Surgeon Simulator 2017

Stuck in the middle with you~;NSFL EXTREME VIOLENCE TORTURE NASTY SHIT AHEADContent warning for graphic violence and torture

A large, old warehouse found between the mess hall and the parish. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the floor showing its age. Mostly emptied of the ores it once held, the warehouse does still contain a table, chairs, assorted empty boxes, nets, and a number of corroded tools.
ItzToxie

Surgeon Simulator 2017

Post by ItzToxie »

((Michael Crowe continued from getting his shit pushed in))

"MMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRK!"

The sounds of something cracking and tearing away from behind the bound figure clashed with his muffled screams. The form shot spastically, his screams stopped short by the blood stained t-shirt stuffed into his mouth and tied around his jaw. The tearing ceased and Michael's body went limp, his eyes trailing to the ground as tears rained down his cheeks, his breathing heavy.

That was another one... Another fingernail. Sixth one already... The bastard wasn't doing them one at a time, no that'd be too obvious. He goes back and forth, always random, never in order. No patterns, it could be any hand, at any time. There was a pause, a break in between each one, long enough for him to relax, never long enough for him to prepare.

Michael Crowe was tied to a pole with his hands behind his back. His feet were free, but they didn't really help much in the position they were in. You couldn't really kick a creep standing behind you too hard, could you? And this creep? Well he loved getting behind people, Michael had enough experience in knowing that already. What Mike didn't know was his weird fetish for fingernails. Fuck's up with killers and fingernails, 'n shit? They got some fetish for hands or something?

His body shivered as he tried to recollect himself. This was a really shitty day to be honest with you. Like, how many people could say they woke up getting throttled, then went to bed after a session of Hostel? Not too many people you'd imagine, 'cept like maybe someone in a Thailand prison. His eyes trailed up to the bloodtrail leading to the shirtless corpse across the room from him. That same corpse he seen earlier today before his dumb ass managed to inadvertently kill him due to a misunderstanding. The same corpse who's blood stained shirt got used as a gag to keep Mike quiet.

"Mrrknf mhrt..." He said as he tried not to dry heave at the taste and smell of iron filling his face. What kind of sick fuck would do this type of shit? Really, who of all people could be behi-IIIAY AYII AYIIIEEEEEEEEEE-

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFF! MMMHNNNN MHHHHNNNNNN!"

The pliers found their mark on their next target. The nail on his left thumb. They began to apply pressure and pull back, as Michael tried to brace for the pain.

"MHHHHRRRRNNNN MMMMMHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNN!"

The nail began to split from the thumb, and Michael began to shake violently, his head going left and right at batshit speed.

"MRRRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBLMRBL!"

The nail tore free, and Michael's violent shaking had managed to loosen the gag around his mouth long enough for him to spit the shirt out, leaving it tied and dangling around his neck. His body kicked and jerked as he wailed and cursed.

"FFFFFFFUCCK! FUCKING CUUUUUUUNT!!! CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUUUUUUUUUUUH-HUUUUU-HUUUUNNNNNT!"

He tensed his body up as he forced out another scream, he felt as though his vocal cords would tear at any moment. His head lowered again as he shook his face back and forth, his screams turning into growls.

So who'd do this sort of thing? What type of person thinks it's funny to tie people up and tear out their fingernails? Like, why can't people do the other types of tortures? Like hey, being tied up isn't bad, and being into weird kinky shit wasn't bad neither... Well, so long as it didn't involve bodily fluids, wastes, diapers, pets, farm animals, other miscellaneous animals, or dead and soon to be dead people anyways, motherfuckers need standards somewhere.

He heard footsteps around him as the figure moved to the front of him. He knew who it was though, he knew who it was for a while. He did get a good look at him before he got kay fuckin' owed after all. He could guess why he's here, though he knew it wasn't really warranted. After all, it was his own dumbass fault. Okay, maybe not the barrel, but the falling on his face part was all Blaine.

