Ashanti & I

Private: 4:30 AM, after fifth announcement

The nicest quarters in the cruise ship, these rooms are designated "Captain's Quarters" by a plaque outside, though it's unclear whether the actual captain of the vessel took possession of them or whether they instead were used as a VIP suite. The rooms here include a bedroom with a king-sized bed (clean and recently made), a sitting room with a widescreen television and a bookcase (the former nonfunctional, the latter filled with SOTF paraphernalia and writings), a bathroom with a tub and steam shower, and a small personal kitchen. Accessible from the corridors, the suite also opens to a small balcony, which offers direct access to the decks.
Maraoone

Ashanti & I

Post by Maraoone »

((Matias Juarez continues from Night Moves))

Matias' blood-stained legs shuffled through the hallways, one stuttered, jolting step at a time.

Left leg.

Right leg.

Left leg.

Right leg.

If there was any way to move forward, whatever that meant, it was probably outside that room hidden away in the ship. Do your best, Leslie said. Even if you didn't know if it would be even close to enough. Even if you didn't know what your best was. Walk laps around the hallways, up and down stairs, fucking tearing yourself apart in pursuit of this 'best'.

The bandage around his wound had come loose again. It was still tight, but blood leaked, the tingly pulsating numbing pins and needles mingling with the itchy crackling fire scratch mingling with the sick sweet heartbeat warm around his wound, probably the only thing keeping him awake at this point.

The cold wet draining salt-soaked breeze of the night wrapped around him, weighed down his sweat-soaked orange shirt, this ice cold wind, and it was less an ice bath and more some force sapping him of what little energy he had, slowly taking the feeling away from his hot cold skin. But the pain was there. He could rely on that if nothing else. At least some feeling had come back into him, eh?

Anything for a few more steps.

He didn't want to stay in the room anymore.

He didn't want to be alone anymore.

Inertia was death.

He'd find something one way or another.

He'd find someone one way or another.

Someone would take him in or someone would take him one way or another.

Inertia was death.

Do your best.

Do your best.

Do your best.

Do your—

His worse foot rolled over on itself, and he crashed to the ground.

Maybe this was his best.

He didn't move for a bit.
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

((Ashanti Baker continued from No Bel Canto))

While holing up in the captains quarters for an entire day, away from the only person she could speak in her own language to, keeping the partner of the most dangerous threat out there hostage in a hogtied bathroom, wasn't exactly the path to victory Ashanti envisioned in those fleeting moments of wake, she couldn't deny that it had been particularly effective thus far.

They'd remained completely undisturbed, as the circle of razor wire closed around the cruise ship. Noises were occasional, and occasional noises were loud, but it was as though there was already a proverbial danger zone keeping everyone else at bay. Again, this was good for keeping away Mandy's partner, but terrible for keeping away Ashanti's. Funny how it worked when you were keeping someone against their will.

The thing Ashanti needed the most yesterday was sleep, and she'd gotten it and then some. It wasn't exactly sound sleep, since she needed to keep checking to make sure Mandy was still locked in the bathroom, but that base of physiological needs was being rebuilt, brick by brick. She needed more food, though - she wasn't out, but she was definitely low, and the only supply she could raid was trapped behind a bathroom door.

It was some weird, perverted twist of fate that Mandy's own heirarchy of needs had grown faster than Ashanti's, but that was a regret for another time.

She didn't know how long it had been since the announcement, but Matias was once again not a name read from them. Some small miracle - if this weird saga ever came to a conclusion, maybe they could team up again. It was definitely possible, and Ashanti knew it was one of the only things she wouldn't overthink.

Eventually, she got tired of being stuck in the same room for another hour, and took a step outside, near-empty bottle of water clutched in her hand.

Her gaze tread down one way of the hallway. Nothing there. Took a large sip.

She shifted her head to the other side-

And lo and fucking behold-

Ashanti's words touched the air for the first time since her rant at a girl who would never understand her.

"FUCK-YOU-BEEN?"

The bottle had fallen to the carpet now that she could speak again.
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

His thigh hurt as much as it did the first time he'd been shot, itchy scratchy nerves igniting themselves once more, and he heard footsteps heading towards him, and at this point, it was his instinct that any noise directed towards him meant death. But he had heard many noises alone by this point, and his feelings regarding the matter had somewhat faded into this numbed, diminished 'Oh, I'm going to die' sort of realization.

