www.panzer2nd.com/rankedmatches/season8/Catovsmykebomb.html

This is where the lives of the PV3 Proper characters prior to their abduction may be detailed. Characters come from the village of Bellington in the UK. Bellington is a village somewhat isolated from major population centers, boasting roughly twenty thousand residents.
The Honeless Beard
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

www.panzer2nd.com/rankedmatches/season8/Catovsmykebomb.html

Post by The Honeless Beard »

After Action Report: mykebomb(21-3)(12th rank) vs Cato(22-1)(8th rank)
Game: Panzer, second edition, ranked match.
Result: mykebomb unambiguous victory

Each competitor appeared to be fairly evenly matched, with their playstyles showing through stupendously. Cato was quick to take hexes and push resources, securing the only two bridgeways via light skirmishes that mykebomb could use to expand his supply lines, scoring an early victory. Following the first two engagements however, mykebomb hung back and stretched himself thin, exhausting his resources into creating inefficient supply lines that resulted in under-leveled tank units. Cato pushed into mykebomb’s base at 12:55 into the match, looking to end the match in record time, but failed to account for mykebomb’s increased speed over rougher terrain and was forced to fight with his units in forest tiles with visibility penalties. mykebomb closed a pincer trap, surrounding Cato’s main assault force and slowly destroying them in a contracting circle, resulting in annihilation of Cato’s highest level panzer units. mykebomb then secured the bridges and assaulted Cato’s main base, securing his opponent’s flag and ending the match at 17:31, the fastest ranked match time in ranked Panzer history.

Judge comments: mykebomb’s always been an upstart but this was pretty risky, not often you see such a fast pincer. Not a great strategy going forwards, but it worked out for him this time. Had he not closed the trap so quickly, or his units had been a single hex away, Cato had him dead to rights - those high level tanks and the early level boost really are no joke.

mykebomb’s ranking increases from 12th to 10th. (22-3 record)
Cato’s ranking decreases from 8th to 9th. (22-2 record)

Loser comments: Got very lucky pulling off a risk like that. L’s on me, I didn’t see it until it had hit me. Good on the kid.
Victor comments: ‘Risk’ implies that I was ever in danger.
SOTF TV V3
ES12: Ivan Rodriguez - Co-Winner - "Just fucking fight me, man."
[+] Past Characters
SOTF TV V2:
BB3: Matthew Weiss - #Weiss is Schiesse - "I can say whatever I want in this signature, and you'll believe it's in my story." - DECEASED
CS3: Dougie Sharpe - Personal Responsibility - "You're going to wake up tomorrow, and still be you." - DECEASED

SOTF SC V2:
B06: Brandon Baxter - Brandone (ft. DJ KILLJI) - "Thanks. I lost mine in a gunfight." - DECEASED
G33: Kasumi White - 'Cause We Are Young And We Are Sick- He is not here. - DECEASED

SOTF TV V3
MM12: Maxine "Max" Schwimmer - Sink or Swim "Akeno, please." - DECEASED

International:
O25: Tarren Joseph - A Boring Dystopia- "You killed me." - DECEASED

Supers
Kincaid Rawlins - The Apocalyptic Rockfight- "Hello kitty sucks."

Return to “Sandbox (PV3 Proper)”