Nobody catches themselves from falling with their teeth after all. Nobody normal anyways... He looked up at the figure in the blood stained suit who's hands were now just as bloody as his collar and chest. His face was clean, but he still looked like shit. Lips all puffed up like a fish, teeth either gone, broken in half, or bent the wrong way...

"You are one ugly motherfucker..."

The fuckboy was gonna kill his ass anyways, might as well make up for crying like a bitch five minutes ago, right?
Catche thinks my squirrel is Fisk so here's my daily reminder that he is not.
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

((Blaine Eno continued from The Ballad of Lance and Blaine))

Well shit. That guy needs to shut up. It was dark outside and they did not need visitors.

Mike managed to spit out the shirt. Now he was being rude again. Blaine did not like rude people. Being friendly and nice is very important in life.

He threw Michael’s fingernails at his face and then kicked at him.

“Shut up, you piece of shit.”

Blaine picked up the cloth that used to be the shirt of the sleeping guy on the floor to put it back into Michael’s mouth to make him shut up. But Michael did not want to.

“Next time you spit it out, I’m gonna use this guy’s underpants instead.”

Hopefully that threat intimidates Mr. Crowe.
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael felt the heel of Blaine's foot jab itself into his ribs as he lurched over. That smug ass mother fucker was gonna get hi- wait, did this fucking psycho just throw his own nails at him?!

"I'd like to see you try you fucksti-MRF!" The shirt had found itself lodged in his mouth once more, iron and rust twangs pressing against his tongue. Blaine made a point to push the fabric in deeper, getting way too fucking close for Mike's comfort, his head twisted to the side.

It was only reflex, but Michael brought his own heel up into Blaine's ribs, sending him sprawling flat on his ass. Mike's eyes widened, and he couldn't help but feel himself grin when he realized he didn't have to take that much shit from Blaine. Who the fuck needed arms with legs like these? He could kick the shit out of Blaine each time he tried to get close, fuck he'd make it look easy. Then Everett or Scarlett would come back and they'd pop this fool like the pimple on the asscrack of the island he is.

"MRF MRFKD MNMRMRFR!"

Blaine looked back up at him, and boy did he look pissed. It took almost less than a second for him to get back up on his feet, pliers in hand. Blaine's hand gripped Mike's throat as the pliers got close. Mike didn't need Blaine to say shit to know what he was planning, the bastard wanted to edge his pliers close to his eye, all slow like, like that zombie flick with the wooden splinter. You know the one I'm talking about.

Michael didn't have to take his shit though, bastard should've been quicker, maybe he'd have done something before he brought up both his legs and jackass kicked the little shit into the other supply rack across from him. He watched as a vase fell, shattering just a few inches from Blaine, lamenting that it didn't land on his head like some home alone skit.

Didn't matter though, snaggletooth was still close enough for Mike to reach. And reach he did, Michael showed him what a real heel was made of, sending his leather motorcycle boot into his side, groin, and legs multiple times, screaming muffled taunts and insults the whole time.

Hell, he could almost hear Donovan's Atlantis playing in his head as he kicked and kicked at the prone figure like he was Joe Pesci.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

"Urgh. What an odd way to say things," he commented on Michael's muffling. Luckily Blaine could not hear what nonsense Michael was saying. His hand touched his slacks. That hurt.

"Alright, alright."

Blaine stepped back.

"I guess you need your eyes. That’s fair. Eyes are important."

Blaine picked up the plier from the ground. It had a beautiful red colour.

"But there is something you don’t need anymore, though."

He pointed the pair of pliers at Michael's face.

"I cannot repeat myself often enough. Well. If your body happens to be weak and you die...That’s not my fault. It’s your body’s fault for being weak."

Killing is wrong.

"It's not my fault if you decide to sleep and never wake up. It's not my fault."

If they die, they deserve it.

"It's your fault if you die. N-not mine."

Blaine then uses the pliers and the strength of his biceps to make Michael regret. He stepped on the chain he whipped Michael with.

