Princess Aquapussy

Open

Ice cold and deep enough to lose your depth easily, swimming here is not recommended. Just a little north of the inhabited areas, it's clear from the decayed boat shed built on its edge that the lake was once used for fishing, likely by miners in their off hours. There are even a number of small rowing boats present, though the majority of them are rotted to the point of being unusable.
Laurels

Princess Aquapussy

Post by Laurels »

G09: Sophie McDowell: Start

Sophie hurled the fishing line into the lake. She watched as the lure bobbed on the surface of the still lake. She then lowered herself onto a large rock, crossing one leg over the other. She stared out at the lure, floating still on the lake. She didn't have anything for bait, but she tore a bit of bread off and put it on the hook. That should attract the fish.

Sophie wasn't sure why she was fishing. She had gone fishing once when she was little, before her sisters came along. It had been quiet and nice, her brothers more interested in seeing who could catch a fish first or who could get the bigger one. She just enjoyed being their with her family.

After all, maybe if she concentrated on the fish, she wouldn't have to think about the fact that she was abducted by terrorists, saw her teacher die, and was now forced to fight to the death like those kids from 2013.

Maybe then she could just hum "Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay" to herself and not notice the tears falling down her cheeks.

Maybe then she could forget everything.

Maybe then she could be happy.

But that'd be a big "maybe."
G014: Mayumi Tendou
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2
Brigid Paxton: Deceased
Louisa Bloom: Deceased

Program V3 Prologue
Rodney Vasicek: Escaped
Ambrose Lexington: Deceased
Helena Christensen: Deceased

Program V3
Philippa "Pippa" Andolini: Deceased
Nastasia "Nastya" Zharkova: Deceased

TV:

TV2
Asa Rosen: Deceased
Taylor DeVasher: Deceased

TV3
Dale Hawthorne: Deceased
Shoshanna Kowalczyk: Deceased

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1
Paige Strand: Deceased
Amber Whimsy: Deceased

Second Chances V2
Sophie McDowell: Deceased
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

"Are you having any luck? Are they biting?"

She croaked that out like a toad.

((Jeanette Buendia's island start))

Jeanie's day at the aquarium was ruined.

She wanted to go see fish and stare at them, looking at their pretty colors as they swirled around in the water. Instead, she saw her teacher get shot in the head and knocked out on some kind of gas that probably made someone wet their pants.

She remembered her voice cracking when the brain of her teacher sprayed all over the walls of the bus. She never screamed that way, even when watching a really scary movie with a boy, and she kinda put a lot of overacting in, she didn't screamed that loud or that intensely.

She did this time. When she saw the tall, scary people enter the bus, she thought they were cops and they thought someone had weed with them or something. She didn't think much of them and she looked away outside, being a lucky one beside a window. Then the voices of the adults got louder and louder so she looked and, at that moment, pieces of her teacher's brain and skull was on display for everyone to see.

So yeah, Jeanette screamed loudly and her voice wasn't the prettiest.

She was lucky. She woke up somewhere with shade and where it was quiet. A pretty lake, kinda picturesque and scenic. There was a lot of boats but most of them looked a bit damaged. Well, not just a bit. Most of them would simply sink when they'd go on the lake but some of them looked a bit more recent and solid.

She got a japanese sword or something as her weapon. It looked kinda broken, dull by moment and it looked like the tip fell off. She decided to leave it behind with her bag while she decided to explore the area she was in. She didn't want to carry a bladed weapon that would make her seem like a threat. It was the first day and she didn't need to pick fights with people. She was sneaking around, searching for someone when she saw a girl sitting on a rock sniveling.

"So, this is kinda funny. You are fishing and we were supposed to the aquarium, so."

She giggled slightly and looked around.

"Kinda pretty, isn't it?" She pointed a rock nearby, "So, is this seat taken?"
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Sophie tensed up when she heard someone speak to her. She slowly turned her head, keeping her arms steady as they held the fishing pole. It was Jeanette. She and Sophie didn't really have much to do with one another back home, but Sophie remembered her. She knew Jeanette had a party reputation, but that didn't matter right now.

She remained quiet as Jeanette made small talk. Jeanette did ask if she could sit on a rock nearby.

Sophie wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. Supposedly, Jeanette and everyone would try to kill her. Jeanette didn't have anything on her, so maybe she didn't have a weapon. She didn't even have a bag with her.

Sophie slowly turned her head back to the lake.

"Y...yeah. You can sit," she quietly said.

