Oh Man, Not THIS Again?

Open

Downhill from the burned-out ruin, the showers are exactly as their name would suggest. The room is, in essence, a large bathroom facility with an open shower area. It's a sheltered place to rest, but the lone door in the front of the building makes it an easy location to get cornered in. The water, drawn from a well or the rain and collected in a cistern, actually still works here.
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

He hit but before he could land another hit on Natali, he could feel Simon suddenly colliding into him, pushing him backwards. Blaine stumbled backwards and almost lost balance. He still had the meteor hammer in his hand, swung it and took more steps backwards to create distance between him and the fedora kid.
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon had managed to get Blaine out of the way of the entrance which meant that he and Natali both had a chance of being able to escape. Now he just had to think of how to plan that out. He had to think, think, think. Blaine had almost made contact with that hammer to his face and Simon did not want to experience that once more. He had to make Natali move without Blaine going for her again.

He turned his head slightly to look at her and nudged his head towards the entrance, hoping that by some miracle she would get what he wanted her to do. He then glanced back at Blaine with a slight smirk at the corner of his lips.

"Jeez, you really don't know how to treat other people, do you?" He said with a small scoff and he moved slowly towards Blaine. "How about you calm down and give the weapon to me. Yeah?"

It was worth a shot. But he knew that wouldn't happen.
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Natali continued to sit against the wall, breathing in and out. In and out, like waves coming back and forth, at the beach, to the beach, and to the ocean. It was a pretty sight to think about, distracting Natali from what has happening right in front of her. To escape the madness. To escape it all. The madness, the hurt, the pain in her knee.

But, she knew she needed to get up, even though it hurt so much, just trying to lift up the knee. She needed to get out, she knew that, the door was so close, but she didn't know if she could do it. It was so close, but so far, and the sun seemed so bright now, the rays shining through the now-open door.

As she continued to struggle, she turned her head to see what was going on, and saw Simon staring at her. Staring into her eyes, and looking at the entrance. The entrance? Did he want her to go there? Natali pointed at her busted knee, and then shrugged at Simon, a worried look on her face.

She had to get outside, she had to, but how?

Her heartbeat slowed momentarily as she tried to concentrate, try to lift herself up to hobble outside of the entrance and onto green, green grass. Wait, her bag! Frantically checking around her for her bag, she was incredibly relieved to have found it still hanging from her shoulder.

Now though, she needed to run. Run as fast as she could.

She tried to get up.

She fell.

She tried again.

She almost got up, but the stinging pain returned. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Trying to hold in the scream that desperately wanted to escape her mouth, she slowly got up to her feet, and right after that, almost toppled to the ground.

Almost.

Managing to hold on to the wall for support, she painstakingly made her way to the entrance, almost shuddering with each step. A teeter there, almost tripping, but she held on, slowly, slowly getting outside of the showers.

She had never been so grateful to see the sun. She didn't know if Simon was okay, but she was, relatively speaking. That was good, right? Right?
plot tv3 thangs with me
TV3 Current Appearances
TV3:
MM11 Hailey Thompson is trucking along.
SB10 Nattaworn "Nate" Suchinda is getting some breathing room.
[+] Characters
[+] SCDos
Natali Greer drifted away. - One moment there, and then in the next, like it never existed at all.

Ramona Shirley gave it her all. - "This isn't about you, this is about them."
[+] PV3 Prologue
Yvonne Barnett prayed for a miracle, and it finally came. - Blessed be his name.

Mekayka "Keke" Baker was probably still shouting when it all ended. - "Seriously, you got nothing?"
[+] SCTres
Alicia Murazek has got it all. - "There's PromCom at 4, skating practice at 6, then a Yearbook skype call at 8. It's all worked out!" - (Thanks Cactus!)

Carly Jean Dooley is trying her best. - "I mean, look at it! No one can tell this isn't real A&F!" (Thank you D/N!)
[+] Concepts

Hope-Joy Tuitama is on top of it. - "We got it all covered, okay?"
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Blaine was still focusing on Simon, ignoring whatever Natali was doing. He grabbed the chains of the meteor hammer tightly and took a step forward to swing it at Simon.
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon never thought that he would be trying to save someone's life especially since he was so intent on taking one person's life. Just so that he could make sure that he had a chance of winning. Still as soon Natali was out of harm's way. He was going to hightail it after her. He wanted to survive as well. He didn't want to get taken out by Blaine and his meteor hammer.

Blaine was taking a swing at him once again with the meteor hammer and Simon did the only thing that was coming to his mind. He was taking a risky chance and he was confident that it would work. If not, then he seriously had screwed himself over. Natali was disappearing out of the door. Now it was his chance to do the same and get away from this psycho.

He ducked as the meteor hammer swung over the top of his hat and he forced himself to run around Blaine as fast as he could. He was trying to make it to the entrance. He had to escape. He just had to.

"Natali, just keep going! Don't look back!" He called out to her from still inside, breathing more heavily. "I hope I never have to see you again, psycho Blaine!"

He just had to get a one last jab at the guy trying to kill him and Natali. Didn't he?  
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Now, she was outside? Now, what could she do? Keep on running? Or at least try to?

