss probably already figured out how to get rid of the collar. There was nothing Kiriyama couldn't excell in, be it fighting or technology.

Upon seeing Ryuhei being excited about his weapon, Hiroshi decided to pull his shotgun out of his bag.

"That's cute," Hiroshi said with a smirk towards Ryuhei.

Kiriyama held up his gun, too and Hiroshi's vision turned to him, anticipating what the Boss would do.
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

(( Mitsuru Numai continued from Calculated Risk.))

A good thing about a motorcycle helmet is you didn't have to worry about errant tree limps snagging your hair or your eyes. Made it a lot easier to skip the trails and barrel through, though he still did get cut up a bit, wasn't anything he couldn't handle. He hoped he wasn't too late, what with getting all sidetracked with fatty and patching himself up. Tonight was a busy night, and he was just getting started.

Mitsuru barreled through the treeline, helmet clad head smashing through limbs and foliage, his arms and clothes scratched up from the trees. Looked like everyone was here. "Oi gang!"

He knelt over, and started huffing. He sprinted this whole island.

"Got..." Take a breath.

"Distracted."

Another breath.
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
carduinal-cyn
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by carduinal-cyn »

Sho unzipped his backpack, ready to pull out the same sort of huge, intimidating gun as the rest of the Family. Of course they'd leave the best weapon for the second-smartest thinker on the...

"...What the hell is that?" he mumbled to himself as he pulled out the Jitte. A foot-and-a-half-long glorified fork, that's what it was. The kind of thing you'd see an Edo-era cop brandishing at people. He might be awesome, he might be smart, he might be able to slip into the shadows like a ninja, but mastering a weapon like this took discipline he didn't have the time to master. Sho Tsukioka realized, for the first time in his young life, that he had been dealt a terrible hand.

A familiar voice broke his concentration. There was Mitsuru, the lone member of the Kiriyama Family that Sho could trust, wearing his trusty helmet and covered in scratches. If they weren't in the midst of a death game, Sho would have found it kind of hot. He still did, on some level. His eyes lingered on Mitsuru's well-muscled arms a little too long. He closed his eyes and silently swallowed.

"Dressed a little casual, aren't you, Mitsuru?" he half-joked.
Olivia del Rio [ES11] is shooting her shot!
Olivia's Relationship Thread
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 123456789101112Endgame (1234)
[+] Upcoming characters
There doesn't seem to be anything here.
[+] Past characters
Raymond LaSalle [S025] was squirreled away to his doom.
Raymond's Relationship Thread
Supers: 1234567

Sho Tsukioka [B14] gave love a bad name.
Battle Royale: 123456
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Ryuhei's jaw dropped as his eyes laid themselves on Hiroshi's shotgun, before turning his gaze back to his pistol. Then back to the shotgun, then back to the pistol, slowly lowering his assigned weapon whilst trying to hide the insecure look on his face.

Thankfully, Sho was able to make the save by revealing his Edo-era trudgeon, Ryuhei finding himself unable to hold back from a snorting laugh before wiping his eyes. "Hey, look at it this way, if Hiroshi and I end up in a shootout you could always sneak around and wham 'em in the back of the head can't ya?" he'd say, glancing over at The Boss to see him showing off his own piece, effortlessly looking like a total badass as always. Well, if Kiriyama could make face with just a handgun, he could as well right? Besides, looking at the size of those bags, that shottie of Hiroshi's was probably about as big a weapon any of them were going to be assigned, so just as well really it ended up in their hands.

Of course, he still hadn't really thought much about what they were all going to be doing now that the gang was getting together. He knew that there was safety in numbers, and as confident as he was in his ability to take on the rest of the island all by himself, there was no doubt in his mind that their chances of making it to the end of this thing went up significantly if they all worked together. Still, that left the question of how exactly they were going to participate themselves, whether they'd be going on the defensive or actively hunting people down. Hell, it still hadn't truly sunk in yet that he might actually have to use that weapon, on one of his former classmates of all people. And of course, there was the elephant in the room of what they would do in the late game, since only one of them would supposedly be allowed to make it off the island alive...

But, those were questions for Future Ryuhei to deal with. For now, he was just happy that he could rely on the Kiriyama Family to back him up. God forbid how they would cope without him there to carry the team.

He was about to open his mouth and say something else when a rustling in the bushes caught his attention, his brow raised before suddenly leaping out of his skin as a helmeted figure burst through the undergrowth. He'd leap to his feet and raise his weapon, not even sure if it was loaded or not, though thankfully it didn't matter as the voice behind that motorcycle helmet was a familiar one. "Jesus dude, scared the fuckin' shit out of me there!" he'd gasp and laugh, lowering his gun and clutching his chest. "The hell kind of adventures have you been getting up to?"
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Kazuo Kiriyama looked between each member of the family as they all produced their weapons. His eyes lingering on the shotgun Hiroshi pulled out from his bag. When Mitsuru burst into their midst from the treeline Kiriyama raised his eyebrows slightly as he took in the helmet before returning his attention to the others.

Once they had all finished talking he turned his focus to Hiroshi.

"Hiroshi, could you give me the shotgun?" He asked, no hint of emotion in his voice. "You can have my pistol."
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Hiroshi almost pointed his gun at the masked stranger until he recognise the stature of the man behind the biker helmet to be Mitsuru's. He seems to have gotten into a fight already. Shit, people were already going violent?

At least the gang is complete now and everybody survived. Hiroshi would've felt really bad if that hadn't been the case. Hiroshi was surprised by Kazuo's voice calling his name, asking him for his weapon.

