I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake

CW: Gore, eye injuries. Private, 3 AM, after fifth announcement

This ship is a replica of a traditional clipper ship, painstakingly built to recreate the proper design elements and functionality. Originally used for filming and for theme tours in Southeast Asia, it was badly damaged when an inexperienced captain scraped a pier during a storm, and was put into dry dock pending repairs. Ultimately, however, insurance proceedings saw it declared a total write-off and sold for scrap. It has gashes in the sides that have been crudely but competently repaired, and inside the ships has wide expanses of wooden floor spanning two decks. The rigging is the most impressive part, with a crow's nest that serves as the highest point of the arena, should one dare venture up the rope ladder. A rather anachronistic yet fully functional cannon has been mounted on the deck, fixed in the vague direction of a section of outer marina, though only three cannonballs are present, each massive sphere tucked away in the back of the very bottom deck of the ship.
Maraoone

I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake

Post by Maraoone »

((Britnee Joyner continues from On the Way to Anywhere))

"I wonder if there's mold on that there yet?"

Britnee said this crouched down, balanced on the balls of her feet, bouncing a bit, peering underneath the resting place of Marion Rosales. Somehow a wheel of cheese had found itself there. If it was before the body came around then there'd be other stuff on it, probably. If it was after, then, like, it might still be good, maybe? But the idea of it being there before was kinda funny, if you thought about it, abstracted the uglier details. Just this moment playing on, bunch of people tuning in, and then a wheel of cheese sitting auspiciously in the background. A bit funny.

If it was after, then maybe the cheese would pair well with some of Sofia's rations? Was a seaweed and cheese sandwich a thing? Didn't sound like the most revolting idea, TBH. Was a better meal than the Subway tuna thing the producers gave them, and would sure as hell be a better meal than the whole plate of nothing Sofia was having right now.

Hints of a smile peeked from the corners of her lips. Partially the death cheese thing, partially the thought of Sofia starving.

She was trying to stifle it. It didn't feel right to be smiling at any of this, to be happy about any of this. Like, the fact that she was able to think of the concept of 'the resting place of Marion Rosales' so easy now was a bit weird, but, well, once she'd seen her first body back at the shop boat, they just kept pouring in, metaphorically speaking. And, like, don't forget that Britnee almost died! She and Dee almost died! The fact that, as far as she knew, none of the bullets Sofia fired hit any of them, especially after the whole Emmett clusterfuck at the crates, like. Damn. It felt like things were coming together? The trial run of them being heroes had played out as good as you could expect. Well, like, they could've, should've thrown the gun into the ocean, but Sofia's supplies being depleted would make her more desperate, it would make her more reckless. Someone would fucking take care of her sooner than later. And if not someone else, well, they knew better this time, they could prepare accordingly.

But they were alive! They'd survived two whole near-death encounters in a row! It wasn't right, it wasn't right to be feeling like this, like, their plan was still barely even a plan, and someone would probably put her in her place sooner or later, but if they'd found a way out the last two times, why not the next time, yeah? They were a team, they were unstoppable, far as she could tell.

She looked over at Dee, and her smile diminished a bit. They hadn't spoken in a bit, actually, being as focused on running for their lives as they were. If Dee had been hurt earlier, if she was still kinda shocked or panicked over the state of things, she hadn't said anything, but, like, she couldn't leave that up to chance. Britnee had to make sure of things.

Yeah she really needed to calm down. Take things seriously.

"You're okay, right Dee?"
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

"Why? Are you hungry?" That was all she had to say, a small little joke in response, an affirmation that everything was fine and hunky-dory. One just had to ignore the corpse that was lying there. and of those small pains in their hearts, as it beat in their chests.

They had barely gotten away with their lives, leaving behind a bullet-ridden boat in their wake. Sofia was still out there, casually willing to kill her friends with no care in the world and with a machine gun to boot. Whoever ended up meeting her next might not fare better than what they did.

What was worse was that she had not gotten the time to reload her gun, instead shuffling it rather awkwardly down the front of her pants after she and Britnee had gotten the time to stop and breathe. She figured it'd be easier if she had the gun on her person than her bag. If anyone ever stole her bag from her, they'd only have the ammo, nothing else.

Britnee broke the ice, asking if she was okay. Diana thought of lying, thought of telling her friend that she was fine and that everything was going to be ok, but that never sat well with her. Small, white lies were fine, like saying an outfit looked good. This was bigger than that.

