Let's Hit It 90 to Nothing

a series of text messages between two teenagers

Unlike past versions, TV3's Memories section is getting its own forum for easier parsing of which threads are Memories and which are present action. Please remember that characters may be in only one present and one Memories thread at any time, though one-shots may occur at any point in either section.
Brackie

Let's Hit It 90 to Nothing

Post by Brackie »

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy
hey there : )
you okay? never got to ask or anything after the whole thing
yeah i’m all good, my friends probably gonna forget the whole thing in the morning lol
your friends alright?
pissed tbh but fuck them! they were MAD about the spilled drinks and all but honestly it’s nothing a laundry machine won’t fix. don’t mind them lmao
haha just thought i’d ask because i kind of pushed my friend into all them by accident and knocked them all over
you gonna get home alright?
i remember haha
dude looked fuuuucked uuup tbh, so, like, just wanted to make you sure you were okay too haha
i’ll be fineeeeee. a bit late but i’ve been out later before so : )
you?
yeah i’m all good i’ve got a buddy giving me a lift later haha
you go to mangrove garden right?
yeah!! im a junior so thats probably why you dont know me that well haha
i know who you are ofc
oh, not to sound creepy and all sorry haha, just see you around on the football field a lot
what time you free btw? football must leave you busy and stuff haha : )
well i’m pretty free on weekends, usually look for a good party around then
If i find one i’ll let you know 😏
great! yeah im free whenever haha
im always willing to make time
just hit me up and ill see you then emmett ; )
yeah i’ll see you around britnee 😊
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

sup
heyyyyyyyy :)))
you near?
yeah me and my buddy are about ten minutes away
we could have picked you up if you wanted you know
no worries!! lmao my friend wanted someone to come with her anyways and i couldnt say no so
but i’m sure we’ll have some time alone soon anyways ; ))))
Haha yeah
so what’re you wearing? ;)
[Britnee sends a selfie taken in the bathroom of the house the party takes place at, showing her from the chest up. She is wearing a lilac halter top. She is looking directly into the camera, slightly pouting, face tilted downwards. There is a noticeable beauty filter on the picture.]
this
nice ;)
[Emmett sends a selfie taken in the passenger side seat of his friend’s car, showing him looking up at the camera, making a “hang loose” gesture with his hand. He is wearing a grey button-up short-sleeved shirt. The friend is also smiling into the camera.]
niceeeeee
hope you get here soon, this party’s kinda boring so far tbh
haha i bet, it’s still pretty early
yeah haha
btw
you didnt show that pic to your friend didnt you
no biggie if you did, just that it’s for your eyes only and stuff haha ;) but yeah id appreciate it if you dont show it to him thanks
yeah of course not, just between you and me yeah?
yeah
thanks haha
how many minutes away are you btw? just asking thats all
we’re just heading off the palmetto in a bit so 5 minutes or so
unless the ramp’s under construction
lol
hahahaha
soooooo 10 minutes then? haha
lol yeah maybe
haha
ill just be waiting at the living room when you arrive btw, the couch closest to the door
cool see you then
don’t get too comfortable ;)
see you ;)
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
listen. just wanted to say last night was, like, amazing
haha yeah
yeah
so, like, if you wanna head out to another party some time, im free whenever you want ;)
ahh cool
or, like, doesnt have to be a party! hahaha
we can also just hang out, like, eat lunch together
whatever you want, whenever youre free
yeah i’ll let you know
great!! just know that
[Britnee sends a selfie of herself in her bedroom, positioned by the window so that she is illuminated by the afternoon light. She is smiling slyly into the camera, face tilted downward but eyes looking into the lens. She is wearing a white spaghetti strap tank top.]
i’m always around ;)
ok i’ll leave you alone youre probably busy with football or something haha
yeah
((Emmett Purcell continued elsewhere))
[+] Yesterday
BR: B01 - Yoshio Akamatsu: Dear friend, You are a freak. You are not wanted. You are not necessary. And you are the only one who is.
BR: G09 - Yuko Sakaki: and although the fingers slice things such as oranges and bodies, we can no longer be reasonably sure what these things are.
PV1: F03 - Chanel Martin: Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world.
PV1: M17 - Matthew Payne: I don't know the question, but sex is definitely an answer.
TV1: BLU2 - Anna Hitchins: I am uncomfortable with the fact this conversation isn't about me.
TV1: BLK3 - Holly Hergenroeder: Tho'th who make peatheful revolution impothible will make violent revoluthun inevitable.
Virtua: F12 - Jacqueline "Cameo" Conroy: I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to correct the monster I created there.
Virtua: F20 - Ramona Shirley: Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the body and explosions to everything.
SC1: B04 - Preston Grey: We often miss opportunity because it's dressed like a cheerleader and looks like it's about to shoot you in the face.
SC1: G07 - Anna Kateridge: Laziness is the first step towards somehow finishing in 8th place.
PV2: F17 - Erin Underwood: There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of getting kicked through a tree branch.
TV2: CJ5 - Jaxon Street: Fashionable people don't necessarily fall in love with fashionable people.
SC2: G03 - Lyndi Thibodeaux: To be a good leader, you sometimes need to go down the parish path.
SC2: B20 - Jason Andrews: It's time to water down the standards which would lead to bravery.
PV3P: M05 - Santiago "Sandy" Ibarra: And so the mongoose lay with the solenodon.
PV3P: F22 - Nani Clover: Be the survivor you wish to see in the world.
PV3P: M43 - Grant Moore: In this game, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.
PV3: F11 - Calista Carpenter: Doing things you hate for people you love is what it means to be family.
PV3: F13 - Oliver Davies: Many boys owe the grandeur of their games to their tremendous delusions.
TV3: SB09 - Emmett Purcell: Men, give your power to the bitches that deserve it.
TV3: BC07 - Ashanti Baker: Don't speak your mind, even if your throat shakes to speak.
INTL: O01 - Rainbow Moseki: Hide yourself in music, so when someone wants to find you, they can kill that first.
[+] Tomorrow
Cyber:
Boston Sullivan

