wAtCH thIS giRl gEt SokAiNg wET

PM Me First

Downhill from the burned-out ruin, the showers are exactly as their name would suggest. The room is, in essence, a large bathroom facility with an open shower area. It's a sheltered place to rest, but the lone door in the front of the building makes it an easy location to get cornered in. The water, drawn from a well or the rain and collected in a cistern, actually still works here.
Bikriki*

wAtCH thIS giRl gEt SokAiNg wET

Post by Bikriki* »

[[Nekkid Mandy, continued from Oh Man, Not THIS Again?]]

Truly, there was no greater feeling then to shake off the cold with a hot shower.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bikriki. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

((Jason Andrews continues from The Land of Shadow))

Jason's run had slown to a walk the further he saw himself from the tar pits and the more certain he was that Paris wasn't following him. He heard voices, shouts, a sound he was certain was a gunshot at one point although it could very easily have been someone hitting something pretty hard, but he kept going.

He wasn't going to finish this the same way he started - running around with only a vague idea of what the hell he was going to do.

The thing was, Jason wanted to live. He wanted to leave this island. He knew this was a zero-sum situation and he knew that a shitload of people were going to have to die for him to be the positive recipient of it. He knew that this meant abandoning friends for his own gain, letting people die, seeing people die, surviving on his own, and eventually, killing someone. He knew, one way or another, that to live he'd have to play by the terrorists rules. Parts of them he was fine with. Others, he wasn't.

Namely, he had no idea how the fuck he was going to kill someone.

Yeah, he'd thought about it - what loner hadn't? The year or so before he met Amanda and Kyran and stuff was awful and he was invaded constantly by thoughts of what it'd be like if everyone he was in class with was no longer there. He'd settled down since then. Half because he gained some goddamn common sense, half because he had people in his life he didn't hate anymore, and another bloody half because he figured out pretty quickly if he got too curious then one day he was going to look it up and then he'd be on some fucking watchlist and he'd never be able to work at a place with a guy's name in the company title, which at one point was all he wanted and now seemed like utopia.

And even from the island on paper, he didn't really have much data to draw off of. As far as he knew, there was only one of these things that had happened. Nick Reid made it off the island after killing the most amount of people of anyone there, but he also pretty much got that way by hunting down everyone else who tried to kill more than once. Not many options besides just replicating something that already worked once.

So that was pretty much where he was at right now. Jason was going to live. He wasn't going to be nice about it, at least to anyone who he didn't give a damn about. He wasn't going to help anyone but himself. But he wasn't going to kill anyone until he had to.

There was a comment about best-laid plans that seemed all too appropriate here, but Jason was not nearly well-read enough or critical enough of his own ideas to run it through.

It occurred at some point in his trek that he hadn't checked which way he was actually walking. The thought of stopping and checking his bearings crossed Jason's mind, but as he mulled it over he recognized the echoes of running water. It sounded like it was coming from inside somewhere, which pretty much narrowed down where he was.

Of course, the fact there was running water probably meant someone else was there. Someone who had stuff. Stuff he could probably take if he felt like it, if it was good enough. Or it could be a trap set by someone thinking further ahead than he was, or someone just left the water running and they were gone ages ago.

Oh well, he was walking in the only front door of the building, so no going back now.

He passed by some toilets, one of which had a door swung wide open, the only one in the room like that. But none of these were a shower, so he wasn't interested right now.

But Jason reached the open showers and suddenly wished he hadn't been so curious.

It's not often you see a friend naked. Especially when they're not the kind of friend you really envision naked. But Amanda White, Jason's best friend since middle school at the latest, was currently standing dead centre in the middle of the entire room of showers, with every single one of them on, every single showerhead rotated slightly upwards as to hit here where she stood. Oh, and she was naked, not sure if that was clear. She was facing one of the walls, not aware he was even there.

Jason was momentarily struck dumb and rooted. Every plan he'd come up with since awakening several hours ago slipped from the corner of his mouth. He watched the water drip down her form. His left hand relaxed from the grip on his estoc, as he stood there, watching.

And then several seconds later, he remembered who exactly he was looking at. And it came rushing back like the water.

"...fucking hell, Manda."

He wasn't sure if she heard him over the torrents, but he turned away, facing back towards the toilet stalls. Jason didn't feel like watching his naked best friend longer than he already had.
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Bikriki*

Post by Bikriki* »

One by one, the shower heads stopped.

