Memorial Address

A small shrine. It offers a reasonable amount of shelter, although its isolated position means there is a risk of being cornered.
Ciel

Post by Ciel »

Takako gave Hiroki a grim look, shrugging. Just as she opened her mouth to answer, Noriko decided to make a decision for herself. Takako raised an eyebrow.

"I guess that's your answer Sugi." Takako said as she pulled her own pistol out. She fumbled with it for a second, trying to get a good grip on the gun before moving n. She nodded to Hiroki for him to move it. There was no time to waste. As Noriko had also figured out, by the time they reached the clinic it would be almost sunrise. If they wanted to make sure they got there as quickly as possible there would be no time to waste. Takako followed after Noriko with gun in hand. She didn't look back.

(Takako Chigusa continued in Walking Proud)
Grim Wolf*

Post by Grim Wolf* »

Sugimura sighed, tapping his nose. "These women..." he muttered under his breath. "I think they may well be the death of-"

He froze, his eyes flickered down then up.

Me.

He swallowed, phantom pains shooting across his chest and limbs

(beatings, bullets, blades, so many ways)

then took of running after them.

(Hiroki Sugimura continued elsewhere.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Grim Wolf. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Shinto Shrine (C4)”