THEY EAT BABIES IN AMERICA. THEY ARE A CULT AND ECONOMY IS THEIR RELIGION, MONEY THEIR GOD.

It's not a yona character without the multishots

Shiroiwa (Japanese for "Castle Rock") is the city from which Class 2-B hails. While a far cry from the metropolis of Tokyo, it is still large enough to support a relatively diverse array of activities, and is markedly more urban than rural. Though not the city situated across they water from the island, it is remarkably similar in size, and the nearby civilization may provoke memories, especially at night when the lights shine. While this forum is named for Shiroiwa for thematic reasons, memories set elsewhere are also allowed. Characters may be in one active memory thread at a time, though may also have one-shots or solo threads as desired without counting against the cap.

Moderator: BRAU2 Director

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Her very existance was both a taboo and a resistance.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

"And so the frog said to the scorpion- 'I mean, yeah, it's your nature, but that doesn't absolve you of blame. I'm not going to forgive you from killing me just because you can't help it- you could've chosen to not approach me. You could've not gotten on my back.' and the scoprion said, 'I'm not looking for forgiveness.' And then they both died."

Return to “Shiroiwa (Memories)”