A New Morning

Open

The Lānaʻi Resort and Hotel is the centerpiece of the entire hawaiian-style resort, housed in the middle of the tropical paradise. A white washed stone building, the Lānaʻi stands eight stories tall, and features all variations of hotel rooms with a tropical theme. Each floor has a different designation of Hawaiian name. The hotel lobby features a grand piano in the corner, which looks freshly polished.
Ohm

A New Morning

Post by Ohm »

((SP4: Zoe Walker- Start))

Zoe was in one of the hotel rooms, her team bandanna tied to her wrist, sitting on the bed holding her weapon in her hands. She had woken up here not long ago and was now staring at her assigned weapon.

Damn this thing is huge.

The sword was big and long, looked fit for someone like Vahka from home. She remembered that he did mock combat with some other students.

Wasn't he a tattoo artist too? Sounds weird, but he hung out with Pia so he cannot be that bad.

Zoe stood up and took a test swing with the sword; she had to familiarize herself with the weapon if she wanted a shot at winning. It was heavy, but she knew she was lucky with what she got, for all she knew her classmates were out there picking out joke weapons from their bags. After a couple more test swings, she got at least a sense for the weapon and sat down again.

She looked at the buff tied around her wrist and wondered what poor saps was she stuck with? Hopefully it'd be someone useful fom her school, she was not up for dragging some useless people to the end.

She sat there for a few minutes contemplating this before jumping up to her feet.

I am not getting anything done if I sit here all day.

Grabbing her bag, she went out into the corridor, walking towards what she guessed to be the front lobby.

------

It didn't take long for her to get to the front lobby, but when she got there, all around the room there were signs of a fight having occurred, furniture were strewn about and there was blood on the floor.

People were already playing.

Shit.

Zoe looked around; whoever did this could still be around. Her hands tightened around the sword handle.

If he or she were still around, she was ready for them.
[+] Program
Prologue V3
M11 Jason Rosser
Before:
Penisula:
1-2-3-4
M24 Derrick Thomson
Penisula:
1-2-3-4-5
After:
1-2
[+] TV2
ZP4 Zoe Walker
Image (Adopted from Espional)
Espional:
Pregame:
1-2-3-4-5-6
Adoption:
Resort:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[+] TV3
Seth Dunn
Memories
1-2
Sandbox

Leonard "Leo" Kenter
Memories
Sandbox
[+] SC2
B15 James Mulzet
1-2-3-4-5
Aura

Post by Aura »

((Lukas Graves continued from Not Your Scheduled Programming))

After beating a hasty retreat from the diner, Lukas found himself in need of a rest.  He had been running for a good while, and his legs were starting to bother him.  He had endurance, but he wasn't some kind of island-crossing cyborg.  He needed a place to take a load off, and fast.

As luck would have it, he happened upon a huge hotel.  He had to pinch himself to make sure that he wasn't dreaming.  There was no way that such a nice building could ever appear in SOTF-TV, but it was right before his eyes, so he had no choice but to believe it.  He pushed open the door and stepped inside.

Once he stepped into the lobby, he had to take a moment to observe his surroundings again.  The lobby was very nice-looking with its shiny floors and tasteful furniture.  However, the more eye-catching features in the room were the blood on the ground and various pieces of furniture that had been toppled.  He was pretty sure that even the producers, as corrupt as they were, wouldn't just plant some blood and kick over a few chairs in a perfectly good hotel room.  Oh no, Lukas knew that a fight had occurred here, and that was not a good thing at all.  It couldn't have been more than an hour into the game, and people were already beating each other bloody.  Not a good sign of things to come.

Even among the blood and vandalism, the most notable thing in the room was a tall girl in a red jacket that was holding a fuckoff huge sword.  Unable to stay silent any longer, Lukas uttered the only words that were on his mind at the moment.

"God damn..."
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

The first thing she noticed with the new arrival was the bandana around his neck, it was bright red like hers.

So this guy was one of her teammates, lady luck was certainly on her side today, She had a good weapon and she just met one of her teammates.

I don't have a clue who he is though, might as well ask.

