THIS TIME, I'LL...STAY?

Somer's tv3 planning thang rip rip rip!

This is the board to discuss and plan for SOTF-TV, both the actual games and related lore projects.
Somersault

THIS TIME, I'LL...STAY?

Post by Somersault »

Hey it's ya girl with children:

sorry cicada ilu very much
[+] Color Codes for Relationships
Current romantic involvement, one way or mutual.
Ex romantic involvement, one way or mutual.
Friendship or some form of close intimacy.
More casual acquaintance, working relationship, classmates.
Tolerable but the relationship is somehow problematic.
Not the worst but mostly disliked.
Detested with little redeeming quality.
[+] Relationships
Nattaworn "Nate" Suchinda is a senior, and a twinky art tyrant. A pastel goth more for the aesthetic and out of a desire to rebel against his parents, he spends most of his time, either partying, sulking, sculpting, or watching anime. Or yoga, but don't ask how he got into that (his mom brought him to a class). In any case, he generally gets on better with the more artsy kids of Mangrove Garden as well as the party animals, but he's made his fair share of enemies, whether due to him being a nightmare in group rejects, or just...a nightmare when you screw up in general. The son of semi-strict Asian Education parents, he genuinely believes you're just not trying hard enough.

One Fact: Dyed his hair pastel pink on an anger-infused whim at the start of junior year and has refused to change from that ever since.
[+] Relationships
Marion Rosales (Yugi) - "She's...aight."
Liam Walsh (Fen) - "It definitely happened.
Matias Juarez (Mara) - "...What? No, nothing happened."
Sylvain Kessler (Zee) - "May he burn forever. Or like, just let me kill him."
Mary Cheung (Kami) - "Bitch."
Hailey Thompson is destined for Heaven and you can't stop her.

But like actually, Hailey's a super religious white girl who moved from Michigan to Miami at the start of 9th grade, and she's been lowkey terrorizing the hallways of Mangrove Garden with her overt friendliness and religiosity, which is kind of weird because she barely even goes to church anymore, but that's like how she does it! A literal girlscout, along with a writer for the school newspaper, clarinet player, and part of the softball team, hailey prides herself on being part of many different pies. This manifests itself into her reputation as well. While friendly and approachable, Hailey often goes up to more timid students and assumes the worst about their circumstances in trying to mother hen them. As might be expected, this does not always result in very postive things, or relationships.
[+] Relationships
plot tv3 thangs with me
TV3 Current Appearances
TV3:
MM11 Hailey Thompson is trucking along.
SB10 Nattaworn "Nate" Suchinda is getting some breathing room.
[+] Characters
[+] SCDos
Natali Greer drifted away. - One moment there, and then in the next, like it never existed at all.

Ramona Shirley gave it her all. - "This isn't about you, this is about them."
[+] PV3 Prologue
Yvonne Barnett prayed for a miracle, and it finally came. - Blessed be his name.

Mekayka "Keke" Baker was probably still shouting when it all ended. - "Seriously, you got nothing?"
[+] SCTres
Alicia Murazek has got it all. - "There's PromCom at 4, skating practice at 6, then a Yearbook skype call at 8. It's all worked out!" - (Thanks Cactus!)

Carly Jean Dooley is trying her best. - "I mean, look at it! No one can tell this isn't real A&F!" (Thank you D/N!)
[+] Concepts

Hope-Joy Tuitama is on top of it. - "We got it all covered, okay?"
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

yo! i dont think i have anything for hope-joy because my kids are both trash but im totally down for nate and liam being exes. probably they like ran into each other walking dogs or something and bonded over that and woops feelings hormones etc and they ended up dating for some reasonably short period of time before their mutual >:|ness butted against itself too much cause they don't actually have that much in common besides dogs and being mad lmao
>>tv3 planning thread<<
Image Marielle "Mari" Delacroix - money, power, glory
Image Liam Walsh - boom! headshot
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Fenris wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:31 am yo! i dont think i have anything for hope-joy because my kids are both trash but im totally down for nate and liam being exes. probably they like ran into each other walking dogs or something and bonded over that and woops feelings hormones etc and they ended up dating for some reasonably short period of time before their mutual >:|ness butted against itself too much cause they don't actually have that much in common besides dogs and being mad lmao
YES TO ALL THE ABOVE. rip young love but ya the two trash bois could not stay together for long eek
plot tv3 thangs with me
TV3 Current Appearances
TV3:
[+] Characters
[+] SCDos
Natali Greer drifted away. - One moment there, and then in the next, like it never existed at all.

