Yesterday, Telegram said that you had died.

Open in post 2

There are enough access points to the roof, strewn across both hallways used by the students and the maintenance tunnels used by the staff, that the rooftop is impossible to barricade or hold—even with the combined effort of multiple coordinated students. There used to be safety fencing twice as tall as the average student, but it's gone now; there's not even a little ledge to demarcate between safety and falling off the edge. The upside of the roof was used, in better times, for student projects, a popular hangout spot for friend groups and smaller clubs without rooms of their own; however, there are no pieces of dedicated furniture native to this area of the school, and it is very sparse now save for the number of steel pylons and contraptions that serviced the illusion of HVAC and water supply. One sight here is the imposing dome of the planetarium, which rises a good ten meters above the rest of the roof. The roof also features the exhaust of the central Air Conditioning (AC) system, which still runs hot, with fan blades the size of a grown man still spinning. The metal mesh used to protect people from falling in is nowhere to be seen.

Moderator: SOTF: Cyber Staff

Lilith

Yesterday, Telegram said that you had died.

Post by Lilith »

Jill screamed at the top of her lungs.

She screamed and howled and tore through her things. This couldn't be real. She kicked things. She punched things. Gillian rammed into the grate of the fan until it was shattered and broken. The subject of her anger stood in front of her until it was broken from her bloodied fist covering the grate. She screamed and she cried and she almost vomited.

Gillian hated computers. She hated them. She hated CR. She hated the fact she had to do this just to get a high school diploma. She hated this fucking so-fucking-useful technology was going to kill her, and she was going to be fucking murdered by her classmates that she barely knew! Nobody in her class knew her that well! She'd get murdered first, for sure!

She coughed, dropping to her knees, spitting globs of phlegm as she stared at her bloodied knuckles.

Gillian knew she would die here, because if she didn't, she would get herself killed in the Meatspace trying to find these fuckers who did this to her.

Her opened backpack, pink and default, revealed that her Light Yagami lunch box had been replaced with a Cheez-It® bag.

"Fuck-fucking Cheez-It®?" She picked it up. "What the fuck do you mean, fucking Cheez-It®?"

Gillian picked it up, kicked her backpack and screamed at the sky that seemed more like the polygons on her computer screen when she looked up closely at Light Yagami writing on his Death Note. "Am I a fucking joke to you?"

"I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANT!"

And with that, she threw the Cheez-It® into the hole next to her where the spinning blade tore it apart.
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

And, then, the flood of Cheez-It®, broken plastic bags, and salt dust pushed Gillian off the roof as she screamed.
NoLife42069
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by NoLife42069 »

Kenton was right.

I should have never come to school today.

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR

A figure on the rooftop awoke, to screams and the five letters in bold letters telling them things they already knew. Something was wrong.

The screams made way to howls, howls to sobs. The sound of things breaking reverberated through their ears. Yet they paid it no mind, their mind whirled.

Death game, four days, Vir Solitarius, live stream, death, survival.

Yet, their thoughts were interrupted by someone proclaiming their own weakness. Black eyes moved to the girl as she chucked a bag of Cheez-It® into a fan. The figure stood up and opened its mouth.

Then the flood came, and their classmate fell.

The figure dived, almost sliding clean off the roof, as they grabbed a hold of their classmate.

"Hello, Classmate."

ÁNGEL ALCÁNTARA - ArchUriel4Ohm - Status: Alive

GAME START

Ángel flashed an strained smile. "You almost died."

What a way to start the day.
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
One Room Deathgame: Angry Knife man with horrid scars.
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

U: An older version of me in a shituation.
"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
Cyber:Ángel Alcántara, Watch his halo fade and his wings morph.
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
[+] spoiler Some far off dream
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

TV4: The Acrobat- Harper -"They always told me to be ready for anything..."
The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Her body dangled as a flood of Cheez-It® dust, fragments, and plastic struck her in the face. She could feel - somehow - that the sharp edges of the crackers had found a way underneath her clothes. She raised her other arm, catching the side of the fence. Gillian had toppled over it, flipping over head over heels. Her eyes flicked up, but she couldn't keep them open because she got dusting of salt that made her yelp in pain.

She pulled herself up, her head peeking up as a deluge of crackers struck her in the face. There was a rattling on the floor. She was about to open her mouth as a whip struck her in the face.

Gillian let go, falling backward.
NoLife42069
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by NoLife42069 »

Then the girl fell. Dread welled up inside him. "Mierda" He cursed as the girl and a pile of Cheez-It® shattered glass.

Ángel stared at where the girl fell, looking for any signs of life.

There were none.

Ángel laid there looking at his failure. "She fell with her bag..." He muttered as he got up.

Ángel walked away from the edge to pick up his own backpack, turned daypack. He casted a glance back to where the girl fell.

Ángel then let out a string of curses in Spanish as he ran for the Bridge.

[Level Up!]
[New Perk gained!: Cherchez La Bachelor- +10% additional damage to female and male opponents. You also have access to unique dialogue options when dealing with the opposite and same sex. *Pan joke here*. You don't remember the sexualities of your classmates, but don't let that stop you from trying to flirt your way out of gunpoint!]

((Ángel Alcántara continued in But I knew, and I know it was a lie. ))
I have some neat kids, check them out if you're into that sort of thing. Yes, even if a chunk of them are older than me.
[+] spoiler in the game
One Room Deathgame: Angry Knife man with horrid scars.
"I gambled away my life and paid for it, now all that drives me forward is petty revenge."

U: An older version of me in a shituation.
"I always told my mom, that if she ever caught me smoking then something Very wrong has happened in my life."
Cyber:Ángel Alcántara, Watch his halo fade and his wings morph.
"Angels have always been ruthless. Uriel watches Eden with a fiery sword. They even say he is as pitiless as the demons. Maybe aspiring to be them is why I feel like a moth flying into a golden flame."
[+] spoiler Some far off dream
TV-intermissions: The Wannabe- Ivan Rodrigues(S68)- "No, beating me within an inch of my life and carving letters on my head wouldn't be funny."
The Desperate- Cylia "Cyl" McGill(S69)- "Just one more... Just one more kill and maybe he will look at me! I'M NOT A MONSTER!"
The Pyromaniac- Seraphine Sinclair(S70)-"Brighter! Hotter!! Louder!!! Let this flame burn the arena away! They want a show, but they can't take the heat!!!"

TV4: The Acrobat- Harper -"They always told me to be ready for anything..."
The Writer- Juniper -"Mom, Dad? I know you're watching. Fuck you for dreaming of this..."

Return to “The Rooftop”