"To be honest, hon? Not really. My legs hurt, my chest hurts, my gun is empty and Marion over there has started to reek."

She stopped for a few breaths, eyes wandering across the area. They looked at Marion and how empty hers were before going further and looked at that wheel again, that stupid, stupid wheel.

She wanted to kick it, throw it, smash it to pieces. Put all those feelings that had been boiling inside her since she saw Sofia in that stupid boat. Put it all into this one thing and let them all out.

"We had her, you know. We should have just taken her out. Cause now we got some borderline teamkilling nut running around with a machine gun and it is going to hang over us that we could have stopped that.

I know why we did not do it. I wish that we did. Cause if we could not take her out peacefully then what chance do we have against the real players?”

Their success rate as heroes wasn't exactly stellar.
Applesintime
Team Affiliation: Ben's Crabs

Post by Applesintime »

((Anthony Golden continued from The Jarvis Method))

At some point, he had discovered a strap on the side of his bag, and he had sort of fiddled with it so the rifle was now strapped to the side of the bag and he had the axe in his hands. Anthony had been moving for a while; initially, he had headed down to the corridors, wanting to sit himself in a cabin until the day dawned, but there had been movement, voices, and he had taken the opportunity to flee. He did have a gunshot wound, and while it wasn't fatal, it still hurt like hell. And he was pretty sure it was now bleeding again, too. But a gun for a flesh wound was a worthy trade. He wouldn't have to get injured again if he stayed away and sniped.

His aimless walking had brought him to the clipper ship; the place didn't look unscathed, with dried blood and what looked like little scraps of flesh everywhere. The sight would have disgusted him a few days ago, because those were people. That flesh was once firmly on a person, that blood was once inside a person, and by the volume of blood everywhere, they didn't survive whatever made them bleed. But now, he just regarded it casually. Killed by players, no doubt. He had to remember what he was fighting for. Who he was fighting against.

It looked like there were hammocks inside the cabin of the clipper ship, and so Anthony pushed the door with a hole in it open, axe raised as he scanned the interior for movement, for anyone hostile. He could smell the sickly-sweet smell that only came from one thing: rotting bodies. And yes, there was Jasper with a giant hole in the front of his neck and a slash would in the side, and Marion with-

Oh. Britnee and Diana. Hunched down, staring at a wheel of cheese that had chunks taken out of it. Huh

"Oh. Uh, hey you two." He knew them, they had met before. He didn't have any kills then. Would they still treat him the same, as someone who was just a face in the crowd at school, or would they treat him as a player? No, of course they wouldn't.

Even still, he didn't take his hands off the axe. You couldn't trust anyone here. RJ had proven that.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances
Anna Hitchins has some totes cool ideas!

SOTF-TV
John MacMillan Jr. doesn't have much to say.
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]
Intl: 1 2 3

SOTF-TV V3
BC09: Gregory Miller - Bolas - "Why?" He landed in splat. [17/81]
Sandbox: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
Memories: 1
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Supers: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aftermath: 1 2
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Take things seriously.

A small trickle of relief coursed through Britnee at the half-joke Dee made. A sign that, at the very, very least, she and Dee were fine, a sign that Dee didn't hold any of the past situation against her.

But, like, Dee wasn't fine. And, she was right. She was completely right. Like, yeah, that's why she shouldn't be smiling, it was so fucking obvious. They were alive, but so was Sofia. They were alive, but just barely. It just, it had just felt good to, like, completely take in the joy of being alive, of bringing things to a draw, but it was just a draw.

She didn't really know how to answer Dee's last question. Which is why, for a second, it was a relief to hear an accented voice drift over from across the room.

And then she actually looked over and caught sight of Anthony.

Her first instinct think about how funny his 'oi oim british' accent was. Because, if she did that, she could summon the willpower to smile at the thought, a shadow of a giggle, and then she could pass of her smile as, like, a reassuring smile, customer service smile, and that would be good because smiles were always good right? Smiles always eased things over, always calmed irate customers mad that, no, they couldn't return the ketchup-stained, tattered, months-used T-shirt they probably bought from here, so it could calm this irate man with a... a stained axe, adorned in tattered clothes, right? Right? Right?

Take things seriously.