[+] PV3 Prologue
Yvonne Barnett prayed for a miracle, and it finally came. - Blessed be his name.

Mekayka "Keke" Baker was probably still shouting when it all ended. - "Seriously, you got nothing?"
[+] SCTres
Alicia Murazek has got it all. - "There's PromCom at 4, skating practice at 6, then a Yearbook skype call at 8. It's all worked out!" - (Thanks Cactus!)

Carly Jean Dooley is trying her best. - "I mean, look at it! No one can tell this isn't real A&F!" (Thank you D/N!)
[+] Concepts

Somersault

Post by Somersault »

i have updated! pls give these students love (or hate)
plot tv3 thangs with me
TV3 Current Appearances
TV3:
[+] Characters
[+] SCDos

[+] PV3 Prologue

[+] SCTres

[+] Concepts

Lilith

Post by Lilith »

Pippi would fuck with Nate's aesthetic and bbe like "heyyyyyy twinsies." and probably would fuck around in a platonic way with him.

And then Britnee would say hi and Pippi would like go "nah good evening im here to eat nachos" and leave
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Hey, my two seniors here!

I can see Rebecca and Nate getting along with art! She isn't the party type, goodness no, but she has an interest in art in general, even if she can't sculpt very well, she's open to all art mediums! Also, Rebecca is rather apathetic in group projects funny enough. She'll probably be the type who isn't particularly happy about Nate, but won't be rude since she knows he'll get angry and her, and he's talented, so why try to object? So acquaintances who know each others' names maybe?

Chris is probably very threatened by Nate's gayness lol, and while he won't go super rude to him like he does to outcasts, Chris is a party goer, so rip Nate. Chris'll probably call him a sissy or some other insults to his face while talking/arguing, and be deliberately insensitive to him, although obviously he won't go out of his way to do that. Also, Chris's quite a leadery type, so group projects aren't going to go well. In short, I can see them strongly disliking one and another.

Can't see the two senoirs knowing a junior, sorry.

Let me know your thoughts!
[+] Characters
SOTF-TV V3: (Relationship Thread Here)

Chris Tyrrell - Currently working at What can I fix you with?

The Program V3:

Lucy Arkwright -- Currently dreaming in Sing Us A Song; You're The Piano Man
Molly McKenzie -- Currently looking death in the eye in The Seagull

The Program V2.5:

Edward Taylor -- Currently rescued in...And An Ending.
[+] Art
I have an art thread! But it's closed until the 15th
[+] Future Concepts
Lol check Main
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Lilith wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:51 pm Pippi would fuck with Nate's aesthetic and bbe like "heyyyyyy twinsies." and probably would fuck around in a platonic way with him.

And then Britnee would say hi and Pippi would like go "nah good evening im here to eat nachos" and leave
SCREAMING but yes @ pippi constantly fucking with nate. He needs to be taken down a peg so please, go for it.

Britnee screaming and running after Pippi in a vain attempt to win her approval will forever be a visual in my mind, and I completely approve of this.
Irina Ivanov wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:10 am Hey, my two seniors here!

I can see Rebecca and Nate getting along with art! She isn't the party type, goodness no, but she has an interest in art in general, even if she can't sculpt very well, she's open to all art mediums! Also, Rebecca is rather apathetic in group projects funny enough. She'll probably be the type who isn't particularly happy about Nate, but won't be rude since she knows he'll get angry and her, and he's talented, so why try to object? So acquaintances who know each others' names maybe?

Chris is probably very threatened by Nate's gayness lol, and while he won't go super rude to him like he does to outcasts, Chris is a party goer, so rip Nate. Chris'll probably call him a sissy or some other insults to his face while talking/arguing, and be deliberately insensitive to him, although obviously he won't go out of his way to do that. Also, Chris's quite a leadery type, so group projects aren't going to go well. In short, I can see them strongly disliking one and another.

Can't see the two senoirs knowing a junior, sorry.

