Virtua Spreadsheet

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/sotf_mini/virtua-spreadsheet-t1185.html

This board serves to archive out of character threads deemed worthy of restoration by the community. Handlers are welcome to port threads to this board as they desire, through use of the Community Archive Bot.
Cash Money*

Virtua Spreadsheet

Post by Cash Money* »

Since the TV spreadsheet seems to have been a hit, and since especially in the early days of Virtua there's a lot of people to keep track of, now that everybody's gotten at least one post in with their character I thought it might be a good idea to have a Virtua spreadsheet in order.

Virtua Spreadsheet

Since I'm already keeping track of the TV spreadsheet, I'm sharing this one. Let me know if you want to edit it. It can be arranged.

EDIT: Psychadelic is now co-editor of this spreadsheet.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cash Money. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cake

Post by Cake »

It seems to be set on private but maybe my phone is the problem. I'll check again when I have access to a proper computer.
Cash Money*

Post by Cash Money* »

Sorry about that. Access is now set to "anyone with the link."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cash Money. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Caporacolo*

Post by Caporacolo* »

Thanks Dr. Roy, this is really helpful, seriously!
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Caporacolo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “OOC Archive”