A smile would do nothing here. Take things seriously. This was a serious situation, they were supposed to be serious about things, so she wouldn't smile. She didn't have to smile. But, like, she didn't have to- shouldn't, really- panic about things too. Just, like, walk the line. They'd managed last time, and the time before that, and they would manage this time. They would.

Her eyes flicked over to Dee for a moment, get ready, and then she remembered with a sinking feeling in her stomach that her gun was empty. But he didn't know that. So, her eyes flicked over again, please, and then they turned back to Anthony. She stood up gradually, so as not to shock him.

"Hi."

She took in more of him. His axe was bloody. The announcements said he'd bludgeoned someone. You didn't bludgeon people with axes.

She swallowed.

"What brings you here this time?"
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]

Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Diana had hoped for an answer to their problems, that Britnee would immediately calm the worries of her mind and make everything better despite everything.

She did not get that.

Instead, the devil appeared. Bloody, tattered and sporting an axe in hand. She had to quell the boil that had built a few days ago when he first appeared, much like this. Though, now she was worried for their lives than annoyed at this sanctimonious dickhead ranting.

And she hadn’t loaded her gun since the shopboat.

“Tony.” She said, quiet. Almost a whisper as her heart began it’s march again, thumping against her chest.

She didn’t say anything else, only looking back and forth between her friend and the annoyance/murderer who’d carved a number of lives out. He said that he would back then, but Diana hadn’t taken it that seriously. And now he was here, and with the rap sheet to show for it. They would hear his name during the morning, hearing about Beau and Pineapple (poor girl btw) and how he killed them.

People like him would come and go as others got rid of them on their way to the end. They always overplayed their hand and did something stupid that would save the rest of them the trouble.

As she took a few steps away and started to slowly unzip her bag ever so slightly, she could only hope that he would do so now.
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

"Not much. Looking for somewhere to sleep off this fucking gunshot wound. RJ fucking shot me. Won't be shooting anyone dead again, that's for sure. What about you two? Meet anyone interesting?" He shrugged, taking a seat on one of the empty hammocks and pulling his shirt off to examine the bandages. Alright, there was a little blood, but it was what the bandages were made to handle. He would be fine, and so he replaced his shirt, and then he realised that he had just whipped his shirt off in front of a couple of girls, and then he realised that fuck it, he wasn't scared of a little shirtlessness. Besides, when they had first met, Britnee was just about to take her shirt off. It was fair, innit?

Even still, Anthony couldn't help but feel the nervous energy in the air, coming from Britnee and Diana. What did they have to be nervous about? They weren't playing, they weren't on his list, so they were fine. Unless they had done something that made them nervous to be around someone who was hunting players. That was certainly something that could have happened. And again, who could he trust here? The last few he could have trusted were either dead or marked for death. Anyone could be a wannabe player, and if you wanted to start playing, what better way to do so then take out a player hunter?

"And, uh, what's with the cheese? That's not yours, is it?" Was he being paranoid? Either way, breaking the ice, distracting them, was a good idea. They were fucking looking at each other, muttering to each other, and that would just make shit worse if they were coordinated. He had an axe, he had a gun, but two versus one meant all those advantages could go out the fucking window. Knowing what one of their weapons is or isn't could be vital to winning the fight. If they got into a fight. Maybe he was just being paranoid.

Then, he noticed Diana stepping away, starting to unzip her bag, and all of his fears were instantly validated.

"H-Hands off the fucking bag!" Jumping up from the hammock, Anthony pointed his axe at Diana and barked an order. There could be a gun, there could be a grenade, there could be literally anything in that bag. Were they playing? Were they going to play? His breath caught in his throat, imagining all the ways they could go. Two versus one was never a good thing, but he had the axe in his hands. If he needed to, he could just make it a one versus one early, even out the numbers. His eyes flitted between Diana and Britnee, waiting for one of them to act, for someone to do something before he lost his nerve and either ran or just beheaded someone with the goddamn axe because he wasn't dying here.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
P011: Charlotte "Charlie" Vandermeyer - Road Flares (x10) + BluRay Copy of John Carpenter's The Thing - is bemoaning the goddamn MREs in Beasts All Over the Shop
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International
O06: Deirbhile Callahan - 50 Valentines Cards - "This is my fucking life. It’s mine to live. It’s mine to fucking take, too." She resisted in Slán Abhaile. [24/29]

SOTF-TV V3

BC04: Anthony Golden - Fake Nautical Mask - The so-called hero. He met his fate in All The World's a Stage. [4/81]
TV3: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

SOTF Supers
S009: Stephen Sanders - Osteokinesis - "Nobody's going to kill just because furries told us to." He went home. - Kids Like You Should Be Burning in Hell.
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Okay yeah now was the time to smile. And, so, that's what she did, relied on an old friend, except, like, her lips were all shaky and shit but they didn't need to be because they could manage, they could manage, they'd be fine.