SC:
Holly Hadaway: "Could you imagine if I never got my teeth fixed? Who'd take me seriously?"
Jason Foley: "Get on my level, scrublord."

TV Intermission:
Lara Rodriguez
Danica McIntyre
Gerard Cullen
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

[Britnee sends another selfie of herself. She is standing this time, grinning widely, camera pointed downward at her face. She is wearing a light pink crop top.]
morning ;)
had a good day today hbu
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

[Britnee sends another selfie of herself, this time laying down on her bed, smiling directly into the camera. She is wearing a green halter top. There is a sparkly filter placed on the camera.]
hey there, good morning ;)
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

hey are you around?
i just wanna talk
not feeling too great tonight and got nothing to do
talking would be nice
but if youre busy thats cool too
yeah youre busy thats fine have a good night
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

[Britnee sends a message containing a link to a YouTube montage of SOTF Season 48 contestants Maria King and Lionel Wilson.]
hey there
just saw this, reminded me of you and me
not that youre like lionel youre much hotter than him haha
but yeah
you watch sotf too?
ah nvm youre busy thats fine i get it
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

hey there
you there rn or?
ugh sorry nvm me ill just
sorry nvm
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

hey
said hi to you after enligsh and you didnt reply
must have been busy or something hahah
*englush sorry
**ENGLISH
ugh sorry its late i should really be sleeping rn but, well, dont feel like it rn ; )
anyways, like, if you ever need a break or you just wanna talk or hang out, im always here
you know that right?
ok i'll stop bothering you hahahaha
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

tried talking to you again but you didnt hear me
i think
im sorry
im not sure what i did tbh
like, i get that im too talkative, that i can be too much
or maybe im just being too much of a bother
or maybe i said something wrong earlier
idk
im sorry
please tlell me what i did wrong so i can make it up to you
*tell
if you need space just let me know, if you want me to apologize just let me know, just
i can make it up to you im sorry
these things can be talked out you know
am i annoying you?
nvm nvm sorry ill just let you be just let me know what i did wrong pleaase
ok good night
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

