Colors of Music

Lydia and Jacob (coming soon!) relationship tracker!

This board allows for discussion of and planning related to Second Chances, currently preparing for its third version.
JacobAllTradez

Colors of Music

Post by JacobAllTradez »

Alright, now that I got my duo set up, I think it's time I give them some relationships:

All character personalities come from their respective pages. If you wish to read their full pages, you may follow the link provided to them:

Lydia Robbins

Quote: "One day, I'll learn to believe in myself all the way. Until then, I guess this'll do."

Appearence:Lydia is a girl of above-average height (5'6), having slowly grown over the years. She has dark skin, attributed to her African-American father and Spanish mother. Lydia is often uncomfortable regarding her weight (168lbs), being plus-sized. Much of the extra weight falls onto her waist, hips, and legs, giving her a pear-shaped figure. She is quite homely in terms of looks, with many of her facial parts appearing mismatched, such as a large nose over thin lips, eyes that stick out over the rest of her skin, and big ears lurking over the sides of her hair. Said ears were pierced at an early age, but she tends not to wear earrings unless it's for special occasions. Her skin is clear, but on occasion, she'll break out into hives, especially if she's had too much oily food. The only other noteworthy thing is her shoulder-length curly black hair, which Lydia has tried and failed miserably to straighten over the years.

Lydia does put in effort regarding her wardrobe, usually wearing feminine but understated clothing including peasant skirts, loose blouses, and flat shoes. She'll also shape and pluck her eyebrows as well as put on light makeup every so often. She has a noticeably deep voice, one she keeps very good control over, singing alto in her school's choir. On the day of her abduction, Lydia wore a brown blouse, beige skirt, beaded necklace, and flat black shoes.

Personality: Lydia is a kind, gentle woman who excels at empathizing with others, especially those struggling with self-esteem, having been in their shoes. Lydia generally maintains a calm demeanor and can calm others with her many grounding techniques. Lydia adapts to the great outdoors and especially feels at home in her own solitude, giving her time to plan things out. Lydia still struggles with high-pressure environments and is indecisive in key moments. Lydia is not great physically and her stamina is quite lacking. Despite her improved self-esteem, Lydia still struggles with emotional funks from time to time. Lydia can be somewhat of a people-pleaser to people she doesn't know quite as well.

Relationships: Lydia is looking for people who may be in choir, are interested in music, and are willing to be patient with her. For enemies, she will not fare well with people who give her too much pressure or flaunt their achievements right to her face, as that can trigger old feelings.

Friends:

Neutral:

Enemies:

More Info: viewtopic.php?t=4165

Jacob Rowe

Coming Soon!
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

Lydia:

BB is probably annoying to Lydia—BB finds easy success, thinks and acts like she's the smartest person in the room, and can cross lines with jokes. She wouldn't try to actively be bad to Lydia, but I feel like there'd be some negative feelings here, likely one-sided.

Juliette is supportive, kind, and would do what she could to build Lydia up. Possibly friends? Juliette has things together a lot, and would appreciate Lydia's good nature and her efforts towards self-improvement.

Sofia is kind of rough around the edges. On the other hand, she has ridden a horse (even though she sucked at it and thought it was too scary). Sofia is probably good-naturedly jealous of Lydia's horse talents, but dunno if there's much else they'd have in common.

Jacob:

BB might've had some exposure to Jacob during his brief marijuana forays? She also likes art, but more weird avant-garde performance art. Possibly one of the people who helped him realize the weed thing wasn't for him.

Juliette appreciates calm introverts. She tries to be on good terms with everyone, and would probably be on good terms with Jacob, if not especially super duper close.

Sofia is not calm at all. Vibe clash, I think. Don't know that they'd think too much about one another, but I feel like neither would have a good time if, say, they got stuck in a group project together.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun

Return to “SC Planning/Discussion”