The First Announcement

The island-wide announcements of Yonemi Kamon, taking place every six hours, can be found here.
The Director

The First Announcement

Post by The Director »

Yonemi Kamon stifled a yawn as he hefted his bulk into a chair posisitioned in front of a desk, upon which was perched a microphone. This was attached to the PA system, a series of speakers linked all the way across the island. Wherever the students were, they should be able to hear him. Although he'd caught a couple of hours sleep, he hadn't been keeping up with the game in real time, and had had to snoop a look at the highlight package that the technicians were already stitching together from all of the camera footage from around the island.

Kamon had to say... it was nothing if not impressive. Seven deaths in almost as many hours, that was quite the excellent rate. Although it paled in comparison to the record time for a run (17 hours? That had been an utter blitz), this was on course to be one of their pacier and more exciting games. As always, groups had begun to form, whether through those who already had friendships or allegiences, or through mere convenience. Before long, these would disintergrate. He was sure of it.

Looking up from his watch, Kamon grinned. 6:00 AM, it was time. Clearing his throat, he keyed the intercom.

"Good morning my brave little warriors! My, have you not been busy? <3

You'll be pleased to hear... well, if you're sensible, you'll be pleased - That your numbers have been reduced by no fewer than seven. For those keeping track, that means only 33 more of your fellows to go through until you get a ticket back home. Won't that be marvellous?

First to go was Male Student #2, Keita Iijima. Rapidly following him was Female Student #4, Sakura Ogawa. In our favourite kill of the period, Male Student #18, Tadakatsu Hatagami was sent hurtling to his doom. Well done to an annonymous young lady for that clinical kill! <3

Where was I... aha, here we are. Female Student #18 Fumiyo Fujiyoshi was next to bite the dust, along with Male Student #12, Yutaka Seto not long afterwards. Female Student #3 Megumi Eto was wasted, and in our final kill of this six hour window, Female Student #2 Yukie Utsumi was gunned down.

Keep it up children! This is an excellent pace if I do say so myself! <3

For dangerzones, we'll have 5: C4, C5, B9, G8 and H4. If you're in any of those locations, you had better get your skates on!

Kamon out young warriors. Make teacher proud! <3"

The OOC stuff: If you're in any of those locations (check The map) get your guys outta there pronto. You've got a three day time limit to do so.

As for the rolls, well, here they are:

Kayoko Kotohiki (NPC)
Yoshitoki Kuninobu
Yuko Sakaki
Kyoichi Motobuchi
Yukiko Kitano

Have 'em dead within the week. Let's keep this thing moving.
[+] Surprise
Thanks to Claire for sig image!

Return to “BR AU Announcements”