"Who are you?" He didn't have a weapon on him either, as far she could see. "And what did you get?"
[+] Program
Prologue V3
M11 Jason Rosser
Before:
Penisula:
1-2-3-4
M24 Derrick Thomson
Penisula:
1-2-3-4-5
After:
1-2
[+] TV2
ZP4 Zoe Walker
Espional:
Pregame:
1-2-3-4-5-6
Adoption:
Resort:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[+] TV3
Seth Dunn
Memories
1-2
Sandbox

Leonard "Leo" Kenter
Memories
Sandbox
[+] SC2
B15 James Mulzet
1-2-3-4-5
Aura

Post by Aura »

The girl didn't seem to be hostile, thank God.  Lukas also caught a glimpse of the bandanna on her arm.  A scarlet one, just like his.  Looks like had had actually managed to find one of his so-called teammates out here.  As long as things didn't go south at a ridiculous speed, he might actually have someone to ride out this nightmare with.

"I'm Lukas Graves."  He responded to her question.  "'Course, if you've been on the internet a lot, you might know me better as GraveKeeper."  He smirked at this second sentence.  He figured that if he was supposed to work with this girl, then he might as well not keep any secrets.

He knelt down and opened his bag to answer her second question.  "Now I haven't seen my weapon yet, but I guess I could take a look for you.  He rummaged through his belongings.  The first unusual item that he came across in this process was something that appeared to be a sumo wrestler's thong, scaled down to his size.  He continued searching after that.  He still wasn't planning on playing, but he didn't want to believe that he had been assigned a thong.  That would just be insulting.

Reaching all the way to the bottom of his bag, he felt something metallic.  He pulled it out, and stared at it in surprise.  In his hand, he held a very impressive looking handgun.  Looked like it had a suppressor, too.  This amused him to an extent.  This was an ideal stealth weapon, and the producers had given it to the guy that was never going to play.  The irony was delicious.

"I've got this gun.  Looks pretty fancy."
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

So his name was Lukas Graves, didn't ring any bells though.

I don't recognise this guy at all, were they doing two schools this season too?

For some reason he felt it was noteworthy enough to bring up his internet handle.

Odd, but then again there is going to be many weird people around here, it's SOTF after all.

Lukas then got out his weapon, a nifty looking handgun with a suppressor.

Our luck seems to get better and better.

"Looks like we're teammates Lukas, anything interesting that's happened to you so far?"
[+] Program
Prologue V3
M11 Jason Rosser
Before:
Penisula:
1-2-3-4
M24 Derrick Thomson
Penisula:
1-2-3-4-5
After:
1-2
[+] TV2
ZP4 Zoe Walker
Espional:
Pregame:
1-2-3-4-5-6
Adoption:
Resort:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[+] TV3
Seth Dunn
Memories
1-2
Sandbox

Leonard "Leo" Kenter
Memories
Sandbox
[+] SC2
B15 James Mulzet
1-2-3-4-5
Aura

Post by Aura »

Lukas put his gun back in his bag and stood up.  "I'll give you the abridged version.  I went to a diner, insulted a camera, nearly got stabbed in the face, got shot at, then ran away.  After that, I ended up here.  Pretty much sums up everything I've done so far."

He crossed his arms and issued a question of his own.  "Okay, I've told my story, now it's your turn.  How'd you end up in a ruined hotel lobby with a giant sword?  I bet that's gotta be a tale for the ages."
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

When Lukas talked about his time here all it did was confirm her suspicions, people were playing to win already. Now he was asking her why she ended up here.

"Not really, I woke up in one of the rooms here not too long ago and when I got here someone had trashed the place." In the rush to get him to answer her questions, she had forgotten to tell him her name.

"Oh, since I know yours. You might as well know mine, it's Zoe Walker."
[+] Program
Prologue V3
M11 Jason Rosser
Before:
Penisula:
1-2-3-4
M24 Derrick Thomson
Penisula:
1-2-3-4-5
After:
1-2
[+] TV2
ZP4 Zoe Walker
Espional:
Pregame:
1-2-3-4-5-6
Adoption:
Resort:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[+] TV3
Seth Dunn
Memories
1-2
Sandbox

Leonard "Leo" Kenter
Memories
Sandbox
[+] SC2
B15 James Mulzet
1-2-3-4-5
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

((RF3: Naomi Young Start))
((GM'ing approved))

Naomi walked.

It was cold.

The area was empty.

