Temporal Placement

Where are we...?

The jetties are wooden walkways, kept afloat by buoys, the boats they're lashed to, and their relative lack of density. The central jetties surround the cruise ship and are wider, denser, and better maintained; while it's very possible to fall or be thrown off, almost every piece of walkway here has safety railings, some even reinforced with metal. Life preservers are placed at intervals throughout, and access to many ships is available through ladders and walkways. While it might seem that cover would be sparse, the twists and turns and hiding places between ships actually offer many opportunities to get lost or hide here.
The Honeless Beard
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Temporal Placement

Post by The Honeless Beard »

((From Giselle's sea World Tour))

"I know it isn't what you wanted - hear me out before you say anything, okay?

"I know it isn't what you wanted - and that you're feeling guilty for... all this. Can't imagine how it is for you. But I think you're so into feeling sorry for yourself that you're not - you can't like, empathize. Look at what they did to me, Emmy, and tell me that I have to stay away, you know? What - do you know what this all means?

"I can't hear out of my left ear and I'm pretty sure I've lost control of my left eye. Which has to mean that something's really, really wrong, Emmy. Remember when I got shot in the head at camp? By the Billy Madison looking motherfucker? This won't compare to that, Emmy - it's not even in the same arena.

"So things are gone, and you've been so fucking selfish about this. We're all fucking dead down here, write us off completely, and help me, Emmy. Help me make this fucking nightmare easier on the others because you can't fucking convince me that Fisk and his aren't making more lives shitfits."
Namira

Post by Namira »

Ten, twenty seconds tick by.

"What they did to you was screwed up, but I didn't want to see you get hurt or worse.

"I... look if you hate me, or you want to yell at me, I understand, I get it. But I do care and I am trying. I'm just—this isn't about lines they decided to cut through the middle of our friends, or Fisk making a gang because of those lines.

"I think it's horrible what happened to you but isn't it enough? Isn't Giselle enough? That's more than eye for an eye. I could have kept trying to talk her out of the bullshit.

"So, I. I guess yeah. Say it's selfish. Okay. I just, I just want to help."
The Honeless Beard

"Tell me who you want to live, Emmy. Who makes it out? Make the decision and I'll get the ten and gift it to them. Give me a name."
Namira

Post by Namira »

"I'm not doing that. I can't do that."
The Honeless Beard

"We do, Emmy. We have to every day. I know how you feel about me now but-"

"I heard something. Voices, or something. I need to go."
Namira

Post by Namira »

"Just. Just talk to me if you run into them again."
The Honeless Beard