Infinite (SC2 Preface)

Important news and notifications concerning the SOTF Mini site as a whole can be found here.
Wham Yubeesling
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Infinite (SC2 Preface)

Post by Wham Yubeesling »

Version two survivor “approves” recent dedication, urges others to show forgiveness:

WRITTEN BY ALLISON GRAAGAH | POSTED SEPTEMBER 27, 2017, 4:30 PM

Following the recent unveiling of a memorial in Southridge Middle School dedicated to those who lost their lives in the second version of Survival of the Fittest, we were able to contact the sole survivor of the attack — Maxwell Lombardi, 18 — to find out his feelings about the act of solidarity.

“I think it’s quite a lovely dedication,” he stated. “While I do not speak for the rest of my classmates, and, as thus, won’t, if any of them were here in my place I have no doubt that they would see it the same as I would.”

The game — which lasted from June 11th to 17th this year, and was broadcast a few weeks later — saw the students of P.J Hobbs Senior High School kidnapped, placed on an island, and forced to fight one another to the death. In the end, while 65 people were killed by this game, Mr. Lombardi was able to win without ever taking the life of another participant. While this is seen as against the rules of the game, punishable by being forced to participate in the next version, the Arthro Taskforce still allowed Lombardi to come home. It is currently not known whether they will make do on their promise to place Lombardi back in the game.

“I doubt it,” seems to be Mr. Lombardi’s opinion. “As far as I know, the people who ran the game I think are still being hunted down by the navy.

“I have full faith that our country’s forces will stop them long before they can hold another game, so I believe that I will be able to live out the rest of my life however I see fit.”

The other 65 deceased — 64 participants, plus teacher Gary Dolph — however, are not as lucky. While many memorials have been put up in the three months following the game’s conclusion, the one newly minted in Southridge Middle School is notable for not excluding anyone killed during the attacks. Located at the entrance of the school, the names of everyone killed in the attacks — whether they killed or not — can be seen at the base of the school’s fountain, to show how all of them, killer or victim, can be at peace now.

“I quite approve of that message,” Mr. Lombardi said. “While I do understand the grievance aired at some of my former classmates for their actions during the game, we do need to understand that all of us were placed under the same pressure as the terrorists.

“I may not be able to do so myself, but I strongly urge others to forgive my classmates for what they were forced to do.”

Mr. Lombardi lives in Denton with his parents Samantha and Jonathan. He is scheduled to give a speech at Rutgers University this coming Tuesday.
Wham Yubeesling

Appledude Today at 10:58 AM
https://www.dentontelegraph.com/story/4815089/version-two-survivor-approves-recent-dedecation-urges-others-to-show-forgiveness

madothon Today at 10:59 AM
ugh

Tennukikan Today at 10:59 AM
Breaking: Maxwell Lombardi is still a jackass who profited off the deaths of everyone he ever cared about.
Up next: is grass still green?

madothon Today at 10:59 AM
do we really have to keep linking _every_ news article about this guy in our server?

Appledude Today at 10:59 AM
no you guys don’t you get it
maxwell lombardi is a national _hero_
he beat the game because he was so morally _righteous_ that he was able to make his way through without killing anyone
just
y’know
don’t actually look at anything he did during the game

madothon Today at 11:00 AM
YEAH
like ugh the news keeps going ‘wow Maxwell Lombardi he’s so cool and heroic’ when like
he walked backwards into every good thing he did

OBNOXIOUS_CODY_FAN Today at 11:00 AM
HE WON AND CODY DIDN’T AND THAT MAKES SOEB EME EREALLY MAD

Tennukikan Today at 11:00 AM
We know, OBNOXIOUS_CODY_FAN.
We understand.

OBNOXIOUS_CODY_FAN Today at 11:00 AM
I REALLY LIKE CODY

fowlanin Today at 11:01 AM
l
mao you’re right its
whitewashing?
you have thsi guy who
did a lot of shitty things and
ended up not even being able to kill anyone and like
now that they’re home their a national hero?
and you can’t critique anything they did because oh uwu uwu uwu they’ve be eon thtoguhg a
lto and

Appledude Today at 11:02 AM
so like

fowlanin Today at 11:02 AM
clearly they only did good thins even though like
maxwell just kinda stood there and watched as saachi hatched ramona
y’know