Her eyes focused on the lure. It remained floating on top of the lake, with no signs anything would bite.
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Jeanette was happy she met someone that wasn't looking for a fight since she was searching for one.

The girl was Sophie. Jeanette knew her from a distance. They weren't friend or anything, but Jeanette didn't have any hard feelings toward her and she assumed it was the same.

She walked to the work and sat down. She neatly folded her skirt, avoiding to flash her neon blue thong to a camera nearby. She realized it didn't really matter quickly.

The people watching wanted to see kids kill each other, a little nudity wouldn't kill them, right? But she still crossed her legs, trying to look as composed as possible.

"So, hum, this is..."

She blew hot air in her cheek, making them as big as a hamster's cheeks when it ate something.

"So we are supposed to kill each other?"

The words she uttered made her chew her lips. She never thought she'd say something like that. She always assumed the closest thing to get in a fight to death was a catfight. This wasn't a girl fight recorded on a cellphone, it was a professionally made death battle with weapon and all.

"I'll be clear and I'll say I'm not interested. This sounds so retarded."

She started speaking in an odd voice, using her hands to mimic mouths speaking.

"Oh, I'm Victor Danya haha let's give teenagers weapon oh oh oh," said the right hand.

"Oh my, let's someone brain out," said the left hand.

"Haha you are so funny Danya let me suck your dick," the right hand said that casually but slowly sneak in on the other hand.

"Sure Rice suck it 'till it bleeds."

She mashed her hands together, faking some gross sweaty sex. Her little play was over and she cupped her chin with we hands. She raised her right hand and made it look like a pistol then put it in her mouth, and pulled the trigger.

"Ugh. Worst thing ever."
Pippi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Pippi »

There were worse things.

Things like a girl waking up from a horrible nightmare in a cold sweat, with the smell of blood still lingering in her nostrils, images of guns and blood and bile fresh in her mind.

Things like a girl slowly sitting up in the decaying shell of a rowing boat, recoiling in disgust as she put her hand straight into a patch of mud, greeted by the sight of a bag sitting in her lap with “G18” stencilled onto the front, the delicate sheen of the lake visible out of the corner of her eye.

Things like the sudden realisation of everything that was going on crashing down on that girl, as she noticed the flecks of blood splattered across her tights and converse, dull red shining brightly against blacks and whites and tans, and she felt the cold pressure against her throat that refused to go away no matter how much she twisted and turned and wrenched and pulled.

Things like a girl instantly being gripped with panic, ripping open the bag that was not hers, searching through it with beastlike desperation for something, anything, that would fix everything instantly and send her back home where she belonged, searching until her hand wrapped around something cold and metal and heavy.

Things like a girl picking up a submachine gun and holding it in her hands and staring at it for a very long time, as her brain whirred, and her mussed up hair danced gracefully in the gentle breeze.

Things like a girl with poor impulse control and a desperate desire to be the centre of attention wandering around the edge of the lake until she found anyone else, then walking towards them with a smile on her face and a gun in her hands, pointed directly at the two girls.

“Hey there! How’s it going?”

G18: BUNNY BARLOWE – START

Yeah. That was worse.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG
Her Nonary Game begins here

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice
Past - Only Got Bad Things On My Mind When I'm With You
Home- The Man Who Wrote Thriller

SOTF: U!!!! soulja boy tell 'em
P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades
Memories - cold > sea > love

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

Malachi Harlington - One Room Death Game - 1 Medallion - ALIVE
[+] Remembering those lost
SOTF-TV
PNK3-Glen Bole-SDA-DEAD-28/66-"Ah well. I guess I'll find out at the nex-"
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations
Kills: One (Simon Porter)
Status and Location: Lying dead with a bullet in his head, in Metanoia.
Cause of death: Shot in the head by Vincent Sullivan.

ORA2-Brennan O'Brian-DCHS-DEAD-14/66-I'm sorry...
Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.
Kills: None.
Status and Location: Utterly defeated in Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Cause of death: Strangled to death by Madelyn Conner

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Current Weapons Equipped: N/A
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)
Killstreak: N/A
Current Level: Final Level-Devil Nights
Killed By: Player F10-Holly Romero

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”
Weapons Discarded: Pick Axe, Bowie Knife (Hurled off of mountain)
Killstreak: One-Player F03-Tania Chell
Current Level: Final Level-The Highest Heights
Killed By: Herself/Fall from mountain

Second Chances
G02-Aileen Borden-DEAD-30/37-How fucking cliche...
Weapons: Hockey Stick
Kills: Zero
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here
Cause of death: Shot by Paige Single.