Of course, Amanda knew she only had a few seconds of true bliss, but she still would have longed for more. Being rained on from all sides by water, it had been a sensation she had wanted to experience for so long. To think that she would have finally gained this memory in those circumstances...

Well, in any other situation, her Pa and her Ma would've chided her for wasting all that water. For making such a mess for such a silly thing. And honestly, in any other situation, Amanda would have agreed completely. But now she was thrown into a death game, and she had seen what this meant. She had seen what those classmates did just because they got a weapon and a scar in their head.

The torrent's noise got more silent by each second, and soon enough, the water stopped. And with it, there was a brief silence. A splash or two as Amanda shifted her position, and the sound of water running around the drain. Otherwise, nothing. Even her own breathing seemed to be not there.

Amanda opened her eyes, and looked to the side. To see Jason brought a smile to her face.

Water still went over her body, over every toned muscle and down her pearly skin. There was no towel she could use, so all Amanda had to dry herself was time and air. That, and maybe someone else to rub off. But she wouldn't know if that was a good idea.

Amanda continued to smile at Jason. Her face was wet with water still, and she had to lick the droplets around her lips off before she even dared to speak.

"Hello."

It was the most sincere, the most pure, and the most happy and yet also the most calm 'hello' that Amanda had ever given.

She stepped closer to Jason, until only one's body length separated them.

"Care to try this too?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bikriki. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Jason was still not facing his naked friend. But he could tell she was bizarrely calm. Stupidly calm. The calm that pretty much said she didn't care, and that was bullshit because the Amanda Jason knew back home always gave a shit.

This was a conversation to be having with her though, not about her in his head.

"You know what, I'm good. Showered before I came here."

He paused.

"So you think you can find your clothes and stuff? Not gonna lie, Manda, I'm pretty uncomfortable right now."
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Bikriki*

Post by Bikriki* »

"...oh."

She had forgotten that she was naked. How one was able to look at the toned and flawless body of hers - with the water gently flowing down every curve, accentuating the feminine forms complimented by years of athleticism - and forget that it was a naked one was truly incomprehensible.

Amanda folded her arms, pressing her own breasts against her body. She nodded softly.

Then, she went for a bag, which she had carefully placed in a corner of the room. After all, it would have been inconvenient to get it wet. She leaned forward, so that she could open the bag and pull her stuff out. As she did so, she shook her bottom, which was pointing in Jason's direction.

NEKKID MANDY: CONTINUED ELSEWHERE

"So..."

Amanda turned around and walked back to Jason. She had dressed herself completely, bar shoes and socks. The danger was too great that she would step into a puddle and soak them wet.

"You look... more ragged than usual. Did something happen?"
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

If Amanda was up to anything before she put clothes on, Jason wasn't paying attention. It was for the sake of his sanity that he wasn't going to start thinking of his best friend that way. Considering she was the one piece of normalcy he had left right now, even though she was acting less than normal, it was the right decision in Jason's mind. He could get laid once he left the island, if he even wanted to.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Amanda return with clothing on. He faced his friend again. For a moment, he thought he could reclaim the normalcy, shoot the shit like they always did in between sets or hanging out at her place. Of course, she had to ask why he looked worse for wear. Jason could have lied about the patches of dirt still coating his navy jacket and pants, or the sword protruding from his bag awkwardly. He could have made something up about getting jumped earlier, and how he had to fight the attacker off.

But he probably would have had to lie, and Jason wasn't any good at that. There was a reason (among many) he wasn't part of the debate team, and that fact was high up the list. So right now, he kind of had to hope.

"Oh. Well, I guess I tried to mug someone. Friend of theirs tried to fight me off. Then I ran. Now I'm here."

He paused.

"That's me, I guess. Besides the shower, what've you been up to?"

Hope that Amanda was okay with him doing whatever he had to do and the millions of tiny stops along the way. More for her sake than his.
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Bikriki*

Post by Bikriki* »

Amanda nibbled on her lips for a moment. Jason had asked what she had done so far - aside from the thing with the showers. But aside from the thing with the showers, she really hadn't done anything meaningful thus far. Still, she tried to come up with something. In fact, she was thinking so hard about Jason's question she forgot for a moment that he had mentioned something different.

Then, the words 'I' and 'mugged' entered her mind again. And slowly, but surely, Amanda put them into the proper context.

She nibbled even harder on her lips.

"Nothing much." She answered truthfully. Oh, aside from "well, I did see two people fighting which was crazy I guess."

Amanda had a bit of trouble thinking how she should approach the topic of her friend - one of the few her age - mugging someone. She settled on something natural.

