54NITY.mp3

Rikario Start - Open

The science laboratories are on the first floor of the East Wing, rooms that dwarf regular classrooms and feature the typical setup for any standard traditionalist American high school laboratory, down to the safety chemical shower in each. The doors for the science laboratories were always heavy due to being designed to be more resilient to possible accidents; it seems on inspection that these doors are virtually vault-like now, a touch-up added by the hackers, perhaps for dramatic gravitas. Shelves upon shelves of glassware and dangerous chemicals remain present for the taking, under lock and key, but those keys are found in the teacher's desks, just as one would otherwise expect.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

...What the hell, Nate? Why the hell was he the one getting angry? Rikario was only following his demands; he would at least apologize for how he was acting. But no, all Rikario gets is a jacket thrown at him in return. What did Nate want? What was his game? What was the goal Nate was trying to achieve? Angry and confused, Rikario holds Nate's jacket in his hands.

"L-l-l-look..." Rikario says, trying to sound serious. "T-t-take your... s-stupid jacket... I-I... I-I-I don't k-k-kn-now... w-what it is y-you... w-w-want f-from me... b-b-but you've a-a-al-ready... t-t-take-taken my gun... a-a-and g-got a laugh... at... me... b-b-being the... c-c-cow... ward..." As he speaks, Rikario slowly starts balling up Nate's jacket in frustration as he looks to where Nate is.

"N-now... I'm g-going to take-"
My Kids!
[+] Currently Playing
  • Rikario Dalton (Cyber) / The Frail
    "W-why... why am I... still p-pretending... e-e-everything will be... o-okay..?"
[+] In The Future
  • Zachill "Hill" Eldman (DOTF)/ The Doubtful
    "There's always a silver lining to every problem!"
  • Jane-Elise Palbrooke (DOTF) / The High-Flyer
    "People keep sayin' they wanna be famous through this or that; I just wanna be successful."
  • Ailwin De Vonte (Hellbent) / The Failure
    "The world was beginning to lose its color... Its flavor... It became so hollow..."
  • "Kreeck" (Fastest) / The Faithful
    "I SPOKE TO THE LORD, AND HE SPOKE TO ME. HE CHANTED, "CHILD, I MUST HAVE AN ARMY. BRING ME AN ARMY." AND LO, I SHALL FULFILL HIS WISHES."
  • "Maroon" (ROGUE - Coming Soonish!) / The Beneficial
    "Oh darling, I'm making bank the best way I know how!"
  • Acaylah Jaisuke "AJ" Hawke (DEAD-END - Coming Soonish!) / The Wandering Bard
    "Sometimes, you gotta pave a new road to drive on."
ciphermitarai
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by ciphermitarai »

But by that point, Nate had already stormed out of the door.

[+] Past
TV3
Everything glowing and blowing to bits right behind Lucia Cuevas Valdez!
[+] Present
Nate’s found Cyberia.
[+] Future
Niko thought she'd go out in a more Earthbound-y fashion.
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

The door slowly shuts as Rikario is left alone. Again. In an empty laboratory. Just like before.

"..."
My Kids!
[+] Currently Playing
    "W-why... why am I... still p-pretending... e-e-everything will be... o-okay..?"
[+] In The Future
    "People keep sayin' they wanna be famous through this or that; I just wanna be successful."
    "The world was beginning to lose its color... Its flavor... It became so hollow..."
    "I SPOKE TO THE LORD, AND HE SPOKE TO ME. HE CHANTED, "CHILD, I MUST HAVE AN ARMY. BRING ME AN ARMY." AND LO, I SHALL FULFILL HIS WISHES."
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

"...t-t-t-th-that..."
My Kids!
[+] Currently Playing
[+] In The Future
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

"T-t-t-t-th-th-that son of A-!"
Rikario throws Nate's jacket across the room. It hits one of the cabinet's glass doors before hitting the floor. He then runs his fingers to his head before grabbing tufts of his hair. Now he was pissed. He let himself get pushed around because of his weakness and lost a valuable item as punishment. He tries to be polite and gets guilt-tripped in return. He wanted to make allies only to make an enemy.

Rikario paced back and forth, trying to think what to do now. His eyes started darting over the place again. He then focuses on the teacher's desk again.
His backpack, a can of pepper spray, and a small gun. Nate's gun. Nate...

Rikario quickly stuffs his pepper spray and new gun into his pockets, slings his backpack on his left shoulder, and heads out the door.
My Kids!
[+] Currently Playing
[+] In The Future
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

Rikario finally stands in the hallway, trying to see where Nate could've gone. He couldn't tell, but he suddenly felt determined. When he finds Nate again, then what? Was he going to get his gun back? Get revenge? Who knows now? Or better yet, who cared? When he finds Nate, then...

Then...

Then he'll find Nate! Simple!
Off to the left of the hallway, distant voices were heard. That could be him... Did he already find somebody else to toy with? Rikario grabbed his pepper spray from his pocket and headed to the left. As he walked closer, he could hear several people arguing. Looks like Nate's already making a few-

BANGBANGBANG
CRASH

More gunshots?!?! Rikario jumped in surprise as he accidentally slipped backward. He quickly runs in the opposite direction from the gunshots. He didn't know where to go, but he just ran. He ran far, and he ran fast.

///Rikario Dalton - Next Track --->GR33NH0U23.mp3///
My Kids!
[+] Currently Playing
[+] In The Future

Return to “The Science Laboratories (East Wing 1F)”