Raindrops keep falling on my head

Oneshot.

The southern edge of the rainforest contains evidence of a long abandoned expedition in the form of several large (but completely empty) degraded canvas tents, alongside tables, chairs, an empty fire pit, and several metal tent frames long since stripped of their coverings. Close to the nearby river as well as high hills blocking easterly winds from the ocean, this camp showed no sign of being anything but perfectly placed for its purpose, which makes it all the more suspicious as to why it no longer contains any useful items or human inhabitants.

Moderator: SOTF International Staff

ItzToxie

Raindrops keep falling on my head

Post by ItzToxie »

Ajay had decided that running around through the rain wasn't the smartest of moves. A little drizzle was fine, but shit really started to pour down the moment the announcements hit. Because of that, he decided running through the woods wasn't the best of ideas, and made his way back to the only shelter he knew. Couldn't read a waterlogged map worth shit, let alone in the dark.

((Ajay Bachmeyer continued from (un)happy campers.))

Funny thing about the announcements though. Turns out, only two people died, one a suicide, the other was Oscar. The name of the body just feet away from Ajay's tent. Their killer was Fabiano. He'd got enough of a glimpse that he may remember his appearance the next time he saw him. Knew if things come to blows it was a killer he'd be dealing with.

He wondered if the bastards would come back. Not just the fridge, but Fabiano. Maybe Jaxon. He wondered if Rainbow and Seychelle and the others would come back. Probably found their own place to hole up in. Ajay started laughing through shivers. Fuck, even in here it's chilly.

The fridge would be back in the morning. He figured it wasn't worth his time, but here he was, waiting. Ajay laughed harder.

Well, he guessed he had nothing better to do. Might as well wait it out. Until then though...

Might as well get some rest.

((Ajay Bachmeyer continued elsewhere.))
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.

Return to “The Abandoned Camp [DANGER ZONE]”