"Dude, dude, calm down, calm down."

She went forward one, two steps, made sure his eyes were on her, not Dee.

"It just- it just feels weird and ish, what with the bloody axe and all, you get that right? Yeah? Don't have to go pointing that thing around, yeah?"

Raised her hands all calm-like. Gesture of peace.

"B-but if you're fri- if you're friendly, then we're friendly. And, no, the cheese isn't ours, but you wanna share?"

Small giggle. Shaky breath.
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

Ohm

Post by Ohm »

He attempted casual conversation with them. Spouting out words that she ignored as she focused on the zipper, the only acknowledgement given was when she heard his voice across from her. It sounded panicked, unsure, but with a bark to it.

He knew something was up, but she was not going to give in to him, or to anyone. Once was enough.

They’d already lost the chance to get rid of one dangerous loony, and here they had the fresh chance to get rid of this shit instead.

She took a few more steps as Britnee tried to come to the rescue. Her right hand was still on the zipper, but stopped dead in its tracks.

A small opening had been created in the bag, one fit enough for her other hand. If she could discreetly get her gun and the tools for reloading it without him noticing…
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

Calm down. Calm down. They were telling him to calm down? No. No, he was not going to calm down, because he knew the second that he turned his back they’d plant a fucking knife in it. Britnee was up in front of him, hands raised, playing as the peacemaker while Diana paused her unzipping.

“No, no. Put the bag dow- Kick it over, kick it out of your goddamn reach, and then we’ll be fine, we’ll be happy as goddamn Larry. Move your- fuck’s sake, move out of the fucking way!” He was certain now, that they were trying to do something. It only made logical sense, that they were planning to do something. But the crux of the issue was that he had to be sure. Completely sure they would be playing. And that was risky, because if they got a shot or a stab off he may as well don a halo and fly up into the air already.

So Anthony took a step back, putting distance between Britnee and himself, but most importantly, Britnee was between him and Diana. There’d have to be some sort of call, some sort of movement, and then when that happened that would be his cue to get the fuck out of the way and start axing. The door was to his back, just a short run away, but he would not back down. Maybe it was the dregs of adrenaline from RJ being put down, maybe he was just being too cocky for his own fucking good but he wasn’t going to back away, let Britnee and Diana play in earnest. He kept the axe levelled at Britnee now, kept a close eye on the figure behind her.

How strange, that they went from people who like, he barely knew to people who were gunning for him. But that was this fucked up show for you. Take people’s freedom away, and normally they’d get mad, they’d accuse you of civil rights violations and reh teh teh. But if they get even a chance at fame, a chance to create a Character for themselves, they would take it with both hands, and they wouldn’t give two shits about who they had to stand on to get there. It was disgusting. Really, taking people out before they could do that, become a Character, was a mercy.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International

SOTF-TV V3

SOTF Supers
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

"You're pointing a FUCKING AXE at my FUCKING FRIEND, YOU PUT YOUR SHIT DOWN."

Britnee took in a sharp inhale. That wasn't supposed to happen. She didn't have her smile anymore. Couldn't use it anymore. But, like, she could work with this, she could work with this. Diana was clearly still doing her thing because she always had a plan, and she needed more time, and she was taking a bit too long, but they could buy more time. And more time. And more time. Because they'd done it before.

The axe blade glistened in the dark.

"You don't- you don't see how you look here? You walk in on us with an axe, you with TWO- no, THREE FUCKING KILLS TO YOUR NAME. And then you act shocked when we're all uneasy and shit?"

One step forward.

"We're not moving, we're not doing anything until you calm the fuck down. Got it?"

Her knee started to shake. Time crawled, second by second.
SC3:

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:

[+] SC2
Dead:

[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:

Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Not good. Not good at all.

Diana needed time, more time than they had since the axe murderer over there stepped in and started flopping his undersized dick around.

And that timeframe was getting shorter and shorter as she could hear Britnee’s calm break from this. It was too much at once and now his attention was on her.

