GE- GE ME- GET ME OUT OF HERE! OH- FUCK! AAAAAAA. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING JUST- GET ME OUT! AH- GET ME- GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Katherine start. Gotta get the meme titles out of my system. Open!

Just east of the main island village sits a small bay, where small piers sit atop a small concave bay of unnaturally cold water. Depending on how high the tide is, it can be relatively easy or incredibly difficult to get in and out of the water. A path leads north-east further, past a main harbour office towards other areas of the island, while if one were to look beneath the choppy, chilly surface of the water at any time of the day, they would find a graveyard of wooden boat frames, abandoned by the ages and utterly unusable to those looking for an easy escape.

Moderator: SOTF International Staff

KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

Great. Just like that, he woke up and squirmed like the little worm he was.

Katherine pushed down harder. Argh, not only was she the only one who had to deal with this right now, but the other two were probably going to do something stupid.

“Why should I? Knowing what you did earlier?” she barked back.

She wasn’t going to kill him, obviously. But he took advantage of her desire not to do shit. Took advantage of that risk she took.

She wasn’t going to let her guard down for too long.
Fenrir
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Fenrir »

“Fuck you, I’ll kill you! Let go of me now and I’ll make it quick. I’ll make you and that other bitch suffer!” As he ranted contradictory threats, Zander felt the hands on his back push down harder and found his movement restricted even further; what little wriggle room he had was taken away from him, making it so he could barely move his upper body at all even as his legs continued to thrash around.

“You want to kill me? Let go of my hands and try, I fucking dare you! I’ll butcher the both of you!” Where was the other cunt? Zander turned his head as far as he could, tried to look over his shoulder, but he could barely see the girl pinning him down let alone anyone else. If that loud-mouthed girl was still here he’d slaughter them both. It wasn’t just about survive now, it was about revenge; he’d make them into a fucking testament to why you didn’t mess with Zander Lin.

He continued to struggle, trying to break his arms free of whatever it was she’d tied his hands with while also kicking his legs against the ground to try to push himself out of her grip. It wasn’t going very well admittedly; the position she held him by gave her a lot of leverage to hold him in place. Yeah, it was definitely because of that, not because he was smaller than her.
[+] Supers
SS33: Andrew Martin - The sound of silence
Gift: Hush
[+] TV3
MM02: Sarah Lillian Whitlock - Is anybody out there?
Weapon - WASP Injection Knife
Team - Malcolm's Mariners
Current Location - There's a Fire in the Sky That Only I Can See
Memory Location - Close encounters

ES10: Akeno Kudo - Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset
Memory Location - Coulomb's Law

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
O28: Zander Lin - Don't you know who I am?
Weapon - None
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

“I’m. Not. Going to kill you!” Katherine yelled again as she struggled.

What was the logic here? Let me go so I can kill you quicker? How was that a compromise? Even in the panic, Katherine knew that he was just saying shit. Well, kinda, he definitely had the ability to actually do things. But he was proving himself to be the belligerent sort by the second.

She pushed down harder.

Despite her snarky thoughts, her heart still raced. Again, he was the sort who she knew could back up those threats. Which was why she was not going to let him go so easier, especially since he admitted to wanting to kill her if he was let go.
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

“The fuck are you going to do then? Hold me down until someone else shows up to kill us both?” Whatever her plan was, it definitely ended up with him either dead or unconscious again; which was as good as dead once someone else found him. Goddammit how did he end up like this? This was supposed to be easy; just run in and bash their heads in, take their stuff and move on. The girls weren’t supposed to fight back and they sure and hell weren’t supposed to win. He was supposed to be better.

This was embarrassing. More than that it was fucking pathetic.

Pathetic. That word burned away in the back of Zander’s mind as he finally stopped struggling, the fight leaving him as the adrenaline wore off and left him feeling bone tired. Fuck, his head was really pounding now and the rest of his body ached with bruises he didn’t remember being there before; probably from thrashing around on the ground like a worm. In his struggles he’d managed to loosen the thing tying his arms back a little, he could feel a little more give when he flexed his wrists now, but not enough to free his arms entirely. Not when this girl was leaning so heavily on his back at least.