"You removed the balls from my personal weapon..."

Blaine whispered...

"Why did you do that?"
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Blaine backed up, saying more stupid Blaine shit. Fucking hell, where were Scarlett or Ev? They should be here by now, didn't they notice he was missing? It was already night time outside for fucks sake, shouldn't they be looking for him? Michael went quiet as Blaine stood up, starting to rant on about something. He listened out of a mix of 'what the fuck is this kid on?' and another combination of fear and anticipating what he's gonna try to do next.

"I guess you need your eyes. That’s fair. Eyes are important."

Well gee, herpaderp, no shit Benedict Cumberfuck, people don't kick the shit out of you when you don't try to pull body parts out of their face you fucking sadist.

"But there is something you don’t need anymore, though." He started to get closer.

Bitch the fuck are you rambling on about?!

"I cannot repeat myself often enough. Well. If your body happens to be weak and you die...That’s not my fault. It’s your body’s fault for being weak."

Bitch, the fuck?!

"It's not my fault if you decide to sleep and never wake up. It's not my fault." He got even closer.

Step the fuck back motherfucker, I'll kick the shit out of you again you fucking wimp, you hear me?!

"It's your fault if you die. N-not mine."

Oh shit, oh shit oh shit oh shit, Mike you done it now, the bastard's gonna try and ice you, get out of there, do something! Yeah genius, it'd be a lot easier if I wasn't tied up!

"You removed the balls from my personal weapon..." He was way too close now. Michael had to kick the bastard back and keep him back, maybe he could hold him off until someone found him or he found a way out.

He brought his leg up again and kicked as hard as he could, but Blaine caught his leg as he inched closer, pushing his leg up into a very, very uncomfortable position. Oh god, what the fuck was he thinking? What was he gonna do?

"Why did you do that?"

Blaine flashed the pliers one more time, just to show Michael he still had them, before he brought them down....

Oh shit, oh shit, nononononononono, please no I'm sorry about the barrel okay, but I thought it was better than just stomping on your skull please don't do this don't do

Blaine brought the pliers up between his legs, and squeezed.

NOOOOOO NO GOD NO PLEASE STOP, MAKE IT STOP JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, NO MAN NO WHAT THE FUCK OH GOD STOP IT, STOP IT STOP, STOP STOP, NO PLEASE FUCKING NO, FUCK SHIT FUCK GET OFF, GET HIM OFF, GET IT OFF OF ME OH GOD IT HURTS IT FUCKING HURTS STOP FUCKING STOP!

Michael's body seized and clenched as the pliers tightened on him he shook his head back and forth, flailing around as the intense pain moved up every inch of his body. The gag forced itself loose again as Michael screamed. It started with a mixture of of various explictatives, but quickly degraded into nothing more than primal screaming as his voice raised in octaves over and over as the sheer hell of it all built up.

*SQUELCH*

Michael's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he dropped to the floor like a ragdoll, a puddle of red leaking from between his legs. He passed out due to the sheer pain he experienced in the last fifteen seconds.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

There he went. But unlike the first time Michael went out when Blaine used the plier to surprise knock him down when he Blaine saw him, hiding in the bushes, this time Michael went out differently.

Huh, Blaine did not expect that to happen.

Michael was asleep now. Blaine tried to wake him up, but Michael would not respond. He was not dead, right? Blaine was no murderer.

It was a long night...

Michael would not wake up. Blaine tried to, but with no success.

Blaine had time to think. His shoulder hurt, it probably got infected.

He had hopes of violence not being required. As he reflected on the beach, he did not only saw his broken face, but also the face of Natali. Natali was not hostile at all. There was a chance not everybody was playing this sick game.

But he was proven wrong. When he sneaked around the old Warehouse a couple of hours before, he heard the gunshot that killed Aaron. It was like the gunshot of Tina. It was like the gunshot of Rachael. So many gunshots.

No, everyone in here is playing this game. Everyone wanted to kill him.