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”
Weapons: Binoculars, Sledgehammer, Large shard of glass, Beretta M92F
Status and location: Not close enough in The Twilight of our Youth
Cause of death: Shot by Karl Chalmers

The Program v2
M03-Jonathan Roberts-DEAD-19/41-“Hey! Hey, over here!"
Location: Made one too many bad decisions in Virtue's Last Reward
Weapon: Fiddle
Kills: None
Shot by: Anastasia "Tas" Flores

M04-Carlyle Shotton-DEAD-11/41-I... I did alright... didn’t I?
Weapon: Kentucky Rifle, Pitchfork
Kills: 1 (Gwen Phonesavanh)
Shot by: Robin Pounds

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH
Weapon: Jericho 941
Died in pain and fear in Going Forward

SS1-Bunny Barlowe-The Ace Actress-"Regina! Regina, help me!”-HELLA DEAD
Weapon: Razor Sweet Pea Scooter, Frying Pan
Forever famous in Rock the Flock

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Weapon: Kiss of Death
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

G18 - Bunny Barlowe - "And I bet you're a coward, too." - DECEASED
Weapon: Maschinenpistole 40, Kevlar Vest, Harpoon gun
Current Location: We Own The Night

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S
Home - Anyway, Here's Wonderwall

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
SANDBOX - Floating - Camp - Worse
MEMORIES - 과부
MAIN GAME - > Prism > Fugitive > Time > CocaineQuest > Bear > Me > Paradigm

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

An International Incident
O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.
Current Thread: Run From the Sun

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70
Brooke Gaskell/Dustin Priestly/Leona Witsel

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Fiona Cahill - I'm ridiculous, and feeling very particular about my world
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Cameron Light - Come down, and waste away with me, down with me.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Miranda West - And why'd you say it's just another day, nothing in my way?
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Jeanette sat next to Sophie and started to talk. Sophie merely kept her gaze on the lure, listening to Jeanette speak. It was nice to know that Jeanette didn't want to kill and thought the whole killing game thing was dumb. It gave Sophie some comfort. Mildly, though. At the very least, it gave her a nice person to be around.

She did turn to face Jeanette when Jeanette started speaking in weird voices. She turned and saw Jeanette putting on a one-woman show with her hands. She wasn't entirely sure what Jeanette was doing. Maybe it was her attempt at levity, but it was weird to go for crude sexual jokes and awkward hand puppetry. Sophie stared at her as she performed, and was a bit taken aback when Jeanette mockingly shot herself in the mouth. She could get that Jeanette was making light of their situation to make it less scary, but since 60-some people were going to die in the next few days, it seemed like it would be tasteless in hindsight.

But Sophie wasn't one to judge comedy. She could judge music, but humor wasn't her forte. If she understood humor, she might be able to identify the type of humor that would result in Jeanette's comment being answered by another girl emerging from the woods with a large and scary looking gun pointed at them.

Sophie turned her head and faced the new girl. She felt her grip tighten on the fishing pole. Looks like she really had no chance at this game, after all.
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Normally, having a gun pointed toward you would be scary. It would trigger a fight-or-flight instinct, sending a surge of adrenaline through the person's body.

Jeanette was not like that. It wasn't like she had cool and clear mind or anything. She simply didn't care about a lot of things. That's kinda how she went through high school with mediocre grades without stressing over exams because she knew that, in the end, it would resolves itself.

Thing is, when someone has a gun pointed toward you, the situation isn't going to defuse itself. It won't magically fly away unless a plane crashes on top of the person or someone sneaks up behind the person and knocks them out.

Despite having a low sense of self-preservation, Jeanette had a sense of pride. She wasn't the kind of girl that would back down from a little catfight. Even though in this case the catfight involved a gun and she was weaponless. She still had her mouth to mentally slap Bunny.

Jeanette looked at Sophie and she saw she totally ignored Bunny and her gunny. Jeanette wasn't like that, she was challenging her integrity and she couldn't allow that.

Jeanette didn't care much about the animal-themed girl. She was just another stupid student on a stupid island with a stupid weapon kidnapped by stupid terrorists.

