GR33NH0U23.mp3

Multishot

Most of the schoolyard lacks awnings; only the bridges above provide much in the way of a shaded area. The school's glass façade is one-way tinted, making it nearly impossible to see inside the classrooms, even on the first floor, unless right up against the glass. The open expanse includes stone tables and benches where outdoor lunch is an option, and some strips of greenery, though nothing taller than manicured grass a bit yellowed from the dehydrating Californian sun. There are two greenhouses on the southern end close to the Common Area where biology classes and more specialized classes sometimes take place; the insides of these greenhouses are severely humid, with rows of neatly arranged foliage and gardening supplies.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

It was just there... Mocking him...

"...hey..."

It kept singing and singing and singing...

"...Hey..!"

He pleaded to stop, but it never listened...

"HEY! Pay attention!"

Rikario finally snaps back from his mental suffering and into the virtual world. He noticed they had broken the door open from its locks, and Amy was standing before him, reaching out for a hand. It happened again; he became paralyzed in place, overthinking about all the negatives while not being aware of his surroundings.

But still, his classmate, Amy, decided to help him even in his frozen state. She didn't run off or attack him; she stood before him with an open hand.

"s-s-s-sorry..."

Rikario takes her hand, taking his chances with a newfound ally.
My Kids!
[+] Currently Playing
  • Rikario Dalton (Cyber) / The Frail
    "W-why... why am I... still p-pretending... e-e-everything will be... o-okay..?"
[+] In The Future
  • Zachill "Hill" Eldman (DOTF)/ The Doubtful
    "There's always a silver lining to every problem!"
  • Jane-Elise Palbrooke (DOTF) / The High-Flyer
    "People keep sayin' they wanna be famous through this or that; I just wanna be successful."
  • Ailwin De Vonte (Hellbent) / The Failure
    "The world was beginning to lose its color... Its flavor... It became so hollow..."
  • "Kreeck" (Fastest) / The Faithful
    "I SPOKE TO THE LORD, AND HE SPOKE TO ME. HE CHANTED, "CHILD, I MUST HAVE AN ARMY. BRING ME AN ARMY." AND LO, I SHALL FULFILL HIS WISHES."
  • "Maroon" (ROGUE - Coming Soonish!) / The Beneficial
    "Oh darling, I'm making bank the best way I know how!"
  • Acaylah Jaisuke "AJ" Hawke (DEAD-END - Coming Soonish!) / The Wandering Bard
    "Sometimes, you gotta pave a new road to drive on."
Ahab9

Post by Ahab9 »

She wasn't sure what to expect. Fear, rejection, doubt. Amy held her hand to him more out of politeness, and she wasn't expecting for him to take it, but he did.

Was that good? Was he actually planning something under the panic, and he wants to use her like a meat shield? She really can't say, but right now, she needed to act.

After helping him up, she turned her head back at the school's windows. Everything was deadly still, from how little she could see (read: none at all). She hoped it was only metaphorical.

Looking back at the now standing Rikario, she gave a small smile-or a bad imitation of it-and gestured to her back. "It's alright. Let's just move, now."

She still wasn't sure where exactly, but it's fine as long as they weren't just standing still. She wanted to be anything like an easy target right now. Maybe it was just paranoia; maybe she overestimated everyone's selfishness. Maybe people already grouped up and are already planning one foolproof plan.

Maybe. They'll know soon enough.

(Amy Cassady and Rikario Dalton continued elsewhere)
どこにいたって、人は繋がっているのよ

SOTF Cyber: Amalia 'Amy' Cassady

Return to “The Schoolyard [DANGER ZONE]”