Blaine hummed a happy tune as the bright sun came from the horizon, clapping his hands to the beat against his blood-stained slacks. It slowly became a sad tune once the announcements came in.

The hum turned into silence so Blaine could listen to the voice of the funny man from yesterday. Huh, it was yesterday when Danya went into their bus? It felt like weeks Blaine was on this island. Well, he probably walked weeks on this island.

With a swing with the plier to Michael’s face, Blaine tried to wake him up. He did not want Michael to sleep.

“Good morning, birdy. Did you sleep well?”

Does he finally wake up now? Blaine could see the eyes moving.

To Michael's eyes Blaine Eno materialised from the shadows with an old rusty red plier in hand.

Blaine did not sleep. He couldn't. Sleep was for the weak. And Michael was weak. He passed out. Blaine managed to get him wake up sometimes during the night, but as quick as he was awake he quickly passed out again.

“You were out for quite a bit. You missed the announcements. Your fat friend Everett is a murderer.”

Blaine walks closer to the boy with his hands tied to a rusty pipe.

“And murder is wrong. You follow me?”

Blaine looked down at the shard on the ground that was coloured in red that would explain Michael’s question as to why his arms were bloody after he had slept.

Blaine stared at the blood on the ground, forming pictures like clouds did.
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

It was a weird experience blacking out, it felt almost like teleporting, except it hurt a whole lot more. One moment it was the middle of the night and he was getting his balls busted with a vice, and the next he's sitting on the floor early in the morning, sun shining through the windows. There was a dull ache in his cheekbone from being slapped awake with blood stained pliers.

Did he sleep well? Hmm, that was quite the question of the century wasn't it. Michael didn't say anything for fear of retaliation, but boy did he really want to. Fuck you, Blaine.

He looked at the floor and realized he was sitting on his knees. The dark stain starting from the front of his pants and moving halfway down his thigh shocked him, even more so when he saw that it was red in color. Blaine grabbed his attention when he started talking about murders and... hold up...

Is he doing this to mock him? Was this whole thing to throw back the 'me not killing you when I should've' thing back in Michael's face? Speaking of Everett, where was he? Where was Scarlett? Fuck, they'll be here soon, right? They weren't just going to leave him here were they?

Blaine's little smug ass grin looked towards the vase that shattered last night. Some of the shards had blood on them. He looked around his form, hoping Blaine hadn't done worse than last night to him while he was out. He'd hope he wouldn't do it while he was awake either, but in general he'd rather him not do any of this shit if he had a say in it.

When he looked at his arms he nearly panicked, he was afraid Blaine woke him up just to tell him he slit his wrists and that he'd be dead soon. On closer inspections however, they were on the outsides of his arm and not the insides, nothing too deep, the bastard just tried to carve hieroglyphics into his arms like some crackbaby street artist who thought he was edgy and original. Honestly his arms didn't really hurt as bad as his fingertips and well... y'know.

All he had to do was hold on for a while, someone would come, eventually. There was nothing worse he could do right?

Right?

Michael watched wordlessly as Blaine began to shuffle through his bag.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

"You know Damion Castillo?"

Blaine found what he needed. He pulled out the small silver gun out of his bag.

"He was nice enough to help me out of the barrel and gave me this little toy."

Blaine put the FP-45 Liberator at Michael's head.

"Now, Birdy..."

He pulled the trigger.
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

A gun? No... no,no,no,no no...

Please no man, don't do this don't fuckin' do this man. Blaine began to walk closer to him, and Mike knew what he had planned.

Fucking hell, where the hell is everyone when you need them, fuck! Get the fuck away from me with that, please!

Oh shit, oh no, oh fuck!

He felt the barrel of the gun press against his temple as he looked away, his pleading and begging muffled.

Michael realized this was it. There was nothing else he could at this point, he was done. All he could hope for was that Blaine maybe tripped and fell down a cliff and broke his neck or some other tales from the crypt tier shit, he'd deserve some shit like that.

