shared from r/HistoricalViews: "Why Rnukerlad's Historical Views video is factually wrong."

Saint Paul is the capitol of the state of Minnesota. With over 330,000 inhabitants, it is the second largest city in the state, roughly 75% the size of adjacent Minneapolis. Together, the two are known as The Twin Cities, and form the core of a large metropolitan area. This forum encompasses general activity in Saint Paul proper, and also in the metropolitan area as a whole, and anything one could reasonably get up to in a city may be portrayed here.
The Honeless Beard
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

shared from r/HistoricalViews: "Why Rnukerlad's Historical Views video is factually wrong."

Post by The Honeless Beard »

O'Miiiite wrote:
omaha1945 wrote:
O'Miiiite wrote:okay, but the video isn't even about Historical Views - it's about carl landsman. as in, the biggest queer plagiarist in modern memory. as in, the person who continually preached about queer perspectives being erased by history - while erasing queer perspectives. as in, the person who wrote up a history of TTRPGs with queer influences and systematically destroyed every shred of evidence of those same queer influences in his script.

if you're comparing your favourite youtuber to carl landsman, you need to step back and evaluate that about yourself.
LMAO did you even watch this video - he brings up carl landsman. it's just that Rnukerlad spent a lotof time on Historical Views too and it's clear that Historical Views didn't do nearly as much as Landsman did so the equivalence is pretty notable
yes, HV didn't do nearly as much as landsman did, that's why he's only 20 minutes of the video. RNuke didn't equate them - he used HV as a way to set up the landsman takedown. he said so in his video at 53:12:
| "I bring all of this up because it will be important later - I swear I'm going somewhere with this."

then at 2:31:15:
| "Remember that Historical Views section? It's finally relevant!"

so yeah - he absolutely isn't equating them. did you watch the video?

Return to “The Twin Cities”