She had a collar on her neck and a bandanna tied around her arm.

Naomi had woken up earlier, she didn't know how much earlier, if you asked her she would say a half hour earlier.

When she woke up she didn't know what to think. She was going to be on TV. She never really wanted to be on TV, especially like this, especially when it's almost certain she would die from it.

Naomi walked, slumped over.

She had the backpack she was given, stuffed full of things, on her back. She was carrying her assigned weapon, an electro-shock baton, in her right hand. She looked at it, it offered some protection at the very least. The nasty shock would be a good deterrent, at least at deterring people from engaging her in melee. Against people with guns, she didn't know.

She couldn't believe she was thinking like that already.

She just wanted to go home.

Naomi walked, anxious and slumped.

Her thoughts jumped to Chris. Her boyfriend. He was here too, she saw him in the room when they were first getting their introduction to SOTF: TV Season 66. She had no idea if they were on the same team. If they were, great, they could potentially make it out of this together. If they weren't?

Naomi paused in her walking, contemplating. She started walking again.

She didn't want Chris to die. She didn't want to die herself.

Escape? Escape was too difficult, she was clever, but she didn't have the brains to break out of these collars, let alone get out of this place after doing so. If they weren't on the same team, there was only one other option.

One of them had to be the first to get ten kills. One of them had to end the life of another human being, not once, but ten times. The other had to make it to the end.

She had to be honest with herself. She wasn't going to make it to the end. There was no way. She would make a mistake and die for it. There was no way around that. Chris? Maybe Chris had a chance. She didn't.

But could she kill ten people? She thought about it. Maybe she could. Her chances of killing ten people were a lot better than making it all the way to the end, she figured. If they weren't on the same team and if she wanted to be with Chris again after this was all over, one of them needed to try.

And she wasn't going to make Chris do it.

But, how could she live with herself after killing ten people? Murder was murder, being on TV or not. Her hands would be stained with the blood of the otherwise innocent, and she'd have to live with that the rest of her life if she made it out.

She didn't know if she could take it.

She hoped that Chris and herself were on the same team.

For some reason, she doubted it.

Naomi walked, slumping, anxious, and contemplating.

She hated this situation, she didn't want to be in it. But hating it wasn't going to get her anywhere. Crying about it wasn't going to get her anywhere. She just needed to deal with the problem at hand, not ignore it. And the problem at hand was how she was going to get her and her boyfriend out of this game alive, regardless if they were on the same team or not.

She came upon a hotel, Hawaiian themed.

Maybe Chris was inside.

She walked inside the hotel.

The first thing she noticed is that there was blood on the ground and obvious signs of a scuffle. Not a good sign. People were already trying for the "first to ten kills" rule, she guessed.

"Goddamn." She whispered, under her breath.

She ignored the scene, it looked like it had been there for a while, and she doubted that anyone would stick around after a fight like that. She looked a bit deeper into the building, finding herself stumbling upon two people. Both with the same color of bandanna. She recognized one of them as Lukas, he went to Davidson. The other person, the girl with the gigantic sword, she didn't recognize. Even if she at least did know Lukas, she didn't want to be around two people of the same team without any teammates of her own.  They might think she was an easy kill. She was about to turn and leave, but then the girl turned her head towards her and locked eyes with her. Too late to run, she supposed.

She calmed her nerves. Act natural and they would all get out of this no worse for the wear. Naomi especially. She announced her presence. "So... hey there. Say, do either of you two know anything about that blood over there? I'm a bit concerned about it."

She was doomed.
[+] Supers
Lily Little:
Memories: = = = >
[+] TV3
Wiki Pages:
Seo-yun Lee
[+] TV2
Wiki Pages:
Naomi Young
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Maybe Cathryn should've listened to her father after all.

((CJ2: Cathryn Bailey - START))

She had been taken while walking around the outskirts of Whittree. Her father always warned her about not staying out too long because of safety and all that stuff, but she'd learned to tune out his voice a long time ago.

Now, that she thought of it, that was probably the best advice he'd given. After all, it was the classic version of a kidnapping. Teenage girl walking in a remote place, with no one accompanying her. Then again, she probably wouldn't have been able to do anything about it, since they'd have gotten her at school or home. But still.