"Hey, it's my favorite fat attention whore! Have you been slacking off cheese cake?"
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

It hadn’t been an easy decision to make, what Bunny was now doing. It hadn’t been her first choice, either, not by a long shot. She wasn’t a psycho, waking up after hearing the terrorists’ speech and instantly ready to slaughter all of her classmates whenever they were unfortunate enough to cross her. And she wasn’t going to do terrible things and try and excuse or defend herself for them.

Just because she had no other choice didn’t make what she was doing good.

She had tried desperately to think of some way out of this hellscape. Everything that she could think of lead to a dead end. No-one had thought this would happen again. The Event five years ago was supposed to be an anomaly. A fluke. A tragedy that was never going to happen ever again. No-one would be prepared for it. No-one would scramble to try and rescue her or anyone else on the island before it was far too late. She could barely swim in the pool, let alone in the ocean, and Bunny highly doubted that the terrorists would have picked an island anywhere close to anything resembling civilisation, or that they’d have left a boat or a dinghy or even a coracle behind.

So that just left the gun.

The gun that was now pointed at Jeanette and Sophie, although it was currently leaning much more in Jeanette’s direction. An odder couple she couldn’t quite imagine. She felt a twinge of guilt whenever she glanced at Sophie. She liked the girl a lot; they were both musically inclined, and she was subscribed to her YouTube channel (although Bunny’s was, obviously, superior).

Luckily, Jeanette was there to crush that feeling of guilt with extreme prejudice. Bunny couldn’t say she particularly cared for her, considering they’d barely interacted back at school, and now, after Jeanette’s little jab, she cared for her even less. It wasn’t very smart, was it? To mouth of to someone holding a submachine gun when all you had was, from the looks of it, jack shit. She had half a mind to remind Jeanette of this, but instead, Bunny just giggled, and slightly adjusted her grip on the gun.

“Actually, the terrorists gave me some cheesecake to go along with my rations! Left a little note saying I was their favourite, so I get extra perks! But it’s got eggs and cheese in it- “

Bunny wrinkled her nose in mock disgust. God, what she’d do for a slice of cheesecake right now…

“- so I had to throw it away. It’s in the lake, if you wanna go grab it.”

Bunny let out a long, dramatic sigh, then shrugged her shoulders, and put her trademark grin back onto her face. The barrel of the Maschinenpistole was still pointed directly at Jeanette.

“Oh well. Can’t be helped. Hey, do you two mind if I just, like, chill with you two for a bit?”

She was almost certain she knew the answer to that question. Maybe, though, if the stars aligned and the gods smiled down on her, she wouldn’t have to use this gun after all.
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight
F18 - Nanna-Fiora Kroos - SAFE in Vive Hodie - “So let's be happy instead.” - Kel-Tec KSG

Those Taken
M04 - Galahad Matthews - Fireman's Axe, WASP Injection Knife, Netgun - It went from a spark to an open flame, now destiny's calling out your name - ALIVE
Present - And T'Were Well That She Stood > Cake By The Ocean > Now Look At This Net > P - I - P - E - S > If The Nineth Lion Ate The Sun > Out of the Depths of Sorrow and of Sacrifice

P007 - Kay Poultier - XL15 Flamethrower - When all these trees saw us grow, cut our teeth and make our bones right here - ALIVE - [Oceans] > house > Tolerance > world > harbour > tomorrow
The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
A19 - Gabrielle "Gabby" McLeod - Go tell it to the plain clothed officer behind us, what are you, a master of disguise and keeping silent? - ALIVE - EQUIPPED WITH: MAC-10, M1911A1 Water Gun - Lemon Squash > Strawberry House > Uncharitable Circumstances
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV
Weapons: SPAS-12, rather large tree branch, small pair of scissors + double rations

Weapons: Bottle of LSD labeled "Water Purification Tablets", Colt Anaconda .45 Magnum (2/6, 30/36 in Box), SPAS-12 (Currently lying somewhere on the beach.

Virtua-SOTF
M01-Roy Benson-LIVES x00-21/47-No-one else is gonna get hurt... No-one else is gonna die here...
Weapons Discarded: American Flatbow + 10 arrows (Given to Martin Ricco), 2 arrows, Rolling Pin (Burnt in fire started by Delilah Rivers)

F08-Amelia Lennon-LIVES x00-9/47-"Katie, Rebecca? … Thank you. I couldn’t have asked for better friends. You deserve to get out of here more than me.”

Second Chances
Status and location: Staying snarky to the end in Thin Line Between Heaven and Here

B01-Glen Bole-DEAD-4/37-“You’re a fucking coward who thinks he’s the big man, now he’s got a gun. You don’t deserve shit.”