Zander let himself go limp, let the fight leave him entirely. Let her win, for now. It wasn’t giving up, wasn’t defeat, if he was just doing it to catch her off guard later on.

“Fucking bitch.”
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

“Listen, I don’t want to kill anyone, and I don’t want to be killed by anyone either!” she yelled back. “I want to deal with this as peacefully as possible, so if you could just…”

Thankfully, he seemed to calm down a little. Maybe he was getting tired, maybe he had given up some, maybe he was letting down his guard. He did feel the need to throw in a curse though, just as an extra sputter.

“Good,” she breathed under her breath.

Katherine knew she couldn’t keep him confined for long. It could have bad effects on his body. Sure, he attacked people, but she felt like killing him wasn’t the best way to deal with that?

She didn’t realize it, but she wasn’t pressing down as hard.
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Zander stilled as he felt the pressure on his back lessen slightly, but otherwise didn’t react. It felt like she was letting up on him, letting her guard down now that he had stopped fighting, but he couldn’t be certain; maybe it was enough to let him break her grip if he started fighting again, but he could be sure so he waited instead. He itched to start struggling again, to throw this girl off of him and free himself so he could beat her to death with her own whip, but instead he grit his teeth, pressed his forehead to the ground and waited. If he tried and failed, if he did anything to spook his captor, she would press her weight down on his again and he would be right back where he started; bound, pinned to the ground and waiting for someone to finish him off.

He doubted he would get a second chance, so he swallowed his fucking pride and waited.

The seconds ticking by felt like minutes each, but as Zander lay there he didn’t feel the pressure come back; there was no effort to readjust or reapply his restraint, like she really had just let her guard down just because he stopped actively fighting her. His patience wouldn’t let him wait any longer and he made his move.

Zander raised a knee, dragging it along the ground so that it was between him and his captor and used it to push himself away from her. He felt his hands slip from his wrists and rolled away before she could recover, his view changing from dirt to sky and dirt and sky as he got as much distance as he could. Bringing his leg under himself he stopped rolling and was able to stand up on one knee and get his first clear look at his surroundings since he had woken up. They were still in the same place, unsurprisingly, still in that dingy little town by the shore. They were also alone, just him and the brown haired girl with the other bitch nowhere to be seen.

Perfect.

He tested the bindings keeping his arms behind his back and found them looser than before but still secure; no luck of getting out of those too easily. He’d have to fight his way out of this with both arms literally tied behind his back.

Shit.
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

He escaped.

Zander took advantage of that little moment where she wasn’t pressing down as hard, and used his knee to get some extra leverage. Katherine’s jaw tightened as he slid out, rolling over.

And Katherine snatched up the whip. Stepped backwards. He was still on the ground, still tied up. But he was making a move.

“S-stay,” she barked.

And she took some extra steps back.

She was ready to run.
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Stay? What, was he a fucking dog now? Zander stood up fully, finally back on his own two feet as he thrashed his arms against his binding again. Something gave and he felt them come loose; the extra freedom was almost enough for him to be able to pull his arms out from behind him, but the ties were still tight around his wrists and linking them together. He was almost free though, just needed a little more time and then he could…

He could deal with the bitch who was barking orders at him like he was a disobedient pet. Zander looked towards her, expecting to see her rushing towards him only to see her backing away from him instead. The sight confused him at first, unsure why she was getting ready to run when it finally clicked.

She was scared of him.

Oh, she was scared of him.

She should be.

Zander charged her; with a roar of pent up anger and frustration, with his arms still tangled behind his back and not a single plan in mind for what he would do once he reached her, he charged towards her.
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

And Katherine ran for it.

Oh, did she run for it. Just turned heel, and ran in the other direction. Her heart pounded in her chest as she dashed along the harbor, her feet almost becoming a blur.

What was she thinking?

She knew he’d find a way out eventually. Now?

Now?

She needed to go.

((Katherine Thomas continued elsewhere))
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

“Get back here bitch!”

O28: ZANDER LIN – CONTINUED IN The Company You Keep
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None

Return to “The Cold Harbour [DANGER ZONE]”