That would not stand. She might not have the time to reload it, but she could…

She dropped her bag on the floor and gave it a sideways kick, sending it sliding a bit across the floor to her right side.

That would get his attention.

She quickly lifted her shirt up with the flintlock poking out of the front of her pants, a little bit to the right of her stomach. She reached down and pulled it out and had it aimed at him.

"How about you fuck off, Tony."
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

"I'm only goddamn going after people who fucking play! Pippi played, RJ played, and that's what fucking happened to them, but now you're all both acting fucking shady! Just kick the fucking bag over and we will all be FUCKING peachy!" He didn't lower the axe. Britnee was shouting at him, she looked like she was almost frightened. If she wasn't playing, though, she had nothing to be afraid of. Diana, on the other hand, was still acting shady. Then Britnee took a step forwards, and he took a step back, the axe still between them, still slick with RJ's blood.

And then Anthony saw the bag slide over to underneath a hammock, and that paranoia temporarily cleared from his brain. Maybe it was just nothing, maybe he was just being paranoid-

Then Diana pulled the gun and any thought of the idea that these two weren't playing, that they weren't seeking to kill him, flew out of the fucking window and broke its neck on the pavement below. He swapped the axe to Diana now, his breathing coming quicker now. advancing towards her, one, two steps. If she wanted to shoot him, she would have done so already, so maybe it wasn't loaded, or maybe she was just hesitating. Either way, she had pulled a gun on him, on him, just for wanting to be sure that people weren't going to stab him in the back, because god knows that RJ, that Olivia and all his friends who have killed and stole and murdered had already done so. She wasn't going to make it out of this room alive now. Fucking player.

"Diana, you- Put the FUCKING GUN DOWN, OR I WILL FUCKING PUT YOU DOWN!" If he needed to, he could just pull the De Lisle and headtop her. It was loaded, ready to fire, and while that was probably dangerous and some gun nut from fucking Arkansas or something was having a meltdown at his total lack of gun safety, he'd take a possible bullet to the leg or foot over not being ready. Just put the gun down, Diana. Put it down. Because then he wouldn't have to worry about being shot while he buried it in her skull.
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International

SOTF-TV V3

SOTF Supers
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

“What about Beau then?!” She shouted, as loud as she could at him. She had tried to keep her composure, to just get him away from them so they could be alone again. Just like those days prior to their decision to do good. More good than Anthony was doing anyway.

But she couldn’t keep it in anymore.

“I did not hear him having killed anybody, yet you killed him! Same for Pineapple! Don’t come here and pretend you’re such a good guy to us!” Her hands shook as she kept her aim on him. Chest heaving as she drew large puffs of breath, taking as much of his attention as possible.

“We have seen what you really are, Tony! You’re as much of a player as Seo-yun and Sofia is you fucking psychopath! Fuck you!”
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

"HE FUCKING ASKED ME TO! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" Anthony screamed at the top of his lungs at Diana, advancing closer to her, the axe starting to shake with rage. He was not a player. He was not a fucking player, so how dare this cunt suggest that he and Seo-yun were anything alike. How fucking dare she. He was going to kill her, there wasn't any doubt anymore. They would kill him if he let them, and he wasn't going to. Diana, Britnee, he wouldn't have envisioned this happening, it all going down like this, and fuck, his gunshot wound hurt and it threw him off that train of thought.

"AND-And for Pippi, she fucking killed Mateo! Knocked him out and left him to fucking get his collar popped! She was no fucking innocent, but no, none of you fucks ever seem to get that!" Nobody ever did. Maybe Beau, in time, would have got it, but Beau was dead now, and had been for maybe a day. It didn't matter what Beau would have done anymore, because he wouldn't be doing anything anymore. But his last wish was for Anthony to live, to get out of this game, and that's what he would do. No matter how many killers, how many players he had to cut down.

He was hunting players, and anyone who was hunting a player hunter must be, by definition, a player. For otherwise, why would they care? Would they not be grateful that there was someone out there, someone doing the hard work, someone trying to keep the innocent safe from those who would kill, would murder, would do whatever for their Character?

"Drop the fucking gun, Diana. Or I will make you."
[+] Current Kids
SOTF U
[+] Future Kids
Second Chances

SOTF-TV
[+] Past Kids
SOTF International

SOTF-TV V3

SOTF Supers
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

"C'mon then! Make me."

Return to “Clipper Ship (Danger Zone)”