In The Modern Sense That One Pretends Their Life Is Original

Open in the galley bar, sad alcoholics welcome

The NRV Frontier is a state-of-the-art nuclear powered research vessel; one of only five civilian nuclear-powered ships in existence, it was purpose-built as a joint project between Janus-Hayes and the US Department of Energy to test new modular nuclear reactors.

It now provides a base of operations for extended research expeditions anywhere in the world. At nearly one hundred and eighty meters long, it dwarfs most expedition research vessels and is a sought-after and prestigious posting for academics the world over.

Moderator: SOTF U Staff

Applesintime
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Applesintime »

Thaddaus. Nailed it!

KInda.

Reaching over the table, Charlie gave him a nice firm handshake. Dad always talked about the importance of one and while Charlie didn't really care too much about that, it was still, y'know, nice to give one when one's offered. "Nice to meetcha, Thad. What you doing here?"
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances
Anna Hitchins has some totes cool ideas!

SOTF-TV
John MacMillan Jr. doesn't have much to say.
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]
Intl: 1 2 3

SOTF-TV V3
BC09: Gregory Miller - Bolas - "Why?" He landed in splat. [17/81]
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
Memories: 1
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Supers: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aftermath: 1 2
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

Thaddäus' thin arms grabbed for Charlie's hand to do the handshake.

Unfortunately, due to them being in a ship and all he accidently pushed a drink out of the table, unsure whether it was Charlie's or Julia's.

"Oh. Oops."
I'm so glad to be back !
Spindarene

Post by Spindarene »

Julia startled as her glass of whiskey went flying off the table and crashed on the floor. She peered over the edge of the table at the shards of glass on the floor that were still wet with whiskey. She let out a sudden, loud laugh, then turned to face Thad.

"It's okay, I've probably had a little too much to be completely honest. Sooooo...Thad. What do you do here? Like, in school? On the ship?"

She realized belatedly that Charlie had basically just asked him that, but the words were already out of her mouth, so she just left them there. Not having her glass to fiddle with anymore, Julia absentmindedly began to tap her knuckles on the tabletop.

Return to “SOTF: U Pregame - NRV Frontier”