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS
IS3-Lucia del Pirlo-The Paranoid Painter-“I-I didn’t want to do it! I had to! Just... Please, you have to believe me!”-FOR LEAH

Second Chances V2
B07 - Roy D. Benson - “"I'll save a glass of Moxie for you, whenever we meet again."” - DECEASED
Current Location: Did you really think I'd fall to my knees just to pray for some sweet simplicity?

Program Prologue
F16 - Faye Xandora - Deceased in Quietus - “I can do that. Watch your back, I mean. I think I might go insane if I’m left by myself.” - Pistol Crossbow
M39 - Morgan Jones - Deceased in Clean Up - “Oh, sweet Jesus, thank fuck you’re still here, I was getting worried for a-“ - Plush 'Hulk Smash' Hands
NPC-M16 - Scott Osbourne - Deceased in Rhizome 9 - "Sorry Mom, sorry Dad." - Caltrops (x5)
NPC-M21 - Joel "JB" Blackwell - Deceased in CQD Ward - "...!" - Yarará Parachute Knife
NPC-F29 - Victoria Bellamy - Deceased in Strange Bedfellows -“And there’s no future at all in a traitor who’ll never become anything more than a penniless skank in the gutter.” - Italian Folding Spetum

The Program V3
F08 - Kat Locke-Baldwin - Bubble gun painted to look like a real gun, Swordcane - Just take a look at my place, it's such a mess, but I'll be out of this space as soon as you tell me where the night is - DEAD
Present - And All Because Of A Snail > When A Curious Hate Oozes Calamity > Schrödinger's Kat in; The Prisonya's Dilemma > What if You... Wanted to go to Heaven... But god said, "ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʙᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴇᴀ" > P - I - P - E - S

Live on your TV now!
JL10: Laura Hakštok - Dead - Weapons: Tannerite Binary Explosive - I got left behind, I got high off my own supply, I got left behind, deep wounds can't die
MEMORIES - 과부

SB04: Bethan Gayle -Dead- Weapons: Pike (Polearm) - When everything is said and done, looking for answers if only one, turn my back the urge has gone, left with no reason we come undone
SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다
MAIN GAME - Blast > Turtle > Excellent > Fix > Someone > Talk > Fight > Shake > Heroes

O12: Matthew Omeruo - DECEASED - Trishula - With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite, how rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

Super Dupers
S002: Mercedes Guenther - DECEASED - Which one of us set on fire? Cause we both went up in smoke. Which one of us cut the wire? Ain't no bottom to this hole. - Your Actions Have Consequences
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
B3: Tatsumichi Oki - Smith & Wesson M59 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol - DECEASED - When the seagulls follow the trawler - “You an’ me, we can do this. Whenever you’re ready.”
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
Blythe Gaskell - Ever feel like you can't breathe? Does the water feel too deep? Lie awake cause you can't sleep without it?
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Verity Callaghan - We're living in the currents you create, we're sinking in the pool of your mistakes.
Reynold "Rey" Fountain - When all that you have's stale and it's cold, oh, you'll no longer feel when your heart's turned to gold.
Quinn Dallaway - I am flesh and I am bone, rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold.
Josie Josephs - You were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze
Marcia Wolff

???
Dashiell Thompson - And now I'll never have a chance to be myself, so you can skip me with your heart again
Lazarus McLeod - Instead of carving up the wall, why don't you open up with talk?
Diana Mascherano - From stern to bow, singing land ho, the boat is leaking but we won't let go.
Jermaine Urwick - Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on all right.
Maya Dagenham - She hates it when I shout these words, but I'll still sing for you.
Ivor Faraday - Swung and missed, I put my heart in this mythical holy good guy I want so bad to be.
Winter Juson - And you know you're a terrible sight, but you'll be just fine, just don't believe the hype.
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Sophie stared at Bunny as she continued to banter with Jeanette. She couldn't believe they were already being threatened, and that Jeanette was antagonizing the girl with the gun. Bunny seemed willing to lash back with fake talk about cheesecake. Sophie closed her eyes and let out a sigh. She probably was going to die here.

She had to think of her life until this point. She had made a lot of videos, written some songs, performed quite a bit, and had enjoyed it for the most part. She'd probably gain some temporary fame being here, but it seemed unlikely to last or mean anything. Her parents and six siblings would have to live with her loss for the rest of their lives, and she couldn't bear to think what they'd go through.

