TV3: The Sixth Announcement

Fluff by Slam, announcement by Toben

Important news and notifications concerning the SOTF Mini site as a whole can be found here.
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

We're past time for normal DZ activity. Exit posts only now! Two days, six hours, and nine minutes to get clear, and for non-extended deaths (which is... none of them, as of the end of this post).
Ohm wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:00 pm Putting in a request for a three-day extension. Reasons being different time zones with the participants and some real life circumstances with my family.
Granted!
Catche Jagger wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:34 pm Adding that James is in a similar position to Sofia so I need to second the request for extension. Asking for an extra week, due to the need to resolve outstanding obligations and the difficulty for some involved to match with the pace that meeting the deadlines this would now require.
Granted!
mostlyharmfulll wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:11 pm Guess I will also need an extension. Sofia is still in a thread that she can't leave that easily, so odds are I won't even be able to start with the death during the ten days.

I would like to ask for a ten day extension.
We're granting this due to your prior notice of limited availability, but would also like to take a moment to toss a quick general reminder about death deadlines and extensions, mostly with an eye towards the future. Specifically, if there's not a really good reason (like, say, being on vacation for the entire allotted period for a death) we try to keep official extensions to a week or shorter.

Obviously not all deaths get done in the extension period, and (as the rules themselves note) we don't really come down on that as long as an honest effort is clearly being made to get things taken care of in a more-or-less timely fashion. This is mostly a principle thing, where we ask everyone to plan around getting stuff done by a week after deadline accounting for any complications (again, barring specific situations like this case), just to draw a line somewhere.

To be clear, this is not to rag on you at all, but rather to contextualize for the board our decision to grant an unusual extension.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Aura

Post by Aura »

Namira

Post by Namira »

store closed

yes I'm posting this here instead of bumping when the actual rolls were I'm embarrassed.
DerArknight
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by DerArknight »

[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL
Fabiano Vecoli [17/29] - Weird. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner?

Supers
Gary Greer-Wheatly [26/43] - I am doing bad. You?

NBRAU
Keita Iijima [37/42] - Do you think... they are really gone?
Noriko Nakagawa [13/42] - It was nothing she looked forward to.

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
[+] Those whose time shall come
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2