13: TEAM THIRTEEN [ELIMINATED]

Here are the profiles of all the students who competed in Season 65, as well as the teams to which they were assigned.
Namira

13: TEAM THIRTEEN [ELIMINATED]

Post by Namira »

TEAM THIRTEEN

Insignia: Bandana is a dark grey, a bold white '13' on the forehead.

Members:

13A: Zachariah Johnston
School: SDA
Weapon: Monkey Wrench

13B: Rishi Kohli
School: Detroit Central
Weapon: Extra Rations

13C: Peter Campbell
Weapon: Playboy Magazine

13D: Simon Porter
Weapon: Stun Gun

13E: Suzanne Lanford
Weapon: Pair of Walkie-Talkies

Mentor:

'The Mysterious Stranger'
"I'm winning because I never learned how to lose."

Name: ??? ('Mysterious Stranger')

Appearance: The stranger shows as little as herself as possible, always being shown on camera in silhouette, a low brimmed fedora tugged over much of her face, as if the darkness weren't enough. Though her voice betrays her gender, little else does, a trenchcoat concealing her figure, if not her height, which is abnormally tall. The stranger stands at least 6 and a half feet tall, and though her attire hides her shape, she seems very slender, yet... not lanky, holding herself with grace and poise.

Biography: She wouldn't be very mysterious if there was much here, would she? Suffice to say, the stranger is both aloof and quietly confident in personality - some might say haughty - remaining cryptic at almost all times and refusing to communicate unless she chooses to do so.

Team Conclusion: Underrequipped and not exactly physically imposing, the cryptic Team 13 may well struggle to make the impact their mysterious appellation suggests they should have.
Mentor's Comment: Only a blowhard or an idiot would claim this will be easy. We have a chance, a slightly bigger one if they follow my instructions. We'll see from there.

Return to “TV1 Student Roster”