And then he actually looked up from his position on the floor and

this bitch was asking him where he had been?

How dare she?

With a bit of a struggle, he pushed his torso off the ground and stared at her, slack-jawed, for a moment.

His face curled in on itself.

"FUCK - YOU - BEEN?" he signed, hands wide, pointer finger jutted at her.

And then,

"YOU - LEFT - ME."
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]

Brackie

Post by Brackie »

"YOU WENT DOWN. I GOT SHOT AT. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD."

It was surprising how little it took to go from stuttering to yelling for Ashanti. Yeah, it was probably overblown, but Ashanti didn't care, she was honestly just somewhere between happy and exasperated that she'd finally run back into Matias, and not a moment too soon. Never mind the fact she was currently in a screaming match with him, she'd have tim to apologize later, like she always did.

"I didn't know you were still alive until the announcement."

It was probably not the time to be doing this whole song and dance, not with things coming down to the wire as they were. Standing in a hallway silently yelling wasn't the path to victory right now.

"Anyways, get in here."

The path to victory probably involved making sure her partner was as close to 100% as he could get.
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Anger bubbled at the back of his throat at the thought that he'd been wandering around these fucking boats senselessly, almost dying several times, because of a fucking misunderstanding. He could've done so much with all this fucking wasted time.

It fucked with him even more that they were just gonna move past it and he was just gonna fucking go along with her anyways. Because he didn't have any right to complain. She was his last option. His best remaining option. This is what he wanted. So here he went.

Frown still set on his face, jaws clenched, he leaned against the wall and shakily pushed himself up with his hands and his one working leg.

"WAIT."

And then he slowly, slowly limped his way towards her.
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Ashanti didn't notice how fucked up Matias looked before the call to reprieve - she supposed there had to be a reason she thought he went down initially, and that reason was he took that bullet in the leg - so she did the necessary thing and waited for him to get there, before scooping him under her shoulder and helping him into the cabin.

She didn't have to take him far before the bed, where she dropped him so she could speak again.

"Been here the entire time. Nobody's even checked."

She motioned towards the bedside table.

"Finally got a gun as well."

She also motioned towards the cord tied around the dresser-blocked door of the bathroom.

"Stole it from Seo-yun's friend I have hostage in there."
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

It had been humiliating being carried around by Luanne, and it was humiliating still to be carried around by Ashanti. Wasn't like he would've gotten to the room any faster by himself though, so there was just a small grunt of displeasure being lifted, and a small grunt of displeasure being dropped like a sack of hot potatoes, or a long-forgotten metal jetpack.

There was yet another wave of pain emanating from his leg, so he kinda missed the first half of her words. He noticed the gun, nodded approvingly, head all wavy and wobbly in his semi-sleep-deprived way.

He caught more of what she said next, but, like. Maybe he wasn't seeing things right, like, maybe his wound had gotten all infected and shit and he just misinterpreted it, or like, maybe he was nodding off and just making shit up because he was so fucking tired, or, uh.

"WHAT?"
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

Brackie

Post by Brackie »

"I just said, I said I stole it from Seo-yun's friend, who I have hostage in the bathroom."
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

He slowly turned his head over to the door. The jammed bathroom door. The door that currently, according to Ashanti, had an entire person behind it. The door that had the companion to the arena's most prolific killer behind it.

His jaw dropped. He covered his mouth with both hands, his chest started shaking with silent, horrified laughter.

He felt light-headed. Like this was some fucked-up dream, like he would just faint and wake up back in the room he slept in by his lonesome. Like the world was about to collapse, kinda. The shaking of his chest lessened, and, wide-eyed, finger shaking, he jutted his finger to his side.

"THAT - DOOR?"

Jutted it again.

"THAT - DOOR?"

Turned to Ashanti.

"WHY? - YOU - DIDN'T - KILL - HER - WHY? - YOU - DIDN'T - RUN - AWAY - WHY? - YOU - DIDN'T - KILL - HER - YOU - DIDN'T - WHY? - WHY? - WHY?"
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

Brackie

Post by Brackie »

"I thought I could use her."

Ashanti had a big and vibrant inside world to which Matias had not been privy since they last saw each other, but she was going to do her best to catch him up.

"I thought if I found someone who had a bone to pick with Seo-yun, I could trade her, get some weapons, some food, something. I''m not used to having things here. Just lugging that fucking jetpack around. I didn't have much of a choice, I kill her and I have nothing."

