I like my ladies like my coffee

Black and Sweet~ [OPEN]

Sunshine Tower is a 100 metre tall tower that is located near the centre of the resort area. The towers purpose is for guests of the resort to be able to get a panoramic view of the bay area itself. The top of the tower also has a gift shop with many racks and shelves displaying cliché gifts such as postcards, picture frames and tacky models of the tower for visitors to buy. Normally the easiest route to the top of the tower is by the glass elevator the runs its height. However it has been disabled, so the only way to the top is via a long, spiralling staircase.
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

He raised a good point; if this guy wanted Yagmur dead, he'd be dead by now. So he loosened his grip on the gun, nodded in greeting, and mumbled a few words in apology.

"I accept your offer," Yagmur replied, trying and failing to not sound quite so blunt and combative. The implication of medical knowledge and first aid know how was particularly reassuring. "It seems like a viable plan. So, I'm guessing you two know each other? Same school?"

He was hoping to find a fellow Whittree student as soon as possible, so that he would have someone with similar in-jokes, the same knowledge of names and faces, and some predictability. He knew Whittree well. These other students, well, he wouldn't be surprised if they'd silently communicated a way to stab him in the back already.
Bikriki*

Post by Bikriki* »

[GMing allowed]

Gabriel gave Lisa a compliment. No, two! He said that she looked good in the swimsuit, but to top it off, he called her smart. Frankly, she was flattered. Whether Gabriel's statement about her held any truth was a different matter and one that Lisa would rather not touch.

Anyway, he offered himself for the alliance, bringing in his medical knowledge. Lisa squeed inwardly, now seeing a possibly slightly better future ahead of her. Granted, she still didn't really believe she'd survive it, but with Gabriel and Yagmur she surely would have a better time before it ends.

"Oh, by the way. You can have all the baconnaise now, Yagmur."

As the large boy asked why she would suddenly do that, Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Do I look 'lite' for you?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bikriki. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Latin For Dragula

Post by Latin For Dragula »

He slowly shifted the gun down to his side. To be honest, this wouldn't have been his first pick for a team-up. None of them were on the same team, he didn't know Lisa very well, and he didn't know this big motherfucker at all. Still, he'd take what he could get.

There was a slightly probing tone to Bacon Boy's question. "Yeah," he answered cautiously, running his thumb over the grip of his pistol, "sort of. We went to the same school and shit. She's alright."

Changing the subject could be good. He didn't want this guy to get antsy. "So what's the plan now?"
Un-Persona*

Post by Un-Persona* »

A voice quietly whispers from Gabriel's collar.

"Oh you, you're really something. Acting like you don't already have a plan? Smart. I know you're not going to work with these people forever. You're simply waiting for them to turn their backs. There's somebody else who's more important to you, isn't there?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Un-Persona. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
General Goose

Post by General Goose »

Yagmur nodded. It was the answer he expected, but better to be certain. These bastards loved maximising drama and adding unpredictable twists and turns, and they might have changed the "abduct a couple schools" formula he knew the program utilised. Cheap reality show bullshit. Yagmur refused to believe this was the best entertainment humanity had to offer, and made this view clear with a judgemental growl towards the camera.

Philistines.

That out of the system, he turned back towards his new allies, managing to avoid both glaring at Lisa's body and averting his eyes too conspicuously. Looking them both over, the cold pragmatist in Yagmur thought about how this would provide a decent shot at surviving the early stages of the game. The stubborn idealist in him then shut the pragmatist up, with a reminder to avoid playing the game as long as possible.

Then Yagmur shut up his internal monologues with a stray friendly remark, his tone now relaxed and conversational.

"So, shall we open up that baconnaise and get out of this trashy shithole?"

Letting his allies walk down the stairs first as a polite gesture, he prepared to leave.

((Yagmur Tekindor continued in Boyhood.))
Bikriki*

Post by Bikriki* »

So it was settled. Gabriel was joining her side, Yagmur was joining her side. Two powerful allies and all she had to give was her useless weapon.

Lisa hummed a cheery tune. They weren't on her own team, so at least two of them had to die. Well, that was a matter for later. What was important was the here and now.

"Oh, you go ahead please. I need to change back or I'll freeze my butt off."

[Lisa Toner, continued in Boyhood]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bikriki. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Latin For Dragula

Post by Latin For Dragula »

If either of them had picked up on the message from his collar, they weren't saying anything about it. He quietly ignored the voice for the moment, suspicion was the last thing he wanted. Still, his mentor knew his play. That was a good sign. He wasn't sure how long he could pull it off, but it helped that for now the offer was genuine.

He'd stick with these two until they pissed him off or he found some real team-mates. From there, it was up in the air.

((Gabriel Munez continued in Boyhood))

Return to “Sunshine Tower”