"Alright, boss," Hiroshi nodded and offered the handle of the shotgun to the boss.
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Mitsuru stood up, pressing his knuckles into his lower back. He glanced over at Sho while he made a jab at his appearance. "Yeah... Already had more than enough fun with knife fighting for today." He slapped the side of his helmet. "Had an epith-an epitity- an amphateme- fuck it whatever, an idea. Didn't want that shit going anywhere near my face, you know?" He glanced at his arm.
"I'm too pretty to let a sickle fuck my face up, you feel me?"

He smiled back. Glancing around, he got a good look at everyone's weapons. Damn, they really hit the jackpot. Shotguns and pistols, and whatever the hell Sho's got. Got enough weapons to take on the military. He knelt over again.

"Sorry."

Mitsuru took another breath.

"Been running, fighting."
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Ryuhei took a side eye glance at Hiroshi's little exchange with The Boss. He can't say he would have been that happy to have swapped out such a jackpot of a weapon himself, but hey, it made sense. He was The Boss, so obviously he should be the boy with the biggest toy right? Besides, what were you gonna do, say no? To Kazuo Kiriyama?

Either way, at that given time he was a bit more concerned about the fact that Mitsuru had managed to already get into a scrap within a few hours of the Program kicking off, and a nasty one at that. Not that he was too surprised, they had all found themselves in their fair share of fights back home, and getting the odd battle wound here or there wasn't exactly new for the Kiriyama Family. It wasn't even the first time any of them had dealt with someone pulling a blade on them either, but never really with the intent to actually shank someone or anything. Whoever Mitsuru had bumped into must of been a real hardcase to get one over him.

"Oh shit, dude, who the hell'd you go and piss off?" he'd ask. There were a few names he was expecting to hear: Kawada seemed like the kind of guy who'd relish the chance to cut loose, Sugimura could probably pull a move or two straight from a bootleg Hong Kong flick, one of the jocks like Oki or Hatagami could probably put up a decent fight with the right weapon, and hell it wouldn't even surprise him at this point if Shuya had gone full crazy on them after the shit he pulled in class.

The name he wasn't expecting however was Akamatsu's, and boy did he have to stifle a laugh at that.

"What, MANTITS? You saying HE got the jump on you?!?" he'd snort, cackling with laughter. "Aaaaw, man, now c'mon really... Really?" he'd say, raising an eyebrow when he realised Mitsuru wasn't kidding. "You're shitting me? The cheeky mother fucker. Who the hell does he think he is, trying to pull that shit on you? On US?"

Ryuhei would clench down on his gun handle, gritting his teeth as his looked between them. He could feel a fire burning up inside of him, seeing them all together, armed to the teeth and forming the same unstoppable unit that made everyone back home - classmates, staff and locals alike - quake in their boots at the mere mention of their names. The Kiriyama Family were here, they were united, and in that moment he felt like they could take on the world and rip it a new one. With a grin on his face, he'd hop down from his rock and stand to attention, turning to face his buddies with his arms spread wide.

"Well, then what are we waiting for? Let's go teach that fatass a little respect, like we always do!" he'd say, puffing his chest and standing as tall as he could manage as he began to get excited. "Can't have a punk ass bitch like him thinking he's better than us! We've got the guns, we've got the numbers, we've got the BALLS!" he'd say, grabbing his crotch for effect. "So let's show what happens to bitches who don't know their place! Walk right on up, put a gun in their face like this..." he'd say, raising his pistol and tilting it on it's side. "And go - HEY! Do you know who we are? DO YOU KNOW, WHO WE ARE? We're the Kiriyama Family, BITCH! And this here, is OUR island!"

On that note, Ryuhei Sasagawa would fling his bag back over his shoulder and turn southwards, motioning the others to join him before making a beeline for the horizon. He was pumped, he was ready, he was rearing to go after hyping himself up something chronic.

In all the excitement, he kinda forgot to check whether everyone else was ready to get up and follow him too.

((Ryuhei Sasagawa continued in Iacta Alea Est))
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

The guns were exchanged between the pair. Kazuo Kiriyama taking the shotgun from Hiroshi and passing him the Smith & Wesson in return. He turned the shotgun over his hands, eyes running over the metal and wood surface. He checked the shells were loaded properly and once satisfied passed Hiroshi the bullets for the pistol and took the remaining shells he needed.

After that was done and the shotgun was ready Kiriyama stood and looked over his assembled family. When Ryuhei finished his speech and began to leave Kiriyama made no move to follow him. Instead, he picked his bag up off the ground and addressed the rest of the group.

"I need to go do something," He began, his stare gliding from Hiroshi to Sho to Mitsuru, unblinking the entire way. He slung his bag over his shoulder and started walking in an opposite direction to Ryuhei but then stopped and turned his head back towards the rest of the family. "I need to do it alone though. So don't try and follow me." He started walking again, heading towards the horizon.

"If I need you, I'll find you."

And then he was gone.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Hiroshi felt goosebumps when Kiriyama disappeared. He felt the coldness of the S&W and eyed the new gun in his hands.

With Kiriyama gone, Hiroshi turned to Mitsuru, the second-in command of the family. Hiroshi was surprised about what Akamatsu was capable of, but wasn't that surprised that Akamatsu decided to play the game. After all, that dude had no friends so he had no one to care about, he probably had no qualms to kill anybody. Here on this island Akamatsu wouldn't be able to create a shield of people who'd pity him either, so he was all alone.

Luckily, unlike him, Hiroshi had allies. Well, only Sho and Mitsuru right now, but maybe they could catch up with Ryuhei.

((Hiroshi Kuronaga continued elsewhere))
I'm so glad to be back !

Return to “Cliffs (A8) [Forbidden]”