hey guys yeah totally didnt forget this was happening

what do you mean i threw this up last minute im always well prepared for pregame????? | a relationship thread

This is the board to discuss and plan for SOTF-TV, both the actual games and related lore projects.
carduinal-cyn
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by carduinal-cyn »

Hi there! I was wondering if I could link Olivia to one or both of these two. She and Matias are both Cuban-American athletes who struggle with the academic side of school, so they could probably relate to each other a lot. Depending on how he reacts to someone so peppy, though, he might end up being really annoyed by her.

She's probably a little jealous of Britnee's high grades despite their similar personalities on the surface, but unless they were close I'm not sure if that would show. It's possible they could have been assigned a group project together at one point, but it's equally likely that they met at a party considering Britnee's attention-hungry personality.
Olivia del Rio [ES11] is shooting her shot!
Olivia's Relationship Thread
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 123456789101112Endgame (1234)
[+] Upcoming characters
There doesn't seem to be anything here.
[+] Past characters
Raymond LaSalle [S025] was squirreled away to his doom.
Raymond's Relationship Thread
Memories: 1
Supers: 1234567

Sho Tsukioka [B14] gave love a bad name.
Battle Royale: 123456
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

hi hello sorry for the late reply have been resting a bit

question: is olivia a senior or junior? that would affect how well she knows one kid or the other, as i don't think either of my kids interact a ton without people outside their grades. am willing to hear arguments otherwise though!

also wrt matias he's not really actively seeking Company in Misery. like, his attitudes wrt grades manifest more as slight hidden but sometimes not hidden bitterness towards those doing better than him at school, but if you're doing just as bad as him, then, like, he regards you in a neutral manner if that makes sense? i think he'd be slightly annoyed by her bubbliness but not enough to lash out at her (unless she catches him in a really bad day). but, like, most days, i think he'd regard her and her bubbliness as harmless to him. he could tolerate her is what i'm trying to say lol

wrt britnee and olivia, i'm not sure that would show too since britnee tries to keep her high grades on the downlow since she's really trying to manifest an image of Dumb Popular Girl. i do see potential in them meeting at parties and stuff. olivia seems like she's high enough in the social hierarchy that britnee would be willing to, like, talk to her and stuff, talk at her about sotf-tv, and the social butterfly aspect of olivia helps wonders. so yeah i could see them being acquaintances at the very very least
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Espi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Espi »

Kaya is a top-ranking student so Matias probably despises her and she'll talk shit right back if they go at it so there's probably some bad blood there.

Eric and Matias probably avoid each other because whatever happens between them won't go well and Eric at least would know that.

Britnee might try to hanger onto Kaya who might be relatively receptive but given Britnee's neuroses and Kaya's teasing it might not go so great.

Eric thinks Britnee is annoying.
carduinal-cyn
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by carduinal-cyn »

First of all, I'm really sorry for not replying to this sooner. I've been trying to write the profile on and off for a while, and I only just finished it up.
question: is olivia a senior or junior? that would affect how well she knows one kid or the other, as i don't think either of my kids interact a ton without people outside their grades. am willing to hear arguments otherwise though!
She's a senior, if that helps any.
also wrt matias he's not really actively seeking Company in Misery. like, his attitudes wrt grades manifest more as slight hidden but sometimes not hidden bitterness towards those doing better than him at school, but if you're doing just as bad as him, then, like, he regards you in a neutral manner if that makes sense? i think he'd be slightly annoyed by her bubbliness but not enough to lash out at her (unless she catches him in a really bad day). but, like, most days, i think he'd regard her and her bubbliness as harmless to him. he could tolerate her is what i'm trying to say lol
Tolerance seems about right, unless, as you said, he's having a really bad day. I suppose the two of them would mostly keep to themselves if that's the case, which unfortunately doesn't seem like the best sort of a relationship building thing.
wrt britnee and olivia, i'm not sure that would show too since britnee tries to keep her high grades on the downlow since she's really trying to manifest an image of Dumb Popular Girl. i do see potential in them meeting at parties and stuff. olivia seems like she's high enough in the social hierarchy that britnee would be willing to, like, talk to her and stuff, talk at her about sotf-tv, and the social butterfly aspect of olivia helps wonders. so yeah i could see them being acquaintances at the very very least
Just realized that Britnee's a junior, so that whole thing I posted about Olivia envying her grades is a lot less important. Olivia does attend a lot of parties, it's where she became friends with Vasily, so it makes a lot of sense for them to meet there. She's not exactly a SOTF-TV superfan, but they could probably have some more casual conversations about it? I don't know. They have a lot of potential for friendship.
Olivia del Rio [ES11] is shooting her shot!
Olivia's Relationship Thread
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 123456789101112Endgame (1234)
[+] Upcoming characters
There doesn't seem to be anything here.
[+] Past characters
Raymond LaSalle [S025] was squirreled away to his doom.
Raymond's Relationship Thread
Supers: 1234567

Sho Tsukioka [B14] gave love a bad name.
Battle Royale: 123456
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Espi wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:41 pm Kaya is a top-ranking student so Matias probably despises her and she'll talk shit right back if they go at it so there's probably some bad blood there.

Eric and Matias probably avoid each other because whatever happens between them won't go well and Eric at least would know that.

Britnee might try to hanger onto Kaya who might be relatively receptive but given Britnee's neuroses and Kaya's teasing it might not go so great.

Eric thinks Britnee is annoying.
i support kaya and matias fight fight fighting

if eric avoids matias then matias isnt gonna seek a fight, but yeah don't stick them in the same room. matias would probably have a pretty poor opinion of eric

britnee would definitely hanger onto kaya, but i dont think she'd mind the teasing a lot, britnee's perfectly willing to be a doormat in the name of Making It(tm)

britnee and eric are in different grades and eric isn't Cool(tm) so britnee is indifferent to him
carduinal-cyn wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:28 pm First of all, I'm really sorry for not replying to this sooner. I've been trying to write the profile on and off for a while, and I only just finished it up.
She's a senior, if that helps any.
Tolerance seems about right, unless, as you said, he's having a really bad day. I suppose the two of them would mostly keep to themselves if that's the case, which unfortunately doesn't seem like the best sort of a relationship building thing.
Just realized that Britnee's a junior, so that whole thing I posted about Olivia envying her grades is a lot less important. Olivia does attend a lot of parties, it's where she became friends with Vasily, so it makes a lot of sense for them to meet there. She's not exactly a SOTF-TV superfan, but they could probably have some more casual conversations about it? I don't know. They have a lot of potential for friendship.
this all sounds good!
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021

Return to “TV Planning/Discussion”