"..are you injured?"
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Amanda's time pre-shower probably wasn't interesting enough to tell Jason outside of the crib notes. Part of him wanted to know who she saw fighting, but he didn't really care, to be perfectly honest. There was always the chance they had a pretty sweet weapon he could track down and take for himself, but what were the odds of that? Pretty low.

"Nah, I'm fine. Got knocked down a bit but nothing serious. You should see the other guy."

Jason felt his nerves get the better of him at the end of that sentence.

"I mean, he's fine, I guess, I didn't kill him. Or really even hurt him. He just...yeah."

As he finished, he wandered backwards, facing the sinks at the wall. Sliding the bag and sword from his shoulder, he sat himself down on the dirty cement floor, under the sinks and facing his friend. He'd kept himself going most of the day through willpower and adrenaline, like fielding after an all-nighter, and he needed a moment's reprieve. Just a moment.
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Bikriki*

Post by Bikriki* »

"He just... yeah."

Amanda echoes. There was really nothing else she could say, or? It reminded her of something - or rather someone else. Some of the older people she knew here and there tended to tell her stuff that bordered on being inappropriate. Amanda had mastered the technique of just nodding and smiling. She felt it was usable here as well. Maybe Jason wasn't talking about how his brother stole their parents' inheritance and fled to Belize with a Byelorussian hooker, but it was in the same ball park.

Jason wasn't a bad man. He hadn't killed anyone. He even said he didn't hurt anyone.

Still, she had no idea how to talk about that.

So she did not.

"So..."

The wet spots in her clothes suddenly became way more uncomfortable. She wished she could have just removed them again.

"I'm glad you're still fine. Let's not do anything hasty now..."
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Like try to mug someone for their gun, ammo, and possibly more? Great idea, Manda.

"C'mon now, when have I ever done anything like that?"

Jason smiled. It felt weird to do so, considering the circumstances, even if it was only for a brief moment in time. The normalcy he'd longed for just in reach, a light through the pindot at the end of the tunnel. A place where the island didn't exist, where he didn't have to go and deal with a bunch of fellow teens who were all ambivalent on him at the best of times. A time where the only thing he had to deal with was Amanda White and her wetness, and not the fact that to so many other people his name was in red and the friendly fire was off.

But he couldn't go in that direction. The light at the end of that tunnel wasn't the sun. It was a furnace.

However long he'd been smiling, it faded. His head hung between the knees jammed up to his chest as he sat on the dirty bathroom floor. Jason let the silence overwhelm him.

Until he broke it.

"I don't want to die, Manda."

Jason looked back up at his friend. He didn't know what he was expecting from her. A comfort? A lie? An acceptance of the truth, something very similar to what he'd gone through?

He didn't know what was going through her head.
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Bikriki*

Post by Bikriki* »

"Me neither." Amanda blurted out. Even before she could think about it, or the ramifications of what she just said.

But it was true, wasn't it? She did not care a lot for her classmates. Didn't wish them any ill either, but if they died or not was largely a matter she had trouble caring for. Oh, of course, there was Jason. But Jason was the exception.

So yes, that was it. Amanda did not want to die. And she did not care if her classmates did or not. For the most part, again.

Amanda looked on the ground, biting her lips. The wet spots on her clothes grew even more uncomfortable. She would have loved to say something. Something meaningful, that somehow brought the two of the closer to a solution of sorts.

It wasn't her forte, though.

Somewhere, the last drops of water escaped from a shower head.
Cicadan

Post by Cicadan »

((the formatting (mostly) ends))

have to run have to run no hes
getting closer no no please
closer closer so close too close dont kill me dont kill me i dont want
to die
She was safe, she couldn't hear him anymore

so she slowed down and saw some sort of brick building, whose door she began to nervously approach while ambient noise continued on

And Rachael's weak ankle betrayed her. She stumbled and something else stumbled, flying across the infinity of the unknown, unfathomable space that was the space she couldn't see with her own two eyes, behind her own head, where monsters and nightmares dwelt.
And the black figure found her.

Rachael's body screamed for respite, for rest perhaps eternal, but Rachael herself screamed aloud, in that alien gazelle hyena voice she didn't recognize. She screamed and screamed as much as her faltering breath would allow, as much as the presence of something malicious on her chest would allow
as much as the hands on her throat would allow

Rachael desperately swiped and clawed, once more, she had to get the hands on her throat off
there was flailing, blood dripping, tears and sweat and

Give up. It's over, they've won.
I want this torture to end.

