I'm a big fan of Yugi - I'm just emotionally inarticulate

SOTF-TV Trivia night - Open to all.

This is the Sandbox for TV3. Please remember that characters may, at any given time, be present in only one normal thread and one Memory thread. Memory threads should be placed within the Memories subforum. One-shots are always acceptable in both forums regardless of whether or not a character is in a thread.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Thank god for Stokes. She kind of carried them all, honestly. Ivan seemed weird. Odd. Kind of angry, and she didn't know why- he was the one who started it right? The score was 14/15 but it said that her team had five answers correct. Did she make a mistake on not knowing what the scoring system was, or was it just Ivan? It was probably just Ivan. Or was it not their score, but Ivan's score, and he was showing off to them?

Wait a minute, was this entire trivia bowl just Ivan showing off? That's stupid, and she would have tacked a 'no offense' to this thought if that feeling of annoyance at being used to show off wasn't intimately familiar and diluted in her brain already.

Leah would have said she should have never wasted her time on this, but 20 dollars was 20 dollars.

It doesn't matter, right? This entire school seemed like it was made of people that were out for each other, anyways. She was just another face in the halls, another flower on the walls (Wallflower. She meant wallflower.)

"Good job, everyone. I, um, had a lot of fun with you all!"

She didn't, and she felt like the could tell she didn't, but she turned around and snatched a 20 dollar bill on the table, grabbed her stuff and left with measured urgency before anyone can call her out.

Return to “TV3 Sandbox”