Cathryn had always sorta dreamed of being a star. Everyone did, at one point. It was one of those pipe dreams she had clung onto for a while, seeing as there was nothing else to rely on. The only things she was good with was her voice and her hands. There was no way she'd spend the rest of her life as a cashier at McDonald's, or as a drunkard spending every day in a haze. She wasn't going to end up like her mother.

And now she'd become one. Everyone in this place would be a star. Their faces would be plastered on television screens, talked about by pseudo-experts, and they'd be analyzed by neckbeards on forums. It was a nightmare in every sense of the word for Cathryn.

The room she was in was smashed. Fragments of tikis laid shattered on the floor, framed paintings of Hawaii hung askew, and tables were overturned. As it turned out, a pink lawn flamingo could actually do some damage.

After getting that out of her system, she tried going back to sleep because the hotel was large, and she probably wouldn't be found or anything, but the collar and the headband made it a bit difficult to do so. So, she went down, not knowing what to expect. Her mind was still in a haze, a sort of hangover. Whether that was from the gas or sleeping, she didn't know. Probably both. She was still struggling to grasp the idea of being on TV2, and her time in the arena was still a nightmare to her.

Cathryn went down the stairs, still gripping her flamingo. Not the most conventional of weapons, and it'd only knock someone out if she was lucky, but it had proven itself to her already. She hadn't checked the rest of the supplies yet, but she had enough of an idea about SOTF-TV to guess what would be in there. Food and clothes from various sponsors, a fanservice outfit which was probably skimpy and which she'd throw out when given the time, and a first-aid kit. The usual.

Cathryn hadn't been thinking much, and so her feet pounded loudly on the steps, making her presence well-known to anyone in the room. She only realized this once she entered the lobby and noticed three people in the room, one of which she was very familiar with. Zoe. And she had some large sword. The other two, she didn't know, but the larger one had a gun in his hand. And Cathryn had a flamingo.

She uttered to herself the only word that could describe how she felt.

"Fuck, no."
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Suddenly a voice echoes out from Zoe's collar.

"Alright cool, two of you are in the same place. Now lets go put those weapons to good use, cough cough hint hint."
Aura

Post by Aura »

Lukas would have responded, but a voice coming out of Zoe's collar beat him to the punch.  It was female, and he swore that he had heard it before, but he couldn't put a name to it.  All he could assume was that this was the alleged mentor that they had been assigned.  Unfortunately, it sounded like she was trying to push Lukas and Zoe into playing.  Personally, Lukas wasn't going to have any of that.

"Hey Zoe, you hear what that voice in your collar just said?"  He looked at her sternly.  "Don't listen to her.  You're just playing right into the producers' hands if you start killing.  There's better ways to handle this, she just doesn't know it."

With that little speech out of the way, Lukas just had to figure out what those better ways of handling the situation were.  As he did so,  he remembered something that he had been told at the orientation for the game.  Even though he had spent much of his focus on maintaining a constant scowl directed at the stage, the rules were still in his head.  In particular, one rule stuck out as one that he realized he could potentially use against the system.  It was a long shot, but he just had to verbalize it.

"Zoe, do you remember what that asshole said about the teams at the beginning of this whole thing?"
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Two new arrivals came in to the lobby, one recognizable, one not.

The one at the stairs were Cathryn, Zoe did not exactly like Cathryn what with her temperament and tendency to insult others, but she did not look like a threat, helped that her weapon was a flamingo.

The other one at the entrance had her attention.

She had locked eyes with the non-recognizable one, probably from the same school as Lukas; she did not look that dangerous either.  She was asking about the blood, but before she could start, answering and asking her own questions her teams mentor decided to speak up.

She wanted them to play. Lukas spoke up about not listening to them and that doing so would be playing into the producers hands.

He is one of those anti-SOTF people, huh. That's great...

"Don't worry; I’m not going to kill anyone."

Playing to win this early was suicide anyway.

He then asked her if she remembered the talk about teams back at the introduction.