Natali vaguely heard Simon continue to shout at her, shouting at her to continue running, to get away from Blaine, to not look back as they brawled. She heeded his advice, but as she continued to struggle, putting one foot after the other on the grass to move forward, she felt her heart beat with every step she took. She felt like a fucking coward, leaving Simon to go fend off Blaine. She wanted to live, but could she live with that on her conscience?

She didn't know, and so, she kept on limping away, as fast as she could, fueled by desperation and fear. Yes, she was desperate. yes, she was scared. Very much so. But maybe, that was why she had managed to continue getting away in the first place? She wasn't sure, so she didn't look back. Couldn't look back.

Maybe she needed to be selfish in order to live, but...but no. She couldn't.

She just continued to limp, on her shitty leg and fucking flip-flops. Away from this mess. Just as far away as she could.

(Natali Greer continued in Septic)
plot tv3 thangs with me
TV3 Current Appearances
TV3:
MM11 Hailey Thompson is trucking along.
SB10 Nattaworn "Nate" Suchinda is getting some breathing room.
[+] Characters
[+] SCDos
Natali Greer drifted away. - One moment there, and then in the next, like it never existed at all.

Ramona Shirley gave it her all. - "This isn't about you, this is about them."
[+] PV3 Prologue
Yvonne Barnett prayed for a miracle, and it finally came. - Blessed be his name.

Mekayka "Keke" Baker was probably still shouting when it all ended. - "Seriously, you got nothing?"
[+] SCTres
Alicia Murazek has got it all. - "There's PromCom at 4, skating practice at 6, then a Yearbook skype call at 8. It's all worked out!" - (Thanks Cactus!)

Carly Jean Dooley is trying her best. - "I mean, look at it! No one can tell this isn't real A&F!" (Thank you D/N!)
[+] Concepts

Hope-Joy Tuitama is on top of it. - "We got it all covered, okay?"
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Natali was nowhere to be seen, but Simon was still reachable, so Blaine sprinted at him while swinging the meteor hammer.
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon didn't look back but he knew that Blaine was still after him. The guy was very persistent and dangerous. He had to get somewhere farther away from the other teenager. But where could he go? He needed his bag so that he could have a look for his map. But there was no time for--

He was suddenly tripping over something as soon as he took a few steps outside and he had landed face first onto the ground. And it had really hurt. He must have looked like a complete moron after that.

"A-Aaargh! Fuck's sake...!"

Simon lifted his head up and he glanced down at what he stumbled over. It was a bag. Which lead him to believe that it was his own bag. Blaine was definitely getting closer to him. So he reached out to grab the bag, ignoring the stinging pain on the left side of his face - on his cheek.

"Back off, you creep!" Simon sneered at Blaine as he was trying to get up to his feet and he was wobbling slightly. "Damn...."

Blaine was too close for him to try to avoid another hit from his weapon.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

With Simon losing his momentum by tripping, Blaine could catch up and yet again swung at Simon, hoping to hit his leg.
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

The hit came into contact with the side of his right leg and it was painful as hell. It felt like he was falling. Again. Which he had done so. This time he was on his butt and his hand was still gripping onto the bag.

This had not worked out as he had been planning. What was he supposed to do now? It was hurting when he was trying to move his leg and he stopped as he stared at the bag in his hands.

Then he came up with a crazy idea.

"Okay, okay...." He was breathing into an unsteady tone and he was trying to stay calm. He needed to do something to keep himself alive.

"D....Do you want some supplies?" Freaking psycho that I hope dies a painful death....
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Blaine had him, where he wanted him. Oh no, supplies is not what he wanted. He would get them soon enough anyway.

The dark figure stopped. The green eyes looked down upon the helpless Simon.

"Do you mind giving me your hat?"

Blaine smirked. Then he laughed.
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon could only stare as Blaine was laughing and he wondered what the hell was going through the guy's head. How could someone start losing it so quickly after only being there for possibly a couple of hours or so? He was still keeping his plan on just doing one murder himself but he wanted to do it more quietly and in a more sneaky manner. Not flat-out attacking someone the instant he saw someone; like Blaine in front of him.

"You really want my hat? Do you think it will make you feel like more of a badass villian or something?" Simon asked as he took off his hat and he shook his head a bit. "And I had a good plan...."

He threw the hat over to Blaine's feet and he gripped onto his bag more tightly.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

And he threw the silly fedora to him. How amusing. More laughter.

Now, Blaine went back to business and stepped forward over the fedora to swing his weapon at Simon.
I'm so glad to be back !
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Simon could only watch as Blaine was getting closer, closer, closer and closer. Until he was pretty much leaning over Simon. Which was giving him a good opportunity of what he was going to do next. He was not going to die to this laughing psychopath.

He used his good leg to swing his foot towards Blaine's face.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Blaine could not see where his swing with the meteor hammer went. He couldn't see anything, actually, because he had closed his eyes because of the foot hitting the face.

He took a couple of steps backwards and wildly and blindly swung the meteor hammer to create some distance between him and Simon.
I'm so glad to be back !

Return to “The Showers”