Sophie turned away from Bunny. She tightened her grip on the fishing pole. She then stood up from her rock, and walked slightly forward. If this was how she was going to die, all because one of her classmates wanted to go along with a terrorist plot, she wasn't going to acknowledge it, and die focusing on something a lot more peaceful and reassuring.

She stopped after taking a few steps. As she did, she noticed the lure start to bob around, before sinking under. Her eyes widened. She got a bite. She tightened her grip on the pole and began to twist the reel. Although she had gone fishing when she was younger, she herself never caught anything. Maybe she'd die looking at the first fish she had ever caught. That would be better than looking at a murderer.
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Sophie literally had no balls. She was either deaf or stupid. Maybe half-deaf and half-stupid. Combine and you get Sophie. That's why Jeanette didn't like her, too busy with something like music or whatever, making videos and putting them on YouTube.

But Sophie wasn't to blame in this situation. She was ignoring Bunny because Bunny, as always, was an attention whore who didn't know any better than shut her ugly mouth. Jeanette was always annoyed by her and her talk about veganism or whatever.

When she was around her at school or at social gatherings, Jeanette mentally tuned her out because she just wouldn't stop talking about herself, talking about her vlogs, about her followers, about her playing electric violin or whatever dumb shit that was.

Jeanette, bluntly, didn't like Bunny.

Instead of snarling at Bunny, Jeanette smiled. She eyed the gun that was pointed at her then made eye contact with Bunny.

"Oh yeah, you can totally sit somewhere here if you find a rock that c-"

She snapped her head to the side after hearing a reeling noise. Sophie had a bite with fishing pole. Jeanette giggled and looked back at Bunny. She cocked her head and spoke through her smiling teeth.

"Wow, I didn't know you had a twin Bunny."
Lord_Shadow
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Lord_Shadow »

((G21 Tania Chell START))

The lake looked pretty bad. While Tania awoke by the edge of the woods, she quickly familiarized herself with her map and pack contents. The vest was surprising, but a welcome surprise. She was probably focusing too much on survival to properly process everything that had just occurred. She had seen someone die, extremely close to where she was sitting, but she didn't dwell on it. She would probably develop PTSD or some other psychological disorder as a result of the trauma, but she could worry about that later. Right now, she had to find other people. Looking at the map, the best place to start was near water. So she started trekking towards the lake.

The vest made it difficult, and she stopped to catch her breath every so often, but she was determined to find her classmates. She could make sense of this all and deal with her emotions when she did. Normally she wasn't quite so focused like this, she began to wonder if it was due to the circumstances. She pushed the thoughts aside.

Her short, but difficult-for-her-due-to-the-vest-and-her-lack-of-athleticism journey was rewarded with the sight of others at the lake. Perfect! She made her way as quick as she could to them. She really was relieved to find other people around. Truly things were getting better for her. She would meet up with her classmates, maybe make a plan to escape or something, and get out of this all okay. She tried to run, or at least tried to pick up the pace as much as she could, leaving her breathing heavily.

"Hey there," she tried to yell. "Room for one more?" She managed to get that out in between labored breaths. She slowed her pace as she got closer, but she was a little embarrassed at how out-of-shape she was. She was sure she was her face was a bit red. Well, at least things couldn't get any more embarrassing. Everything was going to get better now. She just knew it.
[+] Mini Characters
SOTF: The Program
M07 - Michael Maxwell | Location: The Officers' Quarters - Let's Make Life A Living Hell | Status: DECEASED | Died for nothing | History: 1, 2, 3, 4
F13 - Jennifer Steinman | Location The Watchtower - The Opening Faceoff | Status: DECEASED | Died to make up for past sins | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Program V2
M01- Kyle Williams | Location: ENDGAME The Town - Semper Fi | Status: DECEASED | Died for no reason | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

SOTF-TV
W01 - Timothy Walker | Location: The Ski Resort - Siberian Breaks | Status: DECEASED | Died and lost, aces low | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6[/color]

TV V2
AE2: Anastasia Arcadia | Location: ENDGAME The Bull Craps Casino - Production Costs | Status: DECEASED? | Died, having pissed off a genuine god | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Virtua-SOTF
F03 - Tania Chell | Location: The Ghost Town/The Streets - Anyone out there? | Status: DECEASED| Died lost in thought | History: 1, 2, 3, 4
F13 - Maria Hall| Location: The Mines - Exhausted | Status: DECEASED | Died void of all | History: 1, 2