He closed his eyes shut as he waited for the end.

*click*

"Mrf?"

Michael opened his eyes and looked back up to Blaine.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

"You wish this gun was loaded, right?"

Blaine smiled at Mike's reaction. The gun wasn't loaded and Blaine knew that. Damion still had the ammunition. He giggled.

"Well, I will not kill you. I will not kill anybody. Because murder is wrong."

He did not need Danya to announce his name to his friends.

"You will die, but I will not be your killer. There will be no blood on my hands."
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael looked at Blaine when he asked him about wanting the gun to be loaded. Truthfully, the answer was "hell no", everything hurt like hell right now, but he didn't want to die just yet.

"Mrf hnn mrhk?"

What.

What in the fuck?! Bitch are you stupid? Like legit Blaine, are you fucking stupid? In a way, Michael was somewhat relieved, Blaine wasn't gonna kill his ass, what, was he afraid people would hunt him if they found out the shit they did? If he got that gun from Damion, chances were he already pissed off more people. What did Blaine think he was gonna win? That he could go home and pretend to be innocent? What, his ass was gonna go on the Ellen show and start talking shit about how he did nothing wrong and he just wanted to go home?

Michael's eyes trailed to the cameras watching them. Blaine was, to put it as bluntly as he could, a fucking idiot. He was so damn dumb he could somehow get ran over by a parked car. He was so damn dumb he'd eat a pack of quicklime thinking it's lime jello mix, he's so damn dumb that...

Michael couldn't help it...

Blaine was so fucking stupid he started laughing.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Blaine naturally joined Michael's laughing. But at some point Birdy outlaughed him. Then he questioned what was the funny thing. Blaine and asked what every person would ask to Michael:

"Why are you laughing?"

He put the shirt out of the mouth so he could explain.
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Blaine pulled the shirt out of Mike's mouth again as he joined in on the laughter. He tried to join in, but Mike just laughed even harder.

Blaine tried to laugh harder, but Mike still laughed louder. Each time he raised his voice, Mike raised his higher.

Blaine stopped. Michael kept going.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Ohhh~hohohoh, you don't wanna hear it, it'll ruin the whole fuckin' thing!"

He resumed laughing in Blaine's face.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

Blaine's smile disappeared completely. The green eyes stared at Michael.

"Why are you laughing?"

He picked up the shard from the ground to put it on Michael's throat.

"Tell me, please."
I'm so glad to be back !
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

And then the knife was at his neck, Michael stopped.

"S-shit, you crazy fuck, alright alright!"

Michael's eyes nodded towards the camera to make Blaine look over there. He could've kicked him again, but he didn't want to lose his other nut.

"Y'see that up there? That camera, it's watching us, right?"

Michael's smile came back... He knew he was gonna be in a world of shit for this, but he was gonna net himself his own type of victory in the end.

"The whole world's watching us, you know what that means?"

Michael's laugh came back.

"You're gonna die Blaine, you know that? The world's gonna watch you die, but that ain't the funny part..."

Michael knew Blaine was gonna do some horrible shit to him, but it couldn't be worse than what happened before, let's be honest. If Blaine kills his ass, it means he wins anyways, coz' he got him to go back on that stupid shit he said earlier. No matter what he does, Mike knew shit was gonna be terrible, and he knew that right now, all eyes were on him. Might as well pull a Bond on Blaine.

"The whole world's gonna know you died helping me bust a nut..."

He didn't laugh, but he wore the world's dumbest grin. He could tell Blaine wasn't amused at all by his comment. He waited just a bit longer for dramatic effect, slowly leaning closer to Blaine, still wearing his bumblefuck grin. This was the only way he could really fight back against Blaine. If he showed him that he wasn't afraid of him, that he wouldn't take him seriously despite all the shit he'd just been put through, he could break Blaine before Blaine breaks him.

"Ha-cha-cha-cha~"

Blaine was really not amused.

Michael was.

Return to “The Old Warehouse”