"Yeah, I remember. What about it?"
[+] Program
Prologue V3
M11 Jason Rosser
Before:
Penisula:
1-2-3-4
M24 Derrick Thomson
Penisula:
1-2-3-4-5
After:
1-2
[+] TV2
ZP4 Zoe Walker
Espional:
Pregame:
1-2-3-4-5-6
Adoption:
Resort:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[+] TV3
Seth Dunn
Memories
1-2
Sandbox

Leonard "Leo" Kenter
Memories
Sandbox
[+] SC2
B15 James Mulzet
1-2-3-4-5
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

It seemed like the girl in front of Naomi was going to speak until she was interrupted by a voice coming out of her collar.

Naomi didn't quite catch what was said, but judging by Lukas's reaction it seemed to be about the mentor wanting the two of them to kill her. Or maybe kill the new arrival that just entered the room a few moments ago. Regardless, it seemed that neither of the two wanted to kill, and that made Naomi relax a bit.

She looked back at the new arrival. Another person she didn't recognize. Another person not from Davison. Naomi took note of her, making sure to keep an eye on her, even if her weapon appeared to be a lawn flamingo.

Or maybe it wasn't, maybe she picked it up from somewhere and is using it to make it appear as if she's defenseless. Could be a smart strategy. Or maybe she really did get a flamingo as her weapon. Naomi wasn't sure and she wasn't going to worry about it. She just needed to keep her eyes on everyone in the room and she'd make it out alright.

Lukas and Zoe seemed to be distracted by their own conversation. Good, the less attention on Naomi the better. The new arrival stood a little away from the scene. She was probably just as unsure as Naomi as to what to do.

Despite the fact that Naomi just wanted to leave and find Chris, the hotel lobby was warmer than the outside, and nobody here seemed very dangerous. She supposed she would stay, at least for a bit. So she stood, a few feet away from the others, quiet and composed.
[+] Supers
Lily Little:
Memories: = = = >
[+] TV3
Wiki Pages:
Seo-yun Lee
[+] TV2
Wiki Pages:
Naomi Young
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Zoe's collar spoke, and Cathryn's breathing stopped. All the ingredients were there for a disaster. Two people on the same team were there, both with weapons far more fatal than hers. And now someone was telling them to kill. She raised her flamingo up, ready to smash it into Zoe's face. It wouldn't have killed her, not by a long shot, but it would've bought her time. Besides, it would be well-deserved, after all she'd gone through due to Zoe.

She would've done so, had it not been for the guy's next words. Zoe's reply reassured her even more. Words didn't usually mean much, but in these past few seconds, they meant everything.

She was about to run out. After all, the only person she knew there was Zoe, and there was no way in hell that she'd team up with her. She didn't belong. But what stopped her was the cold. Cathryn had been wearing a tee with shorts, which was just fine for Oklahoma weather. This could not be said for the winter however. Almost instinctively, she shivered and her skin started forming goosebumps. She was not ready for this.

This made her realize another thing. She had no idea what she was going to do. Her plan only had one step. Get out. After that, no one knew. She didn't want to be left alone. She needed someone. It was clear that things had already gotten started. Yet here she was, still stumbling around without a plan.

So, she went up to the girl who, as it turned out, was albino. Wasn't expecting that, really, but it didn't matter anyways. She was a stranger to Cathryn. Probably from the other school that got abducted. She had no idea how this would end out, but there was no way of finding out unless she tried. Besides, who knew? Maybe something good would come of this. Maybe, if she was extra-lucky, she'd have an alliance, someone who could put up with her for more than a few minutes.

"Hey, what's your name?"
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Aura

Post by Aura »

"That ass said that once one team was left, they all get to go home.  Do you get it?  We've already found each other, so we've just gotta find the rest of our team and lay low until the end.  That way, we can all get outta here without killing anybody."  Lukas's voice betrayed how unconfident he was in his plan, but still carried a bit of hope in it.  He knew that there would be people playing, and that some of his own team members may have already fallen to the temptation.  However, if there was any hope that he could get some people out of there with clean consciences, then he wanted to roll with it.

"You know what I'm saying?  We can get some people outta here, and really stick it to the assholes that expect us to go on killing sprees."  Lukas's grin was back, although it was smaller than before.  He could picture it now.  He and his team could walk away from the game as a bunch of non-killers that survived, while fansites experience meltdowns of impotent rage over how the season didn't have a "proper" winner.  It was a glorious thought, and one that he very much wanted to become a reality.

"So what do you say, Zoe?  You wanna go for it?"

Return to “The Lānaʻi Hotel”