And Yugi was in on the joke from day one.

Private. Takes place tomorrow.

Unlike past versions, TV3's Memories section is getting its own forum for easier parsing of which threads are Memories and which are present action. Please remember that characters may be in only one present and one Memories thread at any time, though one-shots may occur at any point in either section.
The Honeless Beard
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

And Yugi was in on the joke from day one.

Post by The Honeless Beard »

Watch where you’re walking, you fucking Sopranos ass Yeti, Mount Forehead almost erupted on me. I don’t know why they keep wondering if Bigfoot is a hoax when you and your vag-stench are very real and haunt these halls.

Shit, what do you wear anyways besides tents? You’re not fooling - nobody’s fooled by that. You can’t hide fat.

I bet you’ve never fucking heard of ointment or moisturizer. Lay off the steroids and maybe Mount Forehead can remain dormant for the rest of our days.

Sorry there, stretch - I bet the boy’s volleyball team is real fuckin’ pleased to have their dead ringer.

Fuck you. Gallump away, lumberjack. I wish I could grow facial hair half as well as you.
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

She’d been walking up to the library from the music rooms. She’d accidentally bumped into a dude and scuffed his shoes and was just about to apologize when-

Watch where you’re walking, you-

“Sorry, wasn’t looking where I was going,” Verity said, turning around and-

fucking Sopranos ass Yeti, Mount Forehead almost erupted on me.

Stopped. Stared at the guy who was going all Karen on her. Let whatever unknown emotion was going through her brain show through her eyes.

I don’t know why they keep wondering if Bigfoot is a hoax when you and your vag-stench are very real and haunt these halls. Shit, what do you wear anyways besides tents? You’re not fooling - nobody’s fooled by that. You can’t hide fat.

Tried to think of a comeback. There was something in there. The guy was repeating himself and that meant there was something Verity could throw back at him. If she didn’t then that’d mean that in the eyes of all the people she couldn’t see but knew were watching this guy had won. This guy with insults she’d already heard too many times to count back in middle school would win and she’d come out of this looking like a loser because she’d had the gall to fucking bump into this guy during lunch. No. She wouldn’t let this fuck get one up on her. She stood there. Waited for a gap to respond.

I bet you’ve never fucking heard of ointment or moisturizer. Lay off the steroids and maybe Mount Forehead can remain dormant for the rest of our days.

Stood there.

Waited for him to stop.

Sorry there, stretch - I bet the boy’s volleyball team is real fuckin’ pleased to have their dead ringer.

Waited for him to stop. Waited for someone to stop him. She couldn’t see anyone but she knew people were there. Somebody would step in. Tell him to back off. Tell her that he was way out of line and that she didn’t deserve any of that. She knew it. Someone would save her. Pull her out. Any moment now.

Fuck you. Gallump away, lumberjack. I wish I could grow facial hair half as well as you.

And then he turned. Walked away. Verity stayed there. Stood. Waited for someone to come. Waited for someone to comfort her. Tell her that what he said wasn’t true even though everybody else said it too.

Stayed there. Stood. No real reason. People moved past her and stared because they didn’t know why someone was just standing there on the path and then they went on their way and forgot about her. She didn’t look at them back. Didn’t want them asking her questions. Why she was standing there. What the warm stuff on her face was.

Stayed there. Stood. Wiped herself.

Turned away. Walked off.

Looked back again.

Shook her head. Turned it back. Kept walking.

((Fuck Yugi and all he stands for, concluded))

Return to “TV3 Sandbox Memories”