Peep The Horror

Open!

The East Wing's second floor housed the Freshman Year (9th Grade) homerooms. Once, Sycamore High School's youngest students roamed these halls and filled them with the sound of unruly antics. Now, though, they are barren of life and as silent as the grave. The homerooms on this floor are empty; tables, chairs, study materials, the belongings of the students, even the whiteboards, all missing—as if someone deleted everything not otherwise nailed down and many of the things that were.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

ciphermitarai
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by ciphermitarai »

… Huh. That was a shocking amount of consciousness. Nate didn’t understand, anticipate, know that sort of consideration at all.

“I—uh—right.”

there was no time to grapple with his disorientation. This is what a natural leader was like. And he was being rather ballsy, all things considered.

Nate was threatened. Jealous. Frustrated. Confused.

He backed backwards out of the door, still aimless, going nowhere.

Nate Larson continued… somewhere that’s not a Danger Zone!
[+] Past
TV3
Everything glowing and blowing to bits right behind Lucia Cuevas Valdez!
[+] Present
Nate’s found Cyberia.
[+] Future
Niko thought she'd go out in a more Earthbound-y fashion.
apocalypseyuri

Post by apocalypseyuri »

The noise roused Yu-Mi from her (admittedly light) sleep. She picked her head up and squinted. “Shit, Bailey left?” Ugh, she hadn’t meant to fall asleep. “Okay, okay, I’m coming.” She picked up her pack and threw it over her shoulder, nodding at Ángel and Cee as she stepped close to them.

“I want to find the others too. Soledad and Gabby.” Especially Soledad. I don’t want to lose her too. With that, she made her way out of the room.

(Yu-Mi Lee continued elsewhere...)
SOTF: CYBER
Yu-Mi Lee: Is this what you call a "gamer girl?"
NoLife42069
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by NoLife42069 »

And as awkward as they came they were gone. Ángel's face was... Blank. And blank it remained as he gathered his stuff. "Think you missed the vomit as well... But yes she has wandered off to clean herself.

"Especially Sol. Also, my team. It has been too long and honestly, I'm worried." Once more Ángel turned his attention to Cee. "You are free to follow us if you desire, but there isn't an obligation. If you don't stay safe and good luck."

With a final nod Ángel left the room behind.

((Ángel Alcántara continued in Sayonara is Japanese for go die.))
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
One Room Deathgame: Angry Knife man with horrid scars.
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

U: An older version of me in a shituation.
"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
Cyber:Ángel Alcántara, Watch his halo fade and his wings morph.
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
[+] spoiler Some far off dream
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

TV4: The Acrobat- Harper -"They always told me to be ready for anything..."
The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Continued elsewhere.

"Alright," he said.

Return to “The Empty Classrooms (East Wing 2F) [DANGER ZONE]”