Appledude Today at 11:02 AM
because of their trauma and such they’re not held as responsible for their actions?
i mean, they’re really lucky they got a winner who didn’t kill anyone and not like, bunny or saachi
but fair

fowlanin Today at 11:02 AM
yeah
it was the same with nick reeiwhatever i dunno his name
‘oh I killed like, six people but I also killed all the other killers so clearly i’m a good guy’
‘watch as the media turns me into
god’

madothon Today at 11:03 AM
ugh
don’t remind me about nick

fowlanin Today at 11:03 AM
and if it was like bunny there’s no way they would’ve treated her like that lmao
‘tee hee i killed 6 people’
‘and i don’t feel bad about it at all’
‘no why are you booing me’
‘if i was a man you wouldn’t be booing me >:(‘

Tennukikan Today at 11:03 AM
We were robbed of a Bunny win.

Appledude Today at 11:04 AM
we were robbed of like
a ‘fucking anyone but Maxwell’ win
uuuuuuuuughhhhh this is the worst timeline

madothon Today at 11:04 AM
ugh

fowlanin Today at 11:04 AM
ugh

Tennukikan Today at 11:04 AM
Ugh.

OBNOXIOUS_CODY_FAN Today at 11:07 AM
CODY SHOULD”VE WON

Appledude Today at 11:12 AM
but seriously like
look at everybody else in that final five
we’ve talked about bunny and how, like, her having to deal with how everyone hates her would’ve been _hilarious_ to see
wendy and kris would’ve been fascinating given how like, super loco and out of reality they were by the end
and like, chuck was kinda eh but at least he actually like
did things
be a hero
but no instead we have a generic white dude
who the media now fellates because they’re buying his bullshit about how he ‘beat’ the game

madothon Today at 11:14 AM
at least it’ll be funny when he’s forced to play the game again

fowlanin Today at 11:14 AM
LOL YEAH

madothon Today at 11:15 AM
can’t wait

Appledude Today at 11:15 AM
oi oim maxwell and i broke the rules of the game and that makes moi a hero
oi wait why are you bringing moi back
oi no please stop shooting moi
oh no, oim dead

Tennukikan Today at 11:16 AM
Pfffffffffff XD

madothon Today at 11:16 AM
lmao
Wham Yubeesling

%W4TW802084HGW04p49ht3p498gh4993HHH48p240g0b4g0b0420bg4pg9bg4Mp38NG2048BH0284BH024H0HB240HB2408BH2048BH2048BH024B4%

<...>

<...>

<LOADING…>

<LOADING…>

<Welcome to the Billabong, #5473 and #6038!>
Good afternoon. morning, mewster!
gives a big big happy grin
we hope you’re having a purrrrrrrfect day! (=^ ◡ ^=)

...Thank you.
May you please tell me how I can change the colour of my text?
Ah, nevermind, I’ve found it.
There.
Better.
tee hee tee hee
nuzzles u <3 <3
the billabong is great!
meowbe if we do more business you’ll see just what this platform has to offer ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎

I shall consider it.
That will have to wait until I consider taking your business, however.
I believe I made it clear that this was simply an inquiry.

of course!!!!
if there are any catuestions mew would like to ask, we would be glad to answer them

Alright.
So, if I understand the specific nature of your services correctly…
...Forgive me for what is probably a stupid question, but your codeword is a cat shop, right?
If your… quirks, are any indication.

that’s right, mewster! =^● ㉨ ●^=

Alright.
So, theoretically, if I wish to obtain a very specific cat for my… household?
...Okay, do we really need to use the codeword?
My impression was that the core quality of the Billabong was that only the two of us would be able to witness our conversation.

oh ho ho…
steeples fingers together, giving a huge, ebil grin…
i don’t think mew get it, meowster…

Try me.

the codeword is not for securkitty measures…
grins even bigger
its so that mew can feel better about what you’re about to mew…

I really don’t think that’s a problem.
But whatever.
I’ll play it your way.
So suppose I want a certain… kitty, delivered to my premises.
You would do the job for me?
that’s right! (ミΦ ﻌ Φミ)ノ
we’ll take them from wherever in the U.S they are…
groom them to your liking…

Ew.
oh, i’m sorry, mewster
is that not what you want?

Not particularly.
(=✖ ᆺ ✖=)
but anyway, whether you want them nuzzled or not, we’ll bring them wherever you like
and you’ll have your very own kitty!

