Grove St. Home, at least it was before I fucked everything up

Series of oneshots involving Crispin’s trip home from the hospital.

Here is where all threads set in the month after the game belong. This is the place to post your character's individual epilogues or interactions. Handlers with a surviving character may have one active aftermath thread in addition to other threads. Make sure to read the Supers Denouement before posting here!

Moderator: SOTF Supers Staff

ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

The last morning at his house, Crispy took his dad to IHOP. They hadn't talked much about where Crispy was going. They'd spent more time talking about better times, before everything happened. From Crispy watching Early playing Tony Hawk's Underground, or their road trips together when he used to drive interstate deliveries. They talked about lighting fireworks on the fourth of July. Crispy setting a garbage can on fire with a bunch of fireworks when he was 8.

They had a good time, but eventually, all good times come to an end.

They hugged one final time before Crispy left to join his new brothers.

"Don't forget me."

"I won't. You know I won't..."

It hurt to leave, but he had to. His Basterds charter were the Nomads. They go where they're needed.

"Stay in touch."

"I will. If you need help, just let me know. I'll come down there with more than enough money to fix whatever problem you got. If someone fucks with you; let me know. I'll come down there with the boys and they won't fuck with you no more. Mom comes by asking for money, tell that bitch to fuck off. She's a dentist, she's got enough."

Early laughed.

"I'm proud of you. I don't care what you did, what you do. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, dad."

(( It was time to go.))
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.

Return to “Aftermath”