Light The Fire

The shipping yard, found in the southwestern part of the island, is a maze of docks and colorful containers that has remained largely unchanged since the island was abandoned, aside from accumulating more rust. Once a major hub of activity on the island, the shipping yard will soon see action once more, though likely of a far more lethal sort than in its active life.
Primrosette

Light The Fire

Post by Primrosette »

((Scarlett McAfee continued from Gonna Miss Me By My Walk.... Gonna Miss Me By My Talk, oh))

Lighting things on fire was a new experience for Scarlett.

Not only was it something for her to do. But it definitely helped her mood a little. She felt good about letting out her somewhat pent-up anger that she had been trying to bottle up inside. Still it was a stressful thing for her to continue doing. She was almost done.

Then she could leave and head back to the parish. If not, she was going to make her way to the lake. It felt like it would be a safe haven for her and the others. So she hoped that it wouldn't have anyone there that she would want to avoid. Like Bunny and Miranda. She still had to find Wendy.

She wasn't going to give up on her friends.

((Scarlett McAfee continued in Shoulder Of Orion))

Return to “The Shipping Yard (Endgame)”