Etienne Molyneux Relationship Thread

Super later Etienne relationship thread

This subforum exists to allow for discussion and planning related to the SOTF: Cyber AU.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

Carlisle

Etienne Molyneux Relationship Thread

Post by Carlisle »

Hey guys, sorry this is super late but with my time in V8 finally wrapped up this evening I can finally dedicate the time needed to Etienne.

Would be amazing to get some friends / acquaintances / frenemies for Etiennne Molyneux.

He's just a very intelligent, very sarcastic, softboi™ who spends most of his life counting down the days until he can move away from California and get away from his tech-obsessed father and the cyber-obsessed reality.

I'm also Carlisle on the SOTF Mini discord if easier to discuss on there!
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Heya! I think Etienne would likely have a sort of quietly/understatedly antagonistic relationship with Xtra—she's similar in terms of being somewhat quiet and aloof, but is super deep into tech/CR and tends to think those who write it off are closing their eyes to the inevitable future of humanity.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
EllisWilson

Post by EllisWilson »

My kid Ray is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum in terms of personality — loud, stupid, and not knowing when to stop. He shares a similar dismissive attitude to CR, so Ray might at the very least respect Etienne.

Acquaintances sounds good, I think.
NoLife42069
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by NoLife42069 »

Ángel in the beginning tried to befriend him. However, upon finding out his views on CR and technology in general, Ángel decided to not bother trying to befriend someone who doesn't even share the same interests as him. Nowadays, Ángel would probably only barely be able to recall his name.
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
One Room Deathgame: Angry Knife man with horrid scars.
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

U: An older version of me in a shituation.
"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
Cyber:Ángel Alcántara, Watch his halo fade and his wings morph.
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
[+] spoiler Some far off dream
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

TV4: The Acrobat- Harper -"They always told me to be ready for anything..."
The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."

Return to “SOTF: Cyber Planning/Discussion”