hey are you around?
i just wanna talk
i just heard something and i wanna make sure it wasnt you
we can talk
emmett?
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

emmett?
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

emmett did you show anyone those fucking pictures?
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

you fucking MANWHORE
WHO THE FUCK DID YOU SEND THOSE PICTURES TO
I TOLD YOU NOT TO SEND THEM
all i did was be nice to you and you fucking WHORE ME OUT
i give you the fucking time of day for once and this is how you treat me?????? you fucking spread rumors around school and call me easy??????
and i had to hear it from fucking CASSIDY
small-dicked five-minute lasting crywanker didnt even get to get myself off before you decided you were good and done
i thought we had something you fuckboy if you wanted to break up you couldve fuckng told me
fucking monster ive gotten five fucking messages asking if i want a good night out
i dont even fucking know these peoplet eythey dont even goto our school
im not a fucking slut im not someone who can just be passed around it hogut we had something
i thought we had somethign thats why we did it thats why i went otu with you if id known youw ere fucking like this i woudlnt have given you the fucking time ofday
im not easy
you fucking meant something to me you meant something to me
shame on me for being such a fucking idiot then i guess
fuck you
fuck you you gfuvking piece of shit
go rot in a ditch
((Britnee Joyner continues elsewhere))
SC3:
Matias Juarez is fed up. He is currently walking home.
Pregame: now that you are broken by the seas, in the depths of the waters,
Memories: Vamô Detonar essa Porra!

Diego Larrosa is lost.
[+] ᵧₒᵤբₛ
[+] Supers
Dead:
SS35: Mattie Wilkinson can't stop thinking about the past. He tried his best to matter in There We Will Be, Like An Old Enemy. [14/43]
Previous Threads: would - I'm the Satellite and You're the Sky - I'll Be Your Friend in the Daylight Again - What Remains of Cyrus Vähi - Could You Spare My Blood? - Inertia
[+] TV3
TV3 Characters:
Dead:
BC03: Matias Juarez hates you, and you personally. It was all bullshit to him in the end. [24/81]
Previous Threads: Doves in the Wind - Chapter 46: Fantom Frigate - Matias & Me - Loyalty: 1 - Everything Is Going According to Plan - Loyalty: 2 - If I ever acquire wisdom, I suppose I'll be wise enough to know what to do with it - Go for Broke - Wisdom (Part 2) - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living - The Distance Between the Landscape and Dusk - I Want to Conquer the World - Night Moves
Memory Thread: It's All So Incredibly Loud

SS11: Britnee Joyner (adopted from Somer!) heard something from a friend of a friend, and wants you to know about it. She gave the cameras one last smile in Out on the Sea, We'd Be Forgiven [37/81]
Previous Thread: It Matters if We All Live - 👁️👄👁️ -👁️📦👁️ - Wait a Minute! - Bravado - On the Way to Anywhere - I Want Blood, Guts, and Chocolate Cake
Pregame Threads: Now, Check That
Memory Threads: Let's Hit It 90 To Nothing
[+] SC2
Dead:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He got what he deserved in Though Far Away, We're Still the Same [8/65]
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words - Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep - Sinking Man - Little Talks - There and Back Again - Your Bones - some day we may come to peace with the world within ourselves

B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight
[+] SOTF TV2
Dead:
CJ2 - Cathryn Bailey is the cynic who just wants respect. She lost control in Production Costs [4/72]
Previous Threads: A New Morning - Don't You? - The Jellies Experience - Makeup - Discordant - Stuck in the Middle with You - The Final Curtain - Grievances - Silver Lights - Going forward - Closing In
School: Whittree Secondary School
TB3 - Damion Castillo is the elitist who just wants to be good. He died a perfectly ordinary death in Lifdoff [65/72]
Previous Thread: Countdown
School: Davison Secondary School
pls give my kids friends tv3 version

Stephanie's Cuckaneers Today at 12:29 AM
maraoone was a mistake - cicada 2021

Return to “TV3 Sandbox Memories”