I draw sometimes 2.0

There's been some great art on Mini lately and it felt like a shame not to have a dedicated spot for it. So now we do!
Kotorikun

I draw sometimes 2.0

Post by Kotorikun »

[+] Supers
Toma Jeung is snoozing in the sun forever
[+] Intl
ImageHarun Tee will yeet you ten feet into the air
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Slay
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

[+] Supers
[+] Intl
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Yesss.

They are all looking so good! My boi!

^^
:D
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

I'm trying to get back into the swing of saying stuff about art at least in this art section because I'm not a couple hundred items in the hole here ;-;.

They are all super lovely!

I really appreciate Fabiano's strong features. He has a very defined face, which is picked up nicely by the geometric shapes at play in his hat. I also dig how you match his eye color to his shirt; it pairs well with the specific shade of orange of the hat to create a very pleasing warm palette.

Artie looks so happy! I love the motion you bring to her, especially in her hair and the collar region of her sweater; you have this sort of whirling energy about her that's captivating. I also appreciate how you made her scar stand out subtly but quite distinctly from the shading to her cheeks and neck—it's obvious at a glance what it is, without being too obtrusive.

Seychelle looks great! I like how wide her eyes are, and am especially taken with her hair too. You made her style really come to life, particularly with the two locks framing her face on either side. And I always appreciate the little things, like her earrings.

Both iterations of Harun are precious. I really dig seeing you work on a superficially similar piece in two distinct styles; it's almost like you've got Ghibli Harun and then DC Comics Harun, and they both work excellently. You're always great at bringing out the shape of character's faces, and I dig the way you've given him slightly blunt, mature features that are still perfectly in line with his age. I also am all about the adorable octopus shirt, and you've done a great job conveying its charm in both more and less detailed style.

Matthew's wonderful. I like the way his cross necklace balances prominence and subtlety, being hard to miss yet not dominating the piece. I'm also especially impressed by how you conveyed the shorter, recently-trimmed hair along the side of his head—it's a tough detail to even put into words but you captured it bang-on.

You got a great mix of emotion and detail into Philia, with a faintly impressionist take on her hair. I really like how you used thin, wispy lines a lot here, sort of bringing her slender nature into every aspect of the piece. I also dig how well you handled the intersection between her somewhat formal attire and her more out-there hairstyle; both pieces look super natural together.

The detail on Austin's sweater is amazing. You can almost see the flames coming off it! It pairs super well with the pose you have him in; a mix of somewhat aggressive and brooding gives him an instant pull. I also quite enjoy how you conveyed his hair partially covering the corner of his eye, preserving the detail but fading the colors of the obscured portions.

Finally, Leander looks incredible! ;-; I love how you got his eyes just right, and I'm absolutely taken with the way you contrasted the sharper, more precise angles of his outfit with his curly hair. You did such a beautiful job getting everything to look natural and clean and getting all the tiny details like the way his shirt collar curves just so, and I'm so grateful and honored you worked on him.

You rock an incredible amount. Thank you so much for your hard work on these; you're helping INTL be even more hype than it already is!
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

slay
I'm so glad to be back !
DerArknight
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by DerArknight »

I wanted to write something about how great your art is but I think MurderWeasel said everything I could have said.
So yeah, awesome work!
Also I hope you don't mind me using Fabiano's drawing as my avatar.
[+] Those who struggle
Cyber
Zeph Newman

U
Elizabeth Rodney (adopted from Salic) Currently on a new low in tomorrow will only get worse

SC3
Chris Tyrell
Ethan Kemp
Fabiano Vecoli
[+] Those who rest
TV3
Sofia Kowalski (adopted from SansaSaver) [30/81] - Just where... did it all went so wrong?
Chris Tyrell (adopted from Irina Ivanov) [6/81] - That was the magic of SOTF-TV.

INTL
Fabiano Vecoli [17/29] - Weird. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner?

Supers
Gary Greer-Wheatly [26/43] - I am doing bad. You?

NBRAU
Keita Iijima [37/42] - Do you think... they are really gone?
Noriko Nakagawa [13/42] - It was nothing she looked forward to.

U
Arthur "Art" Miles [13/29] - Hold on. You actually believe this whole bullshit about Survival of the Fittest?
[+] Those whose time shall come
TV Intermissions
Leland Pierpoint
Stuart "Stu" Tyler
Lucina "Lucy" Pierpoint

TV4
Claudia Harper
Shanoa Priest

SC4
Kathleen Martin
???

INTL V2
Leonie Fuchs
Leon Fuchs
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

ooooo look at those cuties

nice job!
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Since not everyone is in the Discord, I'm gonna leave these here as well. Easier to keep track too.
[+] supers good
Claudia, Kaine, Crispin, Lily, Kincaid, Noah
Raja, Cyrus, Javi, Cecilia, Lincoln, Kennedy

more soooooon ✋✨
[+] Supers
[+] Intl

Return to “Art Showcase”