Glad to hear.
And nobody will be able to trace this purchase to me?

that’s right! (^º◡º^❁)
nobody ever looks for strays
mehehe…

Gross, but good.
And you’ll be able to… change from your usual routine, if the client wishes to do so?
that’s right! (⌯’▾’⌯) ∫
Good.
In that case, I think I would like to do business.
ooh hoo hoo ⓛⱉⓛ
steeples fingers again
what kind of kitty would you like, mewster?

I would like the specific cat within this picture.
[#6038 has uploaded an image]
If possible, of course. ooh, lets take a looksee
……….oh……….
pouts with concern
you’re looking for a very big kitty, mewster
i’m not sure if we’ll be able to wrangle it for you

Believe me, it’ll be easier than you think. mew don’t get it
this is a very happy cat
its owners might get mad

Oh, don’t worry. I get it.
And once I show you who I am, I believe you’ll get it too.

are mew sure?
[#6038 has uploaded an image]
i don’t see-
=^ᵒ⋏ᵒ^=
oh

Oh.
Do you get it? I get it.
You’re playing a very dangerous game, mewster.
Oh, believe me, I know.
But I’ve played a lot of games.
And I’ve won them all.
I don’t see how this game is going to be very different.
well…
if you’re sure…
I’m sure about this. well, in that case
your offer has been accepted! congratulations!
ฅ/ᐠ. ̫ .ᐟ\ฅ
you’ll hear from us again once we’re ready to catch your big cat
we’re so happy to be doing business with mew (₌♥ᆽ♥₌)

The pleasure is mine.
Goodbye.
[#6038 has ended the conversation.]

[If you would like to save this conversation, use your clipboard tool and copy paste it.]

[Otherwise, this room will be deleted in 30 minutes.]

[Thank you for using the Billabong! We hope you come again.]

%W4TW802084HGW048NG2048BH0284BH02P(@#TP(#$V@P(#&VSDIUBGPIEUB$PW(*BG#P(G#P$(V#PP$(GV4H0HB240HB2408BH2048BH2048BH024B4%
Wham Yubeesling

Not much change:

Steven Wilson <2h8fw98eh08030b8@b80wbt0w8b.com> — October 2, 2017, 6:02 PM
Hey. My title is a little bit of a lie: the new things that have happened during our surveillance are more things that our tag is not doing rather than anything new or anything in specific that he’s doing. From what we understand — while the fact that he has made the decision to make himself a celebrity provides an annoying amount of variance in his day to day routine — Mr. Lombardi has stayed stagnant. He stays at home all day aside from his daily walk through the city and occasional meetings with the media. His bank records are still notably stagnant. He collects money from media appearances and doesn’t use it on anything. Perhaps that that’s what old money people do, but still, not using that money at all is… notably weird. Worth watching further. Perhaps he’s saving up for something. While I doubt that that something will do him much good, I do see worth in keeping guard for it regardless.

But the weirdest anomaly is what he’s been doing on his computer. While for the most part his internet activity is what we’ve expected of him, there are periods during our surveillance where he’ll just stop doing it. He’ll stay in his room looking at — as far as our bugs and physical surveillance tell us — an empty screen for nearly hours on end. The hypothesis of our men is that he may be looking at resources on the Dark Web, but even then, the Dark Web will still show up during physical monitoring of one’s screen. I don’t believe that this is cause to go scorched earth and take him back sooner, by any means, but I worry that if we don’t figure out what he’s doing soon he may start to gain an advantage over us.

Yours in service.

-- Steven Wilson

Re: Not much change:

Victor Danya <834603846083gggg4b@7sdbgoub38.com> — October 2, 2017, 6:56 PM
Mr. Wilson.

Hm. That doesn’t have a proper ring to it, does it. What do you suppose I call you instead? Willy? Steve-O?

Regardless, while I understand your present unease, let me assure you that it is no great concern what Mr. Lombardi does to try to escape us. While he is deluded enough to believe that he has somehow ‘beaten’ our game, all the pieces are still in place to keep it going once our pursuers elect to stop impeding us. While his periods of… inaction, let’s say, are a minor cause of concern, my personal belief is that it is not enough for us to, as you put it, go “scorched earth,” and take him back earlier than we particularly need to. Simply just keep surveilling him, make sure he doesn’t catch on, and — if he chooses to fly too close to the sun — make sure he burns. You need do nothing much more than that while you’re under my paycheck.

Make no mistake, Willy and/or Steve-O. Mr. Lombardi has not beaten us by any means. Once we are ready — or, as stated, once he has gained legitimate ground on us — we will make our move, and we will win.

Yours faithfully…

-- Victor Danya

Return to “Announcements”