Second Chances
G13 - Jennifer Steinman | Location: The Resort Hotel - One Bath, Two Bath, Red Bath, Bloodbath | Status: DECEASED | Died unrepentant | History: 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 5, 6
B11 - Timothy Walker | Location: The Helipad - Thin Line Between Heaven and Here | Status: DECEASED | Died and took hope with him | History: 1, 2

Second Chances V2
B13 - Michael Maxwell | Location: The Lake - Two is Better Than One | Status: DECEASED | Died for a stupid mistake | History: 1, 2
G21 - Tania Chell | Location: The Cliffs - Instructions Unclear | Status: DECEASED | Died having accomplished nothing | History: 1, 2, 3, 4
There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

No, they weren’t.

Bunny turned to face the newcomer, angling the gun at them now, whilst still trying to keep all three people in her vision. She didn’t think her heart could sink any lower, but lo and behold, when she saw she was aiming a weapon at Tania Chell, it managed to dive even further down. Tania was nice and friendly and more than a bit of a doormat, and generally cool to hang out with. Of course she had to run into these sorts of people! Why couldn’t she have stumbled upon Simon or Miranda, or someone like that?

At least Jeanette was doing her best to make Bunny feel better about doing this. Good job, Jeanette!

“Sure, sure!” Bunny called out to Tania, still training the gun on her. She had a very fashionable looking, and most likely bullet proof, vest, and so Bunny aimed the gun a little more around neck height. “We’re all just having a little get together, see?”

Bunny was speaking for the ‘group’ , as it were, but she didn’t think that either Jeanette or Sophie were gonna complain about it. Because, hey, if you were gonna question the authority of someone holding a Maschinenpistole 40!!!, then you probably weren’t really utilising your brain all that much, were you? And speaking of which, Jeanette was still mouthing off, as per usual. Sophie, meanwhile, despite looking like she was about to either burst into tears or piss herself – a sentiment Bunny could very well understand – had decided to go fishing.

Gosh, people could be totally incomprehensible sometimes.

As Bunny swept her gaze over the three girls, Sophie’s actions began to look a little less batshit – Jeanette’s were still, obviously, totally moronic. They all had food in their bags, if you could call it that, but it would barely be enough to survive a week, and only then if you rationed it. Even then, you’d most likely still fall asleep hungry on most nights.

Now, if you had some fish, some actual protein…

“Anyways, I’m not surprised you don’t know that!” Bunny turned to face Jeanette again, and let out her most disarming giggle. “You don’t really know much about, like, anything after all, Jeanie-bean!”

She giggled again, then turned, faltered for just a second, then pointed the gun at Sophie’s back.

“But I think it’d be nice if I got to be reunited with my twin, don’t you?”
[+] Currently Playing
Programmed To Fight

Those Taken

The Ship - Shades

A CYBER'S WORLD?
Pregame - Nagito Komaeda

SOTF-TV

Virtua-SOTF

Second Chances

The Program v2

TV 2 LADS

Second Chances V2

Program Prologue

The Program V3

Live on your TV now!
MEMORIES - 과부

SANDBOX - 제 눈에 안경이다

Super Dupers
Memories - GROUNDED

Battle Royale... 2!!!
[+] The Future Past
TV Season 68
TV Season 69
Cormac Gamble
TV Season 70

TV
Marcia Wolff

???
Raleigh Quinn
Percy Tsu
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Sophie continued to pull on the fishing rod and tried her hardest to reel in whatever fish was biting on the bait. She could hear someone else approaching, but Sophie didn't look to see who it was. She kept her gaze on the lure, which was starting to get closer and closer to shore. She could pick up what the three girls were saying, though.

Wow, I didn't know you had a twin Bunny.

Hey there. Room for one more?

Sure, sure! We’re all just having a little get together, see? Anyways, I’m not surprised you don’t know that! You don’t really know much about, like, anything after all, Jeanie-bean! But I think it’d be nice if I got to be reunited with my twin, don’t you?

So, from the sound of it, Bunny's twin sister had just arrived, and Bunny wanted to get reunited with her. Sophie, like Jeanette, didn't know Bunny had a twin sister. Sophie was still focused on reeling in the fish she caught that she didn't bother to look back.

"Hi," Sophie shouted to Bunny's sister.

Sophie pulled the pole really hard, and let out a gasp. Out of the lake, hanging from the hook, was a fish. She had no idea what kind it was, but she smiled at the sight. She had actually managed to catch a fish. She looked at the fish dangling in the air, flapping about. It was the first time she caught a fish, and it was right at the time she was going to be gunned down by her classmate.