Let me know your thoughts!
Nate and Rebecca are probably acquaintances, as she's hopefully figured out to stay clear of him when he gets pissed, because it really isn't particularly pleasant to be around. So yeah, casual acquaintances.

I mean, Nate's not particularly flamboyant besides his hair, but I can't imagine that in conjunction with his own aggressiveness working really well when interacting with Chris, so there's probably been a lot of drunk arguing and other shenanigans. Like, Nate doesn't make it a particular point to go and search for conflict, but if he gets involved in it he will throw himself into it full throttle, so...yeah.

Also rip @ Britnee, but I do think she's probably know of Rebecca in passing if she's into SOTF, and she may have also made passes at Chris for being popular but only sorta senior she saw as semi-attainable. I can't imagine either effort going super well, but I'd imagine she'd have bumped into them.
plot tv3 thangs with me
TV3 Current Appearances
TV3:
[+] Characters
[+] SCDos

[+] PV3 Prologue

[+] SCTres

[+] Concepts

Somersault

Post by Somersault »

britnee's now mara's thx and pls plan with him as to the things
plot tv3 thangs with me
TV3 Current Appearances
TV3:
[+] Characters
[+] SCDos

[+] PV3 Prologue

[+] SCTres

[+] Concepts

Somersault

Post by Somersault »

updated my relationship thread with hailey!
plot tv3 thangs with me
TV3 Current Appearances
TV3:
[+] Characters
[+] SCDos

[+] PV3 Prologue

[+] SCTres

[+] Concepts

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Hailey would absolutely motherhen Leah! Fortunately, her habit of assuming the worst is correct: Leah is stuck between a controlling, nearly abusive mother, an emotionally distant father, undiagnosed social anxiety, basically no friends (she drifted away from gardening club), and is in desperate need for even a crumb of affection irl. Leah would probably attach herself to hailey the moment the motherhending starts. I know the two were in a thread already but like... there's still room for retconning/more interactions/assumptions, and they didn't talk much.

Vasily would think hailey's a little weird, but they both have a habit of trying to befriend the timid/bullied/loner kids. Though, like, with his wannabee cool personality, chain of one-night stands of all genders, odd fashion sense, love of ovetly violent shows and general weirdness might drive her away.

He might also be friends with nat! they have slightly-similar but very different tastes in fashion, but they're both party animal anime fans with pastel hair and that's enough for Vas to try to be friends with him.
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Yonagoda wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:28 pm Hailey would absolutely motherhen Leah! Fortunately, her habit of assuming the worst is correct: Leah is stuck between a controlling, nearly abusive mother, an emotionally distant father, undiagnosed social anxiety, basically no friends (she drifted away from gardening club), and is in desperate need for even a crumb of affection irl. Leah would probably attach herself to hailey the moment the motherhending starts. I know the two were in a thread already but like... there's still room for retconning/more interactions/assumptions, and they didn't talk much.

Vasily would think hailey's a little weird, but they both have a habit of trying to befriend the timid/bullied/loner kids. Though, like, with his wannabee cool personality, chain of one-night stands of all genders, odd fashion sense, love of ovetly violent shows and general weirdness might drive her away.

He might also be friends with nat! they have slightly-similar but very different tastes in fashion, but they're both party animal anime fans with pastel hair and that's enough for Vas to try to be friends with him.
oh wow i need to start doing this again.

Anyways, Hailey will be glad to motherhen Leah, she really really would, and I do think they could have a good friendship which is also sort of unhealthy on both sides? Because Hailey is really glad she can help, but she's also like "wow I can't believe I knew this person was in a shit part of life!" Not with those words, because she doesn't swear, but the same gist.

If Vasily's the school band percussionist, he and Hailey will know each other as she plays Clarinet, and I could see some potential for an odd sorta-friendship there? Hailey does keep some off-beat friends to anger her parents when she really feels up to it so Vasily could honestly be that, while at the same time trying to be a cautionary voice.

And Vat and Nate sound like they'd get along! party, party, party.
plot tv3 thangs with me
TV3 Current Appearances
TV3:
[+] Characters
[+] SCDos

[+] PV3 Prologue

[+] SCTres

[+] Concepts

Return to “TV Planning/Discussion”