Still, Rachael fought with that viciousness that didn't belong.
Upcoming:

Second Chances V3 (deconreconfirmed):
Relations Thread!
Olivia Fischer (original handler, Maraoone)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Faith Marshal-Mackenzie (original handler, Frozen Smoke)
Memories: 1 Pregame: 1
Sayuna Lewis (original handler, Cicada)
Princess McQuillan (original handler, Cicada)
Pregame: 1
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

He couldn't see her anymore, he slowed down too much, he wanted to give up, but he couldn't. His calf needs to be treated.

But here he was again, at the showers. He slowly walked near it. He saw her. There she was again.

A last sprint before finally catching her while exclaiming in a cheery voice.

"Tag! You're it!"

He giggled like a child. He dropped his gun to wrap both of his hands around Rachael's throat.
I'm so glad to be back !
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

There wasn't really anything to say after Amanda's response. He couldn't ask her what she planned to do. They were friends. It wasn't smart. She probably already had some sort of idea of what path he was going down himself, but to ask her if she planned to do the same thing put her at risk, more than him.

So he looked up at her and tried to ask something else.

"So what-"

Tried was the operative word there. Because before he could finish the rest of that sentence, a scream erupted from somewhere outside the building the moment the 'w' formed in his mouth.

Jason shot up, bag already on his shoulder. The sword was already starting to fall, so he took it with his other hand before it hit the ground. It was an awkward dance of pretending that was the plan all along and not something he had to make up on the fly. For a moment it looked like he was trying to perform a balancing act, but the next he had his veneer of confidence on.

His voice was reduced to a whisper.

"We need to hide. Now."

Hide was the only option. This building had one door in, which meant only one way out.

Jason's vague plan teetered on the edge of vague failure.
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Good news: Tina's eye wasn't gouged out.

Bad news: Still hurt like a bitch.

She could still see when she forced her eye open with her finger but it hurt so much. Despite having removed the wood splinter and washing her eye with a water bottle more than one time, it still felt like it was under her eyelid and it rubbed against her cornea. She assumed it looked horrible, it was probably red with a huge scratch drawn across it.

Still, she continued toward the showers. She headed there because that's where Natali was supposedly assaulted by Blaine. He could have left after but he could also be camping there since there was water. She assumed she could drink the water from the showers, if there was running water that is. It was probably fine to drink, maybe taste a little rusty.

She knew she was on the right track when she heard screaming a girl. Maybe that was Blaine's shtick, attacking girls and like beat them up. In Tina's case, she had it coming because she didn't manage to kill him but she didn't know if Nat was the kind of person to attack people at random. She assumed otherwise, Nat was a softie that hid her gun from Tina and didn't even fire it at her.

As she creeped closer and passed her head by the corner of the building, she saw the dark figure towering over the girl, with his hands wrapped around her neck. Tina raised her gun and pulled the trigger.

Click.

Pulled the trigger again.

Click. Click.

Oh, she had forgotten to reload. Her neck and her shooting arm slid back to her body, putting her back against the wall. This could have been a deadly mistake. She could have died if she hadn't noticed it earlier and met an opponent on her way there. It was a fluke she couldn't repeat. She had mistakes, and they could have killed her. She couldn't afford to repeat them.

The girl kept screaming, alert the whole world in her earsight of her position. Tina crouched and tuned out the sound of the girl. Nobody would blame her for letting a girl die here. People had to die so she had to go home. If Blaine killed someone, Tina wouldn't be angry. If anything, that'd give her another reason to shoot him. She let the magazine inside the Type-7 fall out of the gun into her lap and slid the loaded magazine inside. She peeked around corner, seeing the struggle was, well, still struggling and started loading the second magazine with bullets.

Loading it was hard because she had one good eye and an eye who was shut closed. She slid a bullet, one by one until she reached the lucky number seven. Her gun was fully reloaded and her back was also ready for action.

A thought ran through her mind, what if the girl was Amelia or Cecile? What would she do? She should do nothing because that's exactly what Tina wanted. If they died and Tina didn't need to put them down, that's what she wanted. Tina wanted to go home above all rest, nobody mattered other than Tina Luz. It was selfish thought but a needed sacrifice to go home.

She peeked through the corner again, seeing Blaine manhandling the girl, Tina felt bad. It must be painful but at least it wasn't Tina that was under Blaine's hands, and that's the only thing that rang through her head as she retreated back behind the wall, with her gun ready to kill the winner.

Return to “The Showers”