Matias & Me

private under the sea of tranquility

This small fishing boat is equipped with a stupendous array of nets, buoys, and other maritime equipment. It also offers lockers fully stocked with more personal fishing gear, including tackle boxes and even chum and live worms for bait, stored in a still-functional cooler. Aside from this, the trawler offers the typical amenities: a control cabin, small quarters belowdecks, and a span of open deck.
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

He wasn't.

"I am."

But there was no other choice.

"How do you want this to go down?"
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Jilly
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Jilly »

Leslie resumed his search, finally passing over the glove and one of the boxes of pistol rounds buried in the abyss of the daypack. He pulled them out, squeezed the leather glove a few times. It felt weirdly smooth yet rough at the same time.

He tried to think of the right thing to say here. "I appreciate it"? "You're a real buddy"? "I always... really liked you"? Everything that came to mind in those last few moments felt disingenuous, like he was just going off the script of what people were supposed to say when they were willingly walking through the valley of the shadow of death.

He slapped the glove against the box of pistol rounds and looked out at the sea, one last time. Wonder if Emmett or Buddy were looking at the same one. Or Gus too, for that matter.

Leslie snapped back to Matias and handed him the munitions. "There's a trick to it, but... like this. Right in the forehead."

He thew down the sunglasses still perched on his head.

And then he tore off the red bandana.

Leslie Lowell - ode to sailors
8 Krakens are left.
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

((Matias Juarez and Ashanti Baker continue in Loyalty: 1))

Return to “Fishing Trawler (Danger Zone)”