The smile disappeared instantly. Suddenly, this sport didn't seem that fun. It got too real, way too quickly. Sophie dropped the pole to the ground, causing the fish to fall back into the lake. She had no clue if it was still stuck in the hook or if it managed to swim away, but she knew it was at least back in the water where it wouldn't suffocate.

She hung her head low, her arms limp by her side.

"Bunny," she began, still keeping her back to the others. "If you really want to kill me, just get it over with."
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Cake

Post by Cake »

[G29: Wendy Fischer - Restart]

Wendy rubbed her face, patted her hair. Blood. Fresh and warm, sprayed in droplets on her previously clear face, matting portions of her hair, her braid. She had screamed at first, out of control, hands pushed into her cheeks, smearing a mixture of blood and tears, starting from her mouth all the way up to her forehead, nearly clawing at her own skin, at the sight of her teacher's head exploding right before her eyes.

She'd been at the very front seat, next to the door, next to her teacher, next to the driver, next to the mysterious large man, oblivious to the whole thing and it took her by shock. Now she sat there in silence, staring, unblinking at the aftermath and the man and his speech and she listened and that was that, until the gas flowed in and she took a nap.

Splish, splash.

The water ran through her fingers, as Wendy used the crystal blue to rinse and wipe clean the caked on smears from her cheeks and hands. She dipped her braids slightly into coolness, wringing out the matting in her braids at the same time. She hummed a bit, somewhat pleased at being clean compared to earlier, gazing up at the lovely, clear day sky and the the lakeview in front of her.

She relaxed in what felt like mid-day leisure; her feet, dipped into the aqua below, running them slightly in circles, having removed her Uggs not too long ago. She'd been observing the girls, the scene far from her, on the completely other side of the lake. Couldn't quite see who they were as it was far across the way, herself, surrounded, perhaps hidden in the lakeside foliage.

One of them was fishing. The girl had let the rod soar, the lure bobbing in the lake. Wendy smiled. It was like when her dad first taught her how to fish. A beginner, just like this. It was pleasant out here in this slightly tame wilderness, wasn't too wild, what with the shack nearby. It had been a long while since she'd been out camping with dad, but still she felt comfortable, it almost felt like a second home. To Wendy's entertainment, the girl had managed to hook a fish and Wendy was quite impressed. She clapped a little bit in support, considered going across to congratulate her.

However, that other girl wasn't alone, which wouldn't be a problem had it not been for the fact that one of the other girls near that girl, was waving a gun at the others, perhaps threatening them. Probably wasn't a good idea.

Wendy sighed.

Lifting her feet out of the water, Wendy pondered, looked at the pack and the cooler next to her. The cooler was blue, lined with ice, meant to keep the constant chill of it's frozen contents. She nodded in approval. He was just like when she'd last seen him.

"Come on, Mr. Dolph. We should look for some of the others."

[[Wendy Fischer Continued To: I Am The Lie, I Am The Liar]]
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Jeanette's life depended on an impulsive girl's finger. She wasn't helping her case by saying a fish was her long-lost twin.

She had the gun's barrel pointed toward her, and it would have been a lie if she said she wasn't scared. However, Bunny was being an annoying bitch and it annoyed Jeanette to her very core. Sophie and Jeanie were just minding their own fucking business until she decided to pull a gun on them.

Then Bunny moved to gun toward Sophie and, in that moment, face a dilemma. Jeanette wasn't her friend and she frankly didn't care about her fate. However, she didn't want Bunny to get what she wanted, which Jeanie wasn't sure of. Did she want to kill them and take their stuff? Jeanette had no stuff: she hid it before wandering around. Sophie had a fishing rod which is probably one of the worst thing to get. Perhaps she just wanted to scare them and she got off it.

It didn't really matter what was Jeanette thinking, it looked like Sophie had already gave up. She reeled up a fish then suddenly felt bad and Jeanette was face palming inside of her head. Why did she need to wake up near this loser?

"Oh that's sad.... you dropped Bunny's sister, Fishy, back in the water."

She flipped her dark, black hair to one side and smiled.

"I think your parents should have named you Fishy, especially with the smell of yours," she taunted, waving her hand under her nose.

She turned toward Tania.

"Hi Tania! I like your jacket!"

Her head moved back to Bunny, smiling.

Return to “The Lake”