She thought to ask about what happened to the jetpack she'd left in the ballroom after it became an active threat to her safety with the gunshots flying around. The smile that came across Ashanti's lips was lifeless.

"But of course, nobody fucking found me here."

Her eyes flittered towards the gun on the bedside table.

"I was thinking about how I was going to do it, and then you showed up," Ashanti lied.

"So how do you want to do this?"
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Matias' nails dug into his arm. She was being a bit too pointed for his liking.

"COULDN'T - LOOK - COULDN'T - FUCKING CHECK."

He said this hard-faced, pointing at the bandage around his thigh splotched with large rust-brown stains.

He then took a moment to, like, deliberate his options.

Just a moment.

"KILL - HER."

Sounded pretty fuckin' easy to him. Way he saw it was, he had a bone to pick with Seo-yun's friend, he had his leg shot out by Seo-yun, he wanted to kill her. A threat to the island is taken out of the equation, all their chances of living go up. Simple math.

"I - KILL - HER - AND."

He thought for another moment.

"S - E - O - Y - U - N - LOSES - ALLY - SHE - DIES - LIKELIER - WE - WIN - LIKELIER. GIVE - ME - GUN - AND—"
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

"Mandy? Are you-"

((Seo-yun Lee continued from "I know every story has to end, but that doesn't mean I won't hesitate before the last word."))

"Oh, hello."

There were a lot of different thoughts running through Seo-yun's head before she stepped into the captain's quarters. She couldn't shake the icky feeling she was left with after killing Leah. The persistent thought that in another universe, maybe they both could've lived much longer and happier lives. That all of them could have, if it weren't for this show. She was far too deep into her grim task to stop the violence now, but more than anything she wanted to be done with it.

Unfortunately for her, it seemed like violence followed wherever she happened to wander.

That brought her to the present moment. There were two individuals occupying the captain's quarters. Two individuals whom she had shot at previously. Two individuals whom she had last seen when Mandy disappeared. Two individuals she was now pointing her gun at.

"Remember me? Stupid question, I know. We're about to get very familiar with each other, but before that I want to make very clear that if you do anything stupid, I will kill you. So try not to startle me, okay?"

Neither of them were getting out of this situation alive even if they cooperated, of course. She'd be lying to herself as much as them if she even pretended that were a possibility. There were only two items left on her macabre list of chores, and right here was the opportunity for her to cross them both out. She was actually certain of that much this time, unlike she had been before with Alaska. Once all that was taken care of all she'd have left would be to find Mandy, and conveniently enough these two could easily help her with that.

"Do you two happen to remember the other girl that was with me, Mandy? She went missing after our little spat in the banquet hall, and I'm looking for her. Since you two were there, have you seen her?"

Her eye was drawn briefly to the injury she had previously inflicted on Matias. Someone had clearly done a decent job patching him up in the aftermath of the gunfight. She'd have to make sure to kill him good and dead this time.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Ashanti was expecting what Matias was saying, but she wasn't expecting the new intruder.

Of course, what were the odds? They'd been undisturbed for over a day, nobody came along to find them or help them or hurt them and then suddenly, within a minute of each other, Ashanti's best hope and her worst option came in through the same door. It happened every single season, yet somehow, Ashanti thought it would never happen to her, which she was sure was what everyone who tried to ride it out in hiding thought before being blown away by a sudden shotgun blast or tranq dart overdose or misfire.

The thing was, though, Ashanti knew what she knew. She didn't know what Seo-yun knew. Matias was going to be speaking on her behalf, probably against her will, but even then she was too frozen to move her hands.

Her eyes went around the room. There was cover, another door, and a gun, all within running distance.

But Ashanti's calves weren't going to move as fast as she needed them to, at least if things remained as they were.
[+] Yesterday
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
MurderWeasel
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by MurderWeasel »

"Seo-yun!"

There was a heavy thud as something slammed into the bathroom door. It didn't give at all.

((Mandy Gross continued from Calenture))

"Ashanti locked me in the bathroom. Watch out! She has the gun!"

A second's pause, and then another thud echoed through the room.
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Speak of the devil.

Didn't even need to think about what to do.

Just leap to the table, grab the gun, and,

Return to “Cruise Ship: Captain's Quarters (Danger Zone)”