Join Us (And Die)

all you gotta do is

The nicest quarters in the cruise ship, these rooms are designated "Captain's Quarters" by a plaque outside, though it's unclear whether the actual captain of the vessel took possession of them or whether they instead were used as a VIP suite. The rooms here include a bedroom with a king-sized bed (clean and recently made), a sitting room with a widescreen television and a bookcase (the former nonfunctional, the latter filled with SOTF paraphernalia and writings), a bathroom with a tub and steam shower, and a small personal kitchen. Accessible from the corridors, the suite also opens to a small balcony, which offers direct access to the decks.
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Join Us (And Die)

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

“Okay. Keeping this quick. Need to leave and need to get back to them real quick and also my throat’s still really terrible from all that speaking just then so, um…

“Okay.

“You know the… Westboro Baptist Church? Those guys who picket stuff and keep trying to be relevant? I, um, saw a documentary about them by Louie Theroux back in year nine and I think… I think it was either in the documentary or like right before with the teacher explaining stuff to us that someone else was going to make a documentary but then while they were living with them they decided that he actually wanted to join the church for real.

“If you, um, saw me earlier, I think you know where I’m getting at. Believe me, I’ve… I’ve got a plan, here. My intent is making sure they… you know, but…

“If I go in too deep. If I just become like… one of them. I need you to get me out. If… okay. Hold on.

“Okay. I want you to trust me and let me be part of them for a little bit, but…

“Okay. If you with your outside perspective think I need to leave and run immediately — if one of them is coming for me, if I… turn bad, place the word ‘honey’ into whatever mentor message you send, whenever you decide to send it.

“If there’s a time that you think I can… get at Bacchia, or Vasily, or… anyone other than Keegan, really, and get out without being got at myself, place the word ‘indigo’ into my next mentor message.

“I’m, um, pretty sure there’s more I should say here but also I’m tired and I think I’m going to die if I stay here longer so- so, um…

“Bye. Talk to you again when I can. I’ll do my best not to make them kill me.”

((SS01 FR07: Begin))

((continued elsewhere...))
backslash
Team Affiliation: Shiva's Sirens

Post by backslash »

"I don't suppose that you'd abandon this 'plan' completely if I say the word honey right now."

A pause, followed by a sigh.

"I thought not. Good luck."

Return to “Cruise Ship: Captain's Quarters (Danger Zone)”