TV3 Thread Archive/Reading List

This is the board to discuss and plan for SOTF-TV, both the actual games and related lore projects.
Jilly
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

TV3 Thread Archive/Reading List

Post by Jilly »

I brought this up in the Discord server and some people seemed interested in it so I'm gonna post it here as well.

Mostly for my own benefit so I can keep up with trying to read every in-game post for once, I'm stealing a bit from RC's playbook and making a word doc of every single in character thread, ordered by thread creation order but with some leeway for IC timeline shenanigans or narrative weight at my own discretion. Obvs this is a very fluid list and some shuffling around may occur just with the introduction of a single post, but eh ya know yeah this is all for fun.

Here is the doc if people would like to keep up with it/give suggestions if I do make a critical error, so if you ever thought "wow I wanna read more but it's hard to keep up" or "where the hell do I even start?", well this list is for you.

Threads that are highlighted in green are still ongoing, so if reading threads in progress trips you up then read those with caution. I'll try to keep this updated for every few days or whenever I can catch up with reading again, but I also don't wanna make any promises/commitments I can't keep.

Anyway, happy reading.
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

this is awesome
I'm so